• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    iPhoneX To case or not to case?

    iPhoneX To case or not to case?


    To case or not to case?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:45 AM PDT

    I'm always going back and forth between wearing my apple silicone case, or just rocking the phone naked. I'm very careful with my phone and never drop it. But I am afraid of scratching up the back of my phone over time. What are some of y'alls experiences of not using a case on your iPhone X?

    Also keep in mind I have tried skins before and to me (my opinion) it just ruins the experience of this amazing device.

    submitted by /u/WarProstatic
    [link] [comments]

    Best iPhone XS & iPhone X Cases 2019 by Macworld

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel