• Breaking News

    Friday, October 18, 2019

    iPhoneX Face ID works only after restarts

    iPhoneX Face ID works only after restarts


    Face ID works only after restarts

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 08:02 AM PDT

    On my launch iPhone X 256gb I'm having this issue in the last few days, that the Face ID stops working. Every time I look at the screen the notifications don't open up, and when I slide up, the white circles are slowly twisting for 3ish seconds till it asks me for the Pin.

    I had this issue almost exactly 1 year ago, but all I did was close all my apps, restart the phone and that was the end of it. Now I'm having it again since the beginning of this week and it's driving me crazy! Unless I restart the phone Face ID won't work and when it does, after about an hour or two it'll stop working again till I restart.

    I have updated to 13.1.3 as well hoping it would fix it, but no.

    Has anyone else encountered this? What can I do?

    submitted by /u/pwnsalot_mcbadass
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fix screen burn in?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    I just bought a used X and noticed that the battery indicator and signal bar are burned in. I really don't have money for a new screen so is there a fix other than that?

    submitted by /u/MileenaVoorhes
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a used Iphone X 256GB - Touch ID not working

    Posted: 17 Oct 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    Hi

    I bought a used iPhone X - 256GB and FACE ID is not working. When trying to set it up it constantly tells me to move the phone up or down.

    I wonder if the phone doesn't have it's original screen and this is causing the issue. Does anyone know if thats what would happen if the screen had been replaced by a third party? Or would the error message be different?

    Many thanks for any thoughts!

    Ed

    submitted by /u/do-it-today
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel