• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Apple iOS And Why???

    Apple iOS And Why???


    And Why???

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    Siri support for Spotify is finally here.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    Seems like it finally works

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 04:48 AM PDT

    When you’re addicted to your iPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    How to get rid of Messages bar when saving images/sharing links?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    “Automatic updates” for apps never actually work....

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I've always had the option checked for my phone to automatically update my apps from App Store either on WiFi or cellular. Sometimes this happens but more often than not, manually refreshing — time after time — brings up, shockingly enough, apps that need to be updated.

    This never changes regardless of me or Apple.

    submitted by /u/emilyizaak
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you use Dark Mode on iOS 13?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Just curious as to how often you guys use dark mode on iOS 13.

    I can't bring myself to use it all the time, as it gets kind of difficult to read (at least for me) when I read articles/browsing on dark mode especially in the day time. Bold text also seems almost indistinguishable over regular text when on dark mode.

    I do LOVE Apple music on dark mode though so I do have the phone automatically switch to dark mode at night.

    I've created a poll too, to see how much people prefer, vote if you want!

    submitted by /u/imlazyyy
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.1.2 Ringer Volume

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:02 AM PDT

    My ringer volume keeps changing for some reason. I keep having to put it on full again. Not sure what's causing it.

    submitted by /u/Mmdavies
    [link] [comments]

    Nice to see Siri understanding contextual commands and acting on them

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Guess I expected too much from Spotify’s recent Siri support

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:29 AM PDT

    iOS 13 Repeat Alerts Fix- Confirmed by Craig Federighi

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Optimized Battery Charging finally working for me

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    please tell me there’s an option to disable this uncalled for suggestion to share anything to messages?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    Mail Keeps Opening Most Recent Unread Email

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    Getting frustrated with this. On iOS 13, the majority of times I open my email app, it's opening the most recent unread email rather than just opening the main mail screen which lists all my emails.

    I can't find any new setting so is this an iOS bug?

    Doesn't matter if I completely close the app or leave it in the background.

    submitted by /u/aonachs
    [link] [comments]

    Can I turn off the “suggested”?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    My WiFi won’t work I can’t use the button or when I call someone the speaker option doesn’t come up and I can’t speak

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Ios13 iphone6s

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    So I have a 6s and I downloaded ios13. After downloading it nearly all my apps wouldn't work. No one can call or text me and when I try to my phone just goes to the screen and stays white. My camera also doesn't work. Any way to fix this ?

    submitted by /u/ThundercowReddit
    [link] [comments]

    How is this an improvement to mail on my iPad? Just take me to the link in a browser already! Also, syncing notes to the cloud is s-l-o-w.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Am I alone in thinking that it’s really hard to do detailed things vs iOS 12? It’s very hard for me to accurately select text and move the cursor where I want it to be ever since upgrading to iOS 13.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    First of all, there's no magnified view so most of the time. Have no idea what I'm selecting. Second of all, if I put my finger somewhere and hold it there in iOS 12 it would move to that specific space. In iOS 13 it will select the entire word. Thirdly it randomly will open a link if I try to select anywhere near a link. It seems like such a step back.

    submitted by /u/sigh_zip
    [link] [comments]

    Siri support for Spotify is a blessing.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    Great things you've discovered on IPhone 11/Pro

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    Thought it would be a good idea to have a post to either share good features or tips you have found on the latest version 11 of the Iphone.

    One that really amazed me was the fact i took a picture of my wife and son and i didn't realise i had cut my wifes foot out of the bottom of the picture, later that evening when looking back at the photos it had a little box with a star icon on the picture, when i selected this, it auto cropped the image and put back in the photo the cut off foot.
    Pretty clever phone to realise this and to capture that info to correct an easy mistake afterwards.

    submitted by /u/Phil_5555
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Ways to search for free apps without In-App purchases?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    I have googled this but get people saying you can't do it, or websites designed to do it but don't work.

    There doesn't seem to be a filter option in the App Store, I'm guessing because Apple like making their cut off the in app purchases

    submitted by /u/Mr_Straws
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 battery issue

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    I have iPhone 6s that I bought this summer in June. While I was on iOS 12, my battery maximum capacity was always 100%. Then I updated to iOS 13 and my capacity went 99% and battery started to draining faster. A week ago capacity went 97%. Today I decided to check it and it's 96% now. I tried to turn on/off optimised charging and didn't notice any difference.

    Should I downgrade or try something else?

    submitted by /u/damncorwell
    [link] [comments]

    Why don’t I have the battery widget?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:59 AM PDT

    Anyone getting their device hot and battery drained faster when using the apple music lyric view while playing on speaker? iOS 13.1.2 on iPhone 6s Plus

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    Title says all. When im using spotify or youtube its normal, no sign of the issue. I know my device is one of the last one to get iOS 13, but it still leave me wondering is it because the phone works too hard to render or just a bug on the iOS?

    submitted by /u/GedeWK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel