• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 1, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - [August 01]

    Apple iOS iOS Support Thread - [August 01]


    iOS Support Thread - [August 01]

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:17 PM PDT

    Welcome to the monthly iOS support thread for /r/iOS.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    Here is an archive of all previous "iOS Support Thread" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"iOS Support Thread"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The new slim volume bar in iOS 13 is SUCH a welcome addition!!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 10:38 PM PDT

    An iPhone App [Called Guardian Firewall] That Protects Your Privacy—For Real This Time

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 05:43 AM PDT

    How can Someone get rid of this prompt each time He/she search google?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 04:32 PM PDT

    Apple music on ios 13 should have a theme where the background has similar colors to the album art of the music you’re playing.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    This already happens when you have a song that doesn't have lyrics uploaded to apple music on ios 13. this looks super cool and this should just be an option as a theme in my opinion, imagine listening to any album and having the background of the app reflect that. it would look super snazzy and give extra life to the app and interface.

    example shown below comparing the regular dark mode vs when you try to get lyrics and there is none. when a song has lyrics it pulls them up and you can't see the art.

    https://imgur.com/a/GwGhWAk

    submitted by /u/Super6213
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t IOS filter these spam messages?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    Anyone can recommend a calendar app other than Google Calendar or default Calendar app?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:07 AM PDT

    Just looking for something new and shiny to test!

    submitted by /u/orschiro
    [link] [comments]

    TestFlight down today?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    I have three devices, all of which are unable to open TestFlight since early this morning. Is TestFlight down?

    I'm not sure what else could be going on, but I haven't seen any posts about it on reddit or elsewhere so not sure what's happening.

    submitted by /u/xpxp2002
    [link] [comments]

    Idk what I did but my fingers jumbled when I was on snapchat and this box is everywhere I go. What is it and how do I get rid of it?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Ever since I set up apple pay I've been getting texts like this. What should I do?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me what app this is?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:09 PM PDT

    Contacts icon looks awfully androidy, anyone shares my opinion?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 04:34 AM PDT

    No notification of 12.4?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    I casually looked at the update part of the settings of my iPhone and found out about 12.4 that way, which I then manually installed. There was never any notification, like the red number that used to appear over the settings icon in older systems. This is despite the fact that "automatic updates" was already enabled apparently (something that I was also unaware of, actually). This all seems fairly odd so I was wondering whether other people did get notifications?

    submitted by /u/robertjordan18
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know what this weird overlay means on an iPad? It keeps popping up all the time.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    Safari in IOS is asking me to login to Google every time

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    How do I remain signed on always?

    submitted by /u/trikens33
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get the predefined Memoji poses for creating your profile picture? It only gives me the option to “strike a pose”, which is quite limiting.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 02:00 AM PDT

    Where're my text messages in iCloud??

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a noob question - because it is! I want my text messages sync'd do iCloud. I have enabled Messages to sync to iCloud; I can even see there's about 1GB of message data. But when I go to icloud.com I see no Messages - where do I find them? Oh, I have also set the phone to use iMessage.

    submitted by /u/SneakyStabbalot
    [link] [comments]

    [question]nfc writer on ios 13 app?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2019 12:46 AM PDT

    Hi, as you know or not, the nfc capabilities extends in ios 13. With that, there is now the possibility to write on blank nfc tags. Does anyone knows an app that writes on nfc?

    submitted by /u/ohadguetta
    [link] [comments]

    How do I measure Cell Tower Signal Strength?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I am comparing different network carriers in my area, so I'd love an app that could measure and record signal strength, location, and possibly speed tests throughout the day.

    Does anyone know of an app that can do this?

    submitted by /u/AlarmingNectarine
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t approve devices...

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:09 PM PDT

    Swipe Up to Unlock

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    I wonder if you agree with this. There should be a toggle in Face ID settings called:

    "Require Swipe up to Unlock"

    With a fair and simple warning:

    "Disabling this option might make it difficult to view notifications on the Lockscreen."

    It would effectively make unlocking the device just that bit faster on all Face ID enabled devices.

    submitted by /u/BosssAsKing
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone seen this Glitch?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    what does it mean when theres a grey star next to a song on itunes

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    Until when is the iPhone 6s going to receive major iOS updates?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Think about it, the 6s has the same amount of RAM as the iPhone 7 and 8. Even though RAM isn't everything, the performance of the devices aren't so different when comparing them.

    Are there any possibilities that the iPhone 6s is going to receive the iOS 15 update? (I know that'll happen in 2021, but who knows what's on Apple's mind?)

    submitted by /u/__bahamat
    [link] [comments]

    Lockscreen that mimics real life background

    Posted: 31 Jul 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Is there a live wallpaper or lockscreen that continuously shows the background image using the camera behind the phone? I noticed there was an app in the app store, but I am looking for a lockscreen that is plainly the background, nothing extra

    submitted by /u/Bulbasaur2015
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel