• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 21, 2019

    iPad Upgraded from a 1st gen iPad Pro, to iPad Pro 12,9 2018 and wanted to share my “first” steps using Procreate

    iPad Upgraded from a 1st gen iPad Pro, to iPad Pro 12,9 2018 and wanted to share my “first” steps using Procreate


    Upgraded from a 1st gen iPad Pro, to iPad Pro 12,9 2018 and wanted to share my “first” steps using Procreate

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:03 AM PDT

    “Little dragon”, ipad gen 6 with procreate

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:47 AM PDT

    learning how to draw a Starcraft Marine

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Has anyone seen an iPad like this?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    Any students ditched their Macbook/laptop for an iPad?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    I currently have a 2017 iPad Pro 10.5" and a 2017 Macbook Pro (which I bought for university and the specs are overkill for my needs).

    For the first 2 years of university, this was a great setup for me. But in my third year I'm going to be living at home and commuting to university, so I'm now considering selling my Macbook Pro, as I have a Windows PC at home which I will always prefer to use.

    The idea of taking my iPad to university also appeals to me; it's more lightweight, battery life isn't as much of an issue, and I rarely used my Macbook on trains/planes as I find it too uncomfortable. I like the typing experience with the Apple keyboard cover (the pencil is reserved for highlighting due to my awful hand-writing), too.

    I'm just wondering if anybody has done anything similar, or has any experiences of using an iPad as a primary university device.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    Wow. That’s a lot of info to draw the Apple logo.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:22 PM PDT

    OneDrive (cloud storage) is eating space on my iPad to its breaking point, and it’s driving me nuts! I have less than 150Gb on my 256Gb iPad, and around 80GB of movies in my OneDrive. Restarting the iPad seems to fix it until I start doing stuff in the Files app. What’s going on?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 04:33 AM PDT

    Weight of iPad pro 11 with keyboard and pen

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:05 PM PDT

    Theese three elements weight more than an MacBook air 2019?

    submitted by /u/Ricca21
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse not working on virtual machine (iPadOS)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 07:52 AM PDT

    iPad keyboard shortcuts, tips, and tricks.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    Hi everyone.

    So I just recently got the Logitech K380 and I'm loving it! However, I sometimes find myself stuck on some of the functions that I want to execute as I am more of an Android and Windows on PC so iOS is really new to me. I'm just wondering if you guys have some nice keyboard shortcuts and tips and tricks to do stuff? Especially in Numbers?

    I'll give you an example of something I'm looking for. I am on a captizalized the first letter of a sentence. Now I tried pressing capslock, and also held down on shift key while pressing the letter and din't work. Turns out, you only need to press the shift key ones then the letter you want to be small.

    What I'm also looking for are the shortcut keys that I can execute especially on Numbers. For example, editing a cell used to be press F2 and do whatever. For K380 F2 is reserved for bluetooth switch.

    Can anyone provide some helpful tricks in their bag? Appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Fridaywing
    [link] [comments]

    Does desktop class browsing in iPadOS 13 works on iPad Mini too?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Really tempted to get one for uni, but it's a feature I'm really excited for. Early reports from Beta 1 told it doesn't work right now.

    submitted by /u/birdiehop
    [link] [comments]

    Android bluetooth keyboard

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 11:44 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm using a magic keyboard with numeric block on my Mac and I'm loving it. But it's a little bit too big to carry around with me, and I don't want to buy a keyboard case since I only need the keyboard on very specific days.

    I've found this old Bluetooth keyboard around my house and connected it to my iPad. It works alright given its age (from 2013) but all these buttons say nothing to me. I can write and mark text (thanks to shift), but everything else pretty much doesn't work. I don't care about the media buttons but I'd like to at least use the keyboard shortcuts for copy & paste.

    I was wondering whether someone here uses a keyboard designed to be used with Android devices and has figured out what key could be control, FN, etc?

    I might just buy a normal-sized Magic Keyboard, too.

    PS: this is the one I'm trying to use productively... https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-BKB-10-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B00H7243K2

    Best, Benedikt

    submitted by /u/benediktleb
    [link] [comments]

    just a little different? upgraded to from the mini 1 to 10.5 pro

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:01 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 9.7" 32gb in 2019?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:34 PM PDT

    Is it good for note taking and watching videos?

    submitted by /u/YourDailyConsumer
    [link] [comments]

    I’m making an animation on my iPad , my friend is gonna be the voice of the goat, and this is the first picture I sent him about it, I thought I’ll share it with you guys.

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    No separate emoji button on iOS 13 beta?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 02:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I've just updated to iPadOS 13 (Public Beta 3), and I don't have an emoji button on keyboard. Instead, I have that stupid separate emoji keyboard.

    How can I separate emoji keyboard to exclude it from keyboard languages switcher? (Globe icon)

    submitted by /u/groosha
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone successfully connected a Scuf Vanatge to iPadOS?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 06:18 AM PDT

    *Vantage

    I know it's not technically a DualShock4, but I have not been able to connect this to my iPad Pro.

    Just wondering if it's just me? I searched the Google but couldn't come up with anything.

    submitted by /u/Immacu1ate
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for notes app for iPad Pro

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    I'm getting an iPad Pro and o wanna get a really nice note taking app to go along with the pencil. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/_asleepingpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Does brightness of ipad change disminish with the pass of the time?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    I notice the brightness disminished with my ipad mini first generation, do the pass of the time make the display less brightened even with the max setting of bright on? Sorry for the english

    submitted by /u/throwawayforeva5573
    [link] [comments]

    Dual Audio Output

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    Best way for my wife and I to watch a movie on iPad while flying? Bluetooth splitter? Ideally we would like to be able to charge the iPad as well as simultaneously listen to the audio. Wired suggestions fine too. Thanks for your help.

    submitted by /u/blzac33
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11, Pencil/Case question

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    I just got the IPad Pro 11 and I purchased the Apple Smart Keyboard case and the Apple Pencil. I love it, but I am slightly worried about 2 things. Some back story, I plan on using the iPad at work to take notes during client meetings, but not with the keyboard, only the pencil. I will mainly be using the keyboard when I am on a virtual desktop using the ipad.

    1 - the Apple Pencil falling off while transporting the case from home to work.

    2 - using this case when taking notes in meetings, the keyboard will be on the back of case, should I be worried about wear?

    Thanks and any 2nd case suggestions would be appreciated if you feel appropriate.

    submitted by /u/joelala1
    [link] [comments]

    Slippery iPad on desktop table

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    Hi all, I normally use iPad Pro with the pencil for taking notes and writing rather than doing it in a paper. I find really annoying that the iPad moves as I am writing on it. So, I wonder if there is some product out there that I could use to stick the iPad to the table. I have seen a few, but they are all with some inclination. I am looking something that keeps the iPad horizontal.

    Thanks you so much in advance.

    submitted by /u/jesusloplar
    [link] [comments]

    Will my "first gen" ipad pro supports sidecar in macOS Catalina?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:31 AM PDT

    Sidecar in macOS Catalina looks amazing. Will I be able to use it with the first gen ipad pro?

    submitted by /u/aerowindwalker
    [link] [comments]

    Frequent YouTube Crashes and Freezes

    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Is it normal for the YouTube app to constantly freeze and crash when minimizing the video? It happens to me every other time I try to minimize the video and search for my next one. I understand iPad OS is still in beta but is there any way I can stop or reduce the amount of times it freezes?

    submitted by /u/AlDenteLinguini
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel