• Breaking News

    Monday, October 7, 2019

    Apple Watch Does anyone else feel like Watch OS 6.01 made their watch ever-so-slightly less responsive to waking on raise, and ever-so-slightly slower to wake when it does?

    Apple Watch Does anyone else feel like Watch OS 6.01 made their watch ever-so-slightly less responsive to waking on raise, and ever-so-slightly slower to wake when it does?


    Does anyone else feel like Watch OS 6.01 made their watch ever-so-slightly less responsive to waking on raise, and ever-so-slightly slower to wake when it does?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    The Alarms Apple Watch app's listing mentions 'Sleep' app and bedtime on Apple Watch. Coming soon?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:38 AM PDT

    He must close his rings at all costs

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 08:52 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Charging Stand Hack

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Um ohk

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Loving the always on display on my new Series 5! /s

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Track your city explore progress on your apple watch

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    I just finished developing a cool apple watch only app that shows you the progress on your city explore. It also supports complications. Just walk around the city and glance at your watch to see your explore progress. The end goal is to build the location/exploring equivalent of Activity app. Let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/chelemenrazvan
    [link] [comments]

    Today is my birthday ���� (7th of October)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 03:30 PM PDT

    Any recommendations for a simple multi timer / interval timer for apple watch?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:17 AM PDT

    So im basically looking for an app that works on watch that with the click of a single button allows me to run multiple timers in sequence (that ive set up in the phone app) and notify me via watch using haptics. For example 2 minute timer (watch notifys me), 10 second timer (watch notifys me), 2 minute timer (watch notifys me).. you get the idea.

    Im aware a lot of the popular workout interval apps do this but one big problem is that upon completion of the timer it forces you to write the workout data to health. Therefore you cant run these apps while you have already started a workout via the apple 'workout' app for example.

    Basically I want to start for example a strength workout via the apple watch 'workout' app. Then for certain exercises in my workout I want to utilise a timer as described above without it messing up my workout recording. Ive found apps like this for the phone but nothing that works with watch yet..

    submitted by /u/theOstalproject
    [link] [comments]

    Can you not name "Other Workouts" anymore in Watch OS 6?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:42 AM PDT

    Large data apps and battery life

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Just something I noticed on my new Nike S5 watch with the Pandora app installed. I always thought that the app didn't start loading offline stations on the watch until it was charging at night, like with podcasts, but as I looked at my usage throughout the day, I realized that it was loading stations all day long. I have a ton of offline stations, so I imagine this process may take a while. I also imagine that this is also causing significant battery drain on the watch. This shouldn't be an issue once the stations are all loaded or the cache limit is reached, but I would think that any other apps that load large amounts of data are likely doing the same thing.

    This may be common knowledge, but it was new to me. I always thought that the major data transfers between the watch and phone happened while being charged, not on the wrist. Not a big problem but it at least makes the battery usage make more sense to me.

    submitted by /u/twokidsinamansuit
    [link] [comments]

    New phone, have a question.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:24 AM PDT

    Getting my iPhone 11 Pro Max delivered today, and I'm wondering...should I unpair my watch with my existing phone before setting up the new one or after?

    submitted by /u/xExtra__
    [link] [comments]

    My Series 5 battery usage

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Not sure if this helps anyone but here's the battery usage of my Series 5 with AOD off and theatre + airplane mode on during the night (21:52 to 05:31).

    Apple Watch Screenshots during the day as a gif: https://i.imgur.com/JDEaO1u.jpg

    I've accidentally had the decibel measurements set to off between 11:21 and 14:32, it was on for the rest of the charge and I'm sure it drains the battery much more because of it.

    % - Time

    100 - 11:21

    95 - 14:32

    91 - 15:51

    85 - 17:12

    77 - 19:59

    73 - 20:49

    70 - 21:52

    47 - 05:31

    40 - 07:03

    37 - 07:54

    34 - 08:45

    28 - 10:03

    18 - 12:57

    14 - 13:55

    11 - 14:33

    7 - 15:34

    6 - 15:46

    charging 10 minutes

    20 - 15:56

    My total usage time was 6h16m while the standby time was 1d4h (https://i.imgur.com/yCVp6kb.jpg). As mentioned above this is a AWS5 w/ AOD off. It's the battery usage after charging it to 100 %, the first time I charged it to 100 but the third time I had it on the charger since buying it.

    submitted by /u/pzumk
    [link] [comments]

    You can't stream from your Apple Watch from Spotify to Airpods?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Is this correct? I can't use only my watch to stream Spotify into my AirPods? Without my phone being present that is.

    submitted by /u/JustinF608
    [link] [comments]

    The USAF Thunderbird jets are pretty loud...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 04:59 PM PDT

    What do the totals mean?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Apple watch ECG outside US

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:38 AM PDT

    Hi Folks

    I have an Apple watch series 5 and iphone from US- ECG&AFIB was working fine,now I have moved to Dubai and its saying now ECG and AFIB is not available in the region-the region in the iPhone in set to the states however i have local dubai sim card-any solution?

    submitted by /u/msabbagh
    [link] [comments]

    I’m missing the options to change data sources for Siri watch face.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    When I go to customize the face I only have the options to change the complications not change where Siri face is showing data from. I have restarted my phone and watch and removed the watch face.

    I'm on a series 3 42mm running watch OS 6.01

    submitted by /u/Geeekus
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: The calculator can split the bill evenly with tips included

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:45 PM PDT

    Do metal bands fit all wrists?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    I really want to know

    submitted by /u/yoshiyoshi10
    [link] [comments]

    6 hours off the Charger & my Watch is still at 100% Battery! Such good performance from my Series 1 I love it ��

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Always on display

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Does it not work when i remove it from my wrist? i seen videos that its always on when they put it on their desk.

    submitted by /u/NeRdYiEs
    [link] [comments]

    First Apple Watch Mistake

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 10:08 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I just got the Series 5, (my first Apple Watch) and while I was customizing the layout, I accidentally deleted the alarms app. I thought it was no big deal and I would just redownload it later. But searching through the App Store I can't find it. Is there a way to get it back besides doing a hard reset?

    submitted by /u/TheRealMateoA
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Spotify that often crashes on Apple Watch? All I can is skipping songs that’s all...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 05:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel