• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    iPad A $20 app can compete with amps costing thousands.

    iPad A $20 app can compete with amps costing thousands.


    A $20 app can compete with amps costing thousands.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:58 AM PDT

    Bought a new iPad, not disappointed to see the timer I started last year on my old iPad was restored!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:05 PM PDT

    Got a new iPad Mini 5 and trying to learn Notability. My problem is that with iCloud Sync on, it makes duplicate notes like this. Any idea what I’m doing wrong? Thanks!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    iPad experts - help‼️

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:47 PM PDT

    Is there such a thing as a charger cable that can take the extra current needed to charge the iPad while it's being used? I use my iPad far nearly 16 hrs a day as I'm nearly bedridden. We've gone through so many cords that I'm pretty sure that's what's killing them. I'm an electronic user but not an electronic understander. The cable dying today is a Uniden; it's less than a month old.

    submitted by /u/scraphppy
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first iPad! It's a second-gen model on 9.3.5. Any suggestions on must-have apps that are backwards-compatible?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:46 AM PDT

    I'm having an absolute blast with it so far; the perspective-view wallpaper is so cool!

    submitted by /u/btwn3and20charizards
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Spotify update (8.5.14) supports split view / slider over

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Notetaking app that's like OneNote but with better pen latency?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    I have Notability and enjoy it, but often use OneNote because of it's 'Infinite Canvas' that sprawls seemingly limitlessly to the right and to the bottom. OneNote has terrible pen latency, however. Does anyone know of an app that is similar to OneNote but has better responsiveness re: the pen?

    submitted by /u/sethosayher
    [link] [comments]

    Keyboard shortcuts for controlling Slide Over?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:01 AM PDT

    I use an iPad Pro with an external keyboard. Most of the time while using the keyboard I prefer to use the keyboard as much as possible for window manipulation and navigation shortcuts.

    This is one quirk I've been running into recently:

    1. I am using Safari in full-screen view.

    2. I bring up Messages in Slide Over.

    3. I return to the home screen.

    4. (some time elapses, maybe a full day)

    5. I enter Messages in full-screen.

    6. I cmd+Tab to another app full-screen (ie., Safari)

    7. I cmd+Tab back to Messages

    At this point what I expect to happen is to enter the full screen view for Messages. However, what I experience is that Messages appears via Slide Over. It is the most recent app on the Slide Over "stack".

    My observed behavior is that Slide Over always takes priority for displaying the app, regardless of the last time you accessed it in Slide Over, or if you had previously viewed it full screen.

    Are there any keyboard shortcuts for manipulation of window views to go from Slide Over to full screen? Maybe this is just an example of something that I need to get used to, but sometimes I would just prefer to view a single app in full screen (especially helpful if there are lots of active threads on a list view on the left, which do not get displayed in Slide Over view).

    submitted by /u/prana_ferox
    [link] [comments]

    Preparing for IpadOS ��

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Does a HDD external storage drive work with a 12.9 2nd gen iPad with lightning connector-USB dongle on iPad OS?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    Has anyone had success using this combo? I've seen some people say theirs have worked just fine, some say just SSD seem to work on theirs, has anyone plugged in their HDD hard drive on their lightning connector iPad?

    submitted by /u/Y-AxelMtz
    [link] [comments]

    IPad Pro 2017 or iPad Air 2019

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:17 PM PDT

    As the title suggests I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck when purchasing a new iPad. I remember reading that the new iPad air isn't all that far ahead of the 2017 iPad pro in terms of spec and performance. What do you folks think of these models and is there any significant difference that would make it worth purchasing one over the other? A refurbished 2017 pro will set me back around €500 ish. Wish I could afford the new iPad pro model but it's just not meant to be. Thanks for the advice folks

    submitted by /u/LordRaminas
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS Public Beta 2 Frozen

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    Hello,

    ***HELP***

    I am hoping someone can assist me with this. I have been running the public beta since launch. Everything has been running ok. Bugs here and there. But today i opened up AT&T app (damn AT&T always giving me headaches) and my iPad has become frozen. I cannot restart. I cannot swipe home. I can get to the lock screen try to click on an app to take me to it but does not work. Control Center works. Siri Shortcuts (from the widget screen) works. But i cannot get out of the AT&T app!! Ive tried telling siri to open another app and get unable to open. Tried command Tab.. i think i have tried everything. Currently trying to kill the battery right now. Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tgarrett99
    [link] [comments]

    Guys, who have IPP 10.5/Air 3 and Apple Pencil, can you give me advice about tempered glass screen protector?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    I'm going to buy tempered glass for my pro 10.5 2017. Which one won't cause wavy diagonal lines, big latency and any issues? Also I hope that can hear digital artists opinions here, who use Apple Pencil every day. I used Baseus screen protector before, but now can't find it on the market, looks like it's not available anymore. Now I have ESR screen protector and it's pretty bad. Or maybe in digital art case to buy tempered glass protector is really bad idea? Who knows?

    submitted by /u/ArthmostSA
    [link] [comments]

    2 part question about ipadOS and game controllers...

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    So my first question is...

    Is there any chance in hell of the nintendo switch pro controller being compatible with ipadOS and using it for games on the ipad since the ps4 and xbox one controllers are compatible?

    Second question is...

    If it was possible to use a nintendo switch pro controller would i be able to use it when i run ps remote play app on the ipad?

    I ask these questions because i generally travel with my ipad mini 5 and my switch...but i also love remote play functionality via ipadOS and it works flawlessly....I hate using the joycons on the switch and would travel with my pro controller but in order to utilize remote play for ps4 i really dont want to carry an additional controller for that if its possible to use just one regular sized game controller to rule them all...

    EDIT: Basically I don't want to travel with a switch pro controller and a ps4 controller to utilize remote play for ps4 whilst still being able to use the controller for the switch on it's own...

    Any insight into this dilemma?

    submitted by /u/stealth2121
    [link] [comments]

    Hey, I been having problems trying to stream on iPad. I want to stream me drawing art from ibisPaint.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    If I want to use my iPad 6th generation with just a Smart Cover should I be worried about it bending?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    If I want to use my iPad 6th generation with just a Smart Cover should I be worried about it bending?

    submitted by /u/testofmytimehere
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad Pro 11 cannot detect shaking

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:29 AM PDT

    So I was playing Grid Autosport, a racing game with feature shaking you iPad to change the gear. Yet I can seem to do that no matter how hard I shake it. Gyro control seems to be fine as I can still tilt the iPad to control the car in the game.

    I tried to turn on shake to undo in setting and cannot shake to undo either.

    submitted by /u/sleepy_boi_16
    [link] [comments]

    Instagram “app” for iPadOS

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 05:08 PM PDT

    If you open Instagram.com in Safari on your iPad and "Add to Home Screen" - it creates an Instagram "app" in landscape mode.

    It doesn't look like it is open in Safari anymore. It looks like a stand alone app.

    I've never seen a site/app do this. Is it a feature of iPadOS?

    I'm running the iPadOS beta on a 11" iPad Pro.

    submitted by /u/DudeItsShiny
    [link] [comments]

    My EDC

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    iPad Air 3 not holding apps in the background?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:29 AM PDT

    I notice that apps don't stay in the background for very long even though it's just mostly social media apps and safari. This gets worse when I watch youtube videos. Safari reloads every tab and every app restarts. I tried restarting the device but it's still happening. Anybody else experiencing this? Just bought it 2 weeks ago.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/eydendib
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn’t Decide Which Color I wanted. So I got all 3.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 03:15 PM PDT

    Thin horizontal line on the Ipad Pro screen

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Thin horizontal line on the Ipad Pro screen

    Just woke up and this purple line came out nowhere. Never dropped this device. It this an LCD issue? Tried to restart but it's still there.

    https://i.redd.it/ue5vk5c5jma31.jpg

    submitted by /u/dmh126
    [link] [comments]

    Student looking for a tablet to read, and take notes with a pen wich one should i buy , thanks

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 03:23 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel