• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    iOS Gaming HOLY HELL you guys it worked!!! Diablo 1 within Safari on my iPad + Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

    iOS Gaming HOLY HELL you guys it worked!!! Diablo 1 within Safari on my iPad + Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.


    HOLY HELL you guys it worked!!! Diablo 1 within Safari on my iPad + Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes is out now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Minecraft Earth is sending out invites

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    8 Hour Car Ride Suggestions

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:19 AM PDT

    I have an 8 hour car ride coming up this Saturday and I'm looking for some fun games to play during it. I'm playing on an iPhone 7 and prefer elaborate games over one click time wasters. Just to give everyone an idea of my taste I'm currently really enjoying playing Star Traders: Frontiers, Dungeon Survival, and Night of the Full Moon. Thanks everybody.

    submitted by /u/Hero1015
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t know what ya’ll recommend, but these are probably my top games.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:46 PM PDT

    Best underrated MMOs currently?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:05 AM PDT

    I'm looking to dive in see with a new mmo and haven't really found anything too great that I've looked at.

    What are your MMOs you're playing that are definitely underrated?

    submitted by /u/Slay_Daddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for large community game

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    Looking for a game that has a large online following including guilds/chat etc... simulation or RPG type games. I was recently playing Legend Of Solgard but they unfortunately updated and completely ruined it! I have played most supercell games to death so looking for something a little different! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Creamkrackered
    [link] [comments]

    Finally found the solution to Doom not being updated on the iOS store: Steam Link with Brutal Doom!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    Street Kart Racing out now

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 10:13 AM PDT

    Xenowerk Tactics (RTS) by Pixelbite Games (Space Marshals, Xenowerk) coming 2019

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Best Star Wars game on iOS?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Doesn't matter if it has grinding or stuff, but i want to know which you guys consider the best :)

    Edit: Sorry. Other than KOTOR which I already have on steam :)

    submitted by /u/LuisArkham
    [link] [comments]

    Exiles Of Embark has ceased development. I have looked forward to this game for so long. This sucks.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:06 PM PDT

    Any way to play Doom using the Apple Keyboard?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:20 PM PDT

    I noticed Doom II was recently re-released and I was really excited to download it. I have the Apple Smart Keyboard but as soon as I brought the game up, I noticed I couldn't play it like I did when it came out on PC. I'm hoping there was a setting or something I missed.

    I'm also now hoping for Wolfenstein 3D, Duke Nukem 3D, Rise of the Triad, Blood, Heritic, Hexen, and Strife to one day came to iOS.

    submitted by /u/WarshipJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Game like Riseofkingdoms or linage revolution

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Hello, Looking for suggestions, anyone know of any games like rise of kingdoms but instead of one open map it's more like boom Beach/clash of clans. so you don't constantly lose your troops and base.

    Also, anyone know a MMO like linage 2 revolution but without the pay 2win. I dont mind boom Beach pay to progress but not blatant unplayable p2w.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Stocktakesalsasale
    [link] [comments]

    Games like the board game Rush Hour (sliding block puzzle)?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:18 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a (preferably paid) app that is similar to the board game Rush Hour). It looks like there is an iOS app released in 2010 which is no longer available. Recommendations are much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/FrostyFjord
    [link] [comments]

    Vertical Boy now available on the App Store!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to get ranged units in Rome total war to melee charge?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    Tried searching the forums and the game manual but no luck. I may just be blind.

    submitted by /u/Nowritesincehschool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel