• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    iPhoneX Issues picking up phonecalls

    iPhoneX Issues picking up phonecalls


    Issues picking up phonecalls

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Once or twice a day I'll get a phone call, either audio or FaceTime, that when I press the pick up (green) button the screen won't respond. Then it'll either reject the call or say I got a missed call. It doesn't happen all the time, just once or twice a day.

    Anyone else have this issue?

    iPhone x 12.3.1

    (Had this issue before upgrading iOS to latest version)

    submitted by /u/Show_Me-Your_Kitties
    [link] [comments]

    Apple smart battery case with iPhone X?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    Greetings redditors, I need feedback about long term use of smart battery case+iPhone X. Need to know if there are any issues? My iPhone X battery is kinda waning and I need to back it up (health at 86% after exactly a year) I heard there might be some issues? And I read one user report that the battery case stopped working or something.. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MoodyCynosure
    [link] [comments]

    Delete button not working

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    Typing is fine as expected and there are no problems however sometimes while typing when I try to press 'delete' the button doesn't work, as if it doesn't register the touch at all. It only happens sometimes on that specific point only when typing. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel