• Breaking News

    Friday, July 19, 2019

    iPhoneX Should have wait for a 12.3 Jailbreak or go to iOS 13?

    iPhoneX Should have wait for a 12.3 Jailbreak or go to iOS 13?


    Should have wait for a 12.3 Jailbreak or go to iOS 13?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    Just wanted your opinions stuck I'm stuck on the fence on what I should do.

    submitted by /u/DankMemezIV
    [link] [comments]

    Sandstone case for the X.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey you guys,

    First time poster here I'm wondering is there a close resemblance to the sandstone case for OnePlus for the iPhone X? Or do you guys have one and recommend one for me?

    submitted by /u/Everything122
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Cause?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    This is more of a post for advice than anything else. I'm not sure what to do with my iPhone X that no longer works. Backstory: Monday I was seeing it chew through battery rather fast and had half of it gone by mid-day. I was at my desk working so I decided to restart it and give it a charge. It never came back on! I saw endless apple logo loop. After I got home I put it into recovery mode and DFU mode but it will not restore via itunes. Tried downloading new package, new cable, nothing.

    There is no physical damage to the outside but a few days before I did see a bit of condensation in the back camera, which was the result of getting in a bit of water the week prior. It had been fine since then and was acting normal but now shes gone.

    I have already replaced it, but any information on what I can do with it would be great. I'm assuming water got inside and caused a camera or hardware failure. If I sell for parts will any information be left on it? Also if its worth anything, I was using iOs 13 beta 2 before it died - had just updated the day previous.

    submitted by /u/adawesome1
    [link] [comments]

    Pimple-like/small bubble on iPhone XS screen

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    I just bought this phone a little over two weeks and noticed a small pimple like bubble right under my notch. The iPhone has a glass screen protector on it and has been covered in an otterbox case since day one, when I bought from the apple store.

    I'm not sure if it's just an air bubble or a piece of dust

    I have Applecare+ but wondering if Apple will replace the screen under warranty if it is a crack. Thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/cEEcJX1

    submitted by /u/Mls2807
    [link] [comments]

    My phone (iPhone X white 64gb) did something I consider weird...it randomly started to lag heavily and then my power button wouldn’t work and I couldn’t open any apps, but I could operate volume, flashlight, LTE, and Siri. I just couldn’t turn it off, reset, or do anything and had to let it die.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    When to buy a mint condition iPhone X?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 05:00 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm thinking of buying a mint condition iPhone X which seems hard to find online. I found only one in the variant and memory size that I want. With the iPhone 11 coming out in the coming months, do you guys think I should wait for the price drop?

    Keep in mind, I don't want to buy one that's anything below unboxed or mint condition. Will there be any left at all at that time?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Deep-Dive
    [link] [comments]

    Experience from iPhone 6s to iPhone X

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    I've had a huge upgrade few weeks ago from iPhone 6s to iPhone X. Now when I look at my iPhone 6s, I feel as same as when I use to look at iphone 5

    submitted by /u/hammad_7867
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone stuck on “Verifying iPhone update with Apple”. Brought to Apple and they said it’s the logic board ? I get a unknown error code (9) afterwards... HELP! Was on 12.3.1 prior.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel