• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 24, 2019

    iPhoneX my camera is failing

    iPhoneX my camera is failing


    my camera is failing

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:41 AM PDT

    so, i'm very scared as my camera is slowly failing. while launching the camera app or snapchat it sometimes takes minuets for the camera to finally start to work and all i see is a black screen until then. yesterday i went to apple to get my screen replaced and they ran a diagnostic and my camera failed the diagnostic. I'm scared my camera will soon become unusable. at the moment it is actually loading up quite fast, however i'm nervous it's going to come back soon. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/mstanco25
    [link] [comments]

    Untitled

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Need advice/ info on possible water/ humidity damage

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I'm going to preface this by saying I have an iPhone Xs that is 6 months old, but there isn't a lot of activity in that sub so I am trying here too. I know there are a million posts on this and I've almost had a breakdown reading them all because I'm already a nervous person. So sorry for a possible repeat but my situation is a bit different than what I've encountered.

    I am on honeymoon with my husband in Thailand. It's humid and hot here already so that doesn't help much. Yesterday we went kayaking in Railay. As I wanted to take photos (like I've done in the past) I put my phone in a tight ziplock bag and used it while we were in the kayak, we took it out once or twice but only briefly and dried it off on a shirt before we put it back in the sleeve. It barely got more than a few drops on it at any point in time. I've done this before and it's gotten wetter and nothing has happened.

    We got home, I cleaned the front and back with tap water and let it dry. I did not rinse the lightning port as I was afraid that would be too much. I also didn't turn it off for fear of losing my pictures, last backup was 20/7 due to poor WiFi so I was waiting. At first my phone glitched a lot and opened and closed apps, then I couldn't text on it as the middle of the keyboard didn't work. Now a full 15 hours later the bottom right portion of the screen won't type well and it's still a bit glitchy but nothing major. I have not charged it, I tried to backup but WiFi is still too poor and I only have 11% battery power.

    It does seem like my phone is getting better with time. Camera, speakers and screen all look and sound perfect except for the slight glitches mentioned above.

    I also haven't taken out my SIM to see the indicator and don't know If I should, still afraid of losing pics.

    Should I look at that indicator? My plan was to let it keep "resting" until we fly to Bangkok at 6pm then try to backup at next hotels (hopefully) stronger WiFi and charge it.

    I hope I am doing the right thing, there are I many mixed answers online. I've never ever fully submerged the phone, the most that's happened is humidity/ some drops on the screen which I have always cleaned.

    I also tried holding it in front of the air conditioning in the villa for a bit but I couldn't just leave it there a long time.

    EDIT: forgot to mention I do have a very very slightly cracked (in bottom left corner) tempered glass screen protector and I was also using a thin case. My husband thinks I should take the glass protector off as he thinks the humidity is trapped in there. If this is the best thing to do I gladly will, I am just hesitant if scratching it because we fly back to Madrid tomorrow but then have a wedding and won't truly be home with time for repairs until next Monday.

    EDIT 2: my phone was purchased in the USA because it was a Christmas gift from my family, if I even need help from apple will they still talk to me even though I am in Spain? Or is any sort of support or care out of the question since it's a different country :(, I don't have AppleCare either because I couldn't get it.

    For the record he also got his Galaxy note 8 slightly wet, couldn't charge it since the warning popped up, he waited all night then blow dried it a little in the morning and charged it. He thinks I'm being dramatic/ a baby but I love this phone and it costs a month salary where we live, I really don't want it dying on me.

    Any and all help is appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/ManateeJamboree
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get a condition iPhone X?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 01:19 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel