• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 6, 2019

    Apple TV [iOS 13] You can now turn on/off your smart TV with AppleTV by saying "Hey Siri, turn tv on" (or off)

    Apple TV [iOS 13] You can now turn on/off your smart TV with AppleTV by saying "Hey Siri, turn tv on" (or off)


    [iOS 13] You can now turn on/off your smart TV with AppleTV by saying "Hey Siri, turn tv on" (or off)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 03:20 PM PDT

    Before, you could only turn it on, and you needed a special Siri Shortcut to do so. Now, it's built in!

    submitted by /u/chinese-telephone
    [link] [comments]

    Wife’s solution to a device she hates to pick up.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    Apple TV not turning on

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:57 AM PDT

    Hi,

    After updating to TvOS 13 my Apple TV does not turn on automatically anymore. Before I would just turn on my Sony TV, and switch to the Apple TV HDMI input, and my Apple TV would automatically turn on with the press of a button on the Sony remote. But that does not work anymore. Now I have to find the Apple TV remote and push a button every time, in order to wake up my Apple TV 4K. Do you have any experience with this problem?

    submitted by /u/Predditor1984
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4K displays Black screen

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    It recently just happened but the Apple TV works fine. I can hear the sounds and what not but I get no video. Please help!

    submitted by /u/Suigintuo
    [link] [comments]

    Did Apple add an auto play next episode feature?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:16 PM PDT

    Was watching a show while I was on my phone and realised that the next episode just started autoplaying. So I tried replicating it and now it doesn't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/FuzzyMSC
    [link] [comments]

    Video starts playing after a long pause

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    This happening to anyone else after this tvOS 13.0 update? I pause a video (doesn't matter what app) and I walk away for 2-3 minutes and the screen saver comes on. Maybe 5 minutes into the screen saver, the video starts playing with sound but the screen saver is on. I hit the pause button again and the screen saver stops but the video is playing. So I have to rewind and hit pause again.

    submitted by /u/Dgoldfe13
    [link] [comments]

    Apps Keep Logging Out

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone is having this issue? I have had my appleTV for a year - this only just started but it started before the update and persists after. Apps that use my TV provider are asking for login info every time they launch. CNNGO, HBO, etc. I have reset my appleTV, I have reinstalled the apps, reset my tv provider settings... thanks!

    submitted by /u/ciabattaroll
    [link] [comments]

    Can apple TV's VLC app play vlc playlists?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    I'm trying to make it run a vlc playlist that consists of videos I've saved but for some reason it doesn't read them while it works perfectly fine on desktop/laptop. it's a playlist that's *.xspf its a vlc created playlist and consists of 4 video files like *.mpg *.avi and I've tried using absolute path and relative path but still can't get the app to play this file. Does anyone have any experience in this working? I couldn't find any google information regarding Apple TV and VLC playlist playing Thx in advance!

    p.s. Btw, it plays single videos fine as I choose them and play it, but I want it to play a vlc playlist so I can watch my lists in one go without selecting again thx!

    submitted by /u/Chancellor-Parks
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV not turning on with remote after update

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:01 AM PDT

    Usually all I have to do is tap my apple tv remote (4th gen) and the apple tv and my Sony Bravia TV goes on, now when I tap my remote both won't turn on. I have to HARD turn on my TV with my Sony remote and I have to unplug and replug my Apple tv so it turns on.

    anyone else having this happen?

    submitted by /u/TitantronFist
    [link] [comments]

    My remote mod

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    PS4 Controller Disconnects from Apple TV

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:30 PM PDT

    Hi,

    So I just bought a new PS4 controller, wanting to try the new Arcade. The controller, however, does not work. The pairing goes OK, it even connects, the controller lights up, but it disconnects immediately. I tried restarting the AppleTV, tried unpairing and repairing, nothing works.

    The same thing happens on my iPad. Latest tvOS and iOS on both devices. Any ideas?

    Maybe I need a PS4 console to configure the controller first?

    submitted by /u/mrzevon
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 controllers - how to exit games?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Is there a way of using controller to exit games consistently? Or to be sure I can exit do I need the Apple Remote on-hand?

    submitted by /u/gordonmcdowell
    [link] [comments]

    is there any games similar to Gris on the apple tv?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    if anyone knows about gris on pc, that's exactly the type of game i'm looking for. beautiful scenery and music and the whole complex adventure thing too. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/friendlydark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel