• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone X Screen Unresponsiveness

    iPhoneX iPhone X Screen Unresponsiveness


    iPhone X Screen Unresponsiveness

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:22 AM PDT

    Greetings redditors,

    Not sure where else to post this, my apologies if this isn't the place but I'm seeking assistance regarding my iPhone X

    It's a white 256GB iPhone X purchased about a year ago and the bottom half of the screen has become unresponsive. No touches, gestures, or hard-presses work which make it impossible to swipe up to unlock the phone and if you somehow manage to get to the passcode screen, the bottom half numbers don't work.

    I've read posts/articles and the story goes both ways; it could either be a hardware or software issue. Furthermore, the camera button (on the bottom right) is shaded out/shadowed out. The icon appears but essentially, it's greyed out.

    I've tried every soft, hard, up and down reset there is however no luck. The only thing I haven't tried yet was a DFU update which I need my MacBook for.

    Is there anybody who experienced the same or similar issue and can shed some light on the matter. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/mrporter23
    [link] [comments]

    Activity App Crashing

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    Does anyone else's activity app crash regularly? I would say 3 or 4 days out of 7 when I go to open it, it just crashes.

    Only fix I have found is to turn the phone on and off again, I am an IT whizz.

    submitted by /u/estebancantbearsedno
    [link] [comments]

    iphone audio help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    every single time i try to make a music cover video and play it back the audio cuts in and out. Heres a link to show you what im talking about IM SERIOUS I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cShaMqCL44

    submitted by /u/emanuelcadet2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel