• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iPad Is this slight bend in brand new 12.9 iPad Pro worth being concerned about

    iPad Is this slight bend in brand new 12.9 iPad Pro worth being concerned about


    Is this slight bend in brand new 12.9 iPad Pro worth being concerned about

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:13 AM PDT

    My iPad Pro 12.0 with iPadOS13

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:25 PM PDT

    Art from this week using Procreate :)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    Do you know the app Blinkies ? It shows you these black and white gifs where you can draw on paper and make the gifs light through the paper. I wanted to add a link, but I found out it's not on the App Store anymore :(

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:18 PM PDT

    Book app or Kindle books?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:21 PM PDT

    I need to start using an e-book provider to read books for school, which one is better on the iPad and why?

    submitted by /u/Cgil-647
    [link] [comments]

    Love the folio case on the 12.9

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:54 PM PDT

    2016 iPad Pro 256GB with 9.7" screen (Model A1673) - Screen Shattered. Worth repairing or not?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:38 AM PDT

    My son dropped his iPad.

    Still works, but screen shattered. See pics: https://imgur.com/a/bDKkIvl

    Is it worth getting this repaired by 3rd party?

    At what repair cost price-point would it not be worth repairing?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/plasm0dium
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to transfer folders to an iPad?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    I have about a thousand lectures stored on my computer spread out in about a hundred folders subject wise and I'm very desperate to transfer them to my iPad but the whole process of transferring them one by one (folder by folder) and then making new folders on VLC for iPad is like hell.

    Is there any way I can transfer the whole folder to the device.

    I have an iPad 6th gen 128gb

    submitted by /u/abhi1260
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really worth getting the iPad Pro 11" for Engineering? Is the bending a big issue?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    I want to be able to put it into my bag and when I take it out, I don't want to see it bent in half.

    Is this a big issue, and will I need to get Apple Care?

    Thanks Everyone!

    submitted by /u/YourDailyConsumer
    [link] [comments]

    Matte anti-glare screen protector with little or no grainy effect?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:31 AM PDT

    I like using the iPad to draw, but it's a well known issue that both the screen and the Apple Pencil tip are very "slippery" and not ideal for drawing. I personally need more drag/friction when using the Apple Pencil to draw. It's not as steady as I personally wish it was, especially for drawing details (or at least for my drawing style). I can't get used to it, and to me, "getting used to" something problematic (or at least "less-than-optimal") that has the potential to improve is not a good solution. The constant glare is also very bothersome. I recently bought a matte anti-glare screen protector film which was great in terms of texture as it definitely created a paper-like surface for drawing, BUT it made the display image look very grainy and fuzzy, like speckles of colorful dust throughout the whole screen, especially against bright images. I ended up removing the film because the image quality was terrible. I did some research and apparently that's just the nature of matte screen protectors because that's how the anti-glare works. However, the rainbow graininess really bothers me and I don't want to give up on finding a good matte screen protector. Does anyone know of a matte screen protector type or brand that has little or no grainy rainbow effect? Is there such a thing? Is it even possible? I also don't mind if it's not very "protective" or thick - that's not my priority. Other solutions that people have found involve wrapping tape on the Apple Pencil tip or using a silicone nib protector, which I have ordered, but have not tested as it hasn't arrived yet. Still, I'd like to test all my options, and the screen glare remains a constant issue. I am aware of the brand Paperlike but I've heard it's not good (anyone here have good experience drawing with it?)

    TL;DR: Anyone know of a matte anti-glare screen protector/film that doesn't create a rainbow grainy display? I bought a matte one because I use the iPad to draw and the matte surface adds good drag to the screen and pencil, and the anti-glare feature helps. HOWEVER, the rainbow speckles that the anti-glare screen protector creates are terrible.

    submitted by /u/trillianjules
    [link] [comments]

    Rotate split screen ?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 09:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I've been wondering if there is a way to use split screen horizontally . By default the screen is always split vertically and it's perfect when using the iPad horizontally, when using it vertically (or in portrait, idk how to call it) on the other hand, the vertical split screen is kinda useless.

    submitted by /u/vector_o
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Mini 5 for travelling?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:03 AM PDT

    Anyone here ever try to go on a trip to Europe or the States for maybe 2 weeks and just bring the mini as your only computing device? So this would handle storing all of your photos, browsing, etc.

    submitted by /u/EatsSpam
    [link] [comments]

    First time owner of an iPad Pro (11 inch), and I got the 64 gb version. Is it normal to be already anxious of storage?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:16 PM PDT

    Hello, I'd like to thank you for reading this. I just got my iPad Pro (11 inch) off the Facebook Marketplace sealed for 625$. I was only able to get the 64 gb version of it. I have it with iPadOS and I'm already having storage anxiety. The biggest thing currently are my files, containing manga, movies and reference images. I'm planning to buy the apple pencil gen 2 and use procreate. I have external usb drives, thanks to a dongle. Should I be concerned about storage this early?

    submitted by /u/rayenraven
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes, I can play/pause videos on Safari using the spacebar key on my external keyboard. Other times, I can’t.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    So, basically, I can play/pause using spacebar and fast forward/rewind using my arrow keys one minute, but then 10-15 minutes later, I can't. My play/pause and fast forward/rewind dedicated iOS keys work, but not the normal keyboard keys.

    P.S. Yes, I am running iPadOS, but I don't know if this is solely a beta issue.

    submitted by /u/clairemct
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS beta worth downloading on my air 2?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    I am wondering if I should download the new beta on my iPad Air 2; does anyone have any experience with it? How stable is it and does it slow down the iPad at all? I don't care that much if I lose some data and have to revert back to iOS 12.

    submitted by /u/1Teddy2Bear3Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Gap between glass and frame of brand new 12.9 2018 iPad

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Hello

    My 50 days old iPad 12.9 3rd gen have a 0.5mm gap between the glass and frame on right side. I used that indoor most of the time and this problem is more obfuscated by the lack of the light. But now is summer in Europe, and I am using my iPad outdoor also, and I can see this gap all the time. It is like a 1 time saw, you can't forget anymore that is there.

    Should I go to the Apple Store? Or they will tell me that I am looking for problems and this mm gap is expected and acceptable for their quality control (like some bend)?

    https://pasteboard.co/IoRoXmc.jpg

    I can see already some dust in the gap. On the other 3 sides of iPad, everything is perfectly aligned.

    Maybe am I demanding too much quality of an electronic product? Thank you for a sincere answer.

    edit: this is a photo of a perfect side to comparison

    https://pasteboard.co/IoRueGZ.jpg

    submitted by /u/badanas11
    [link] [comments]

    iPad OS last beta problems

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    In a week I'll get my iPad pro! :) I've bought it for iPad OS also! It'll be my main computing device (I've also an old but gold MacBook air, but I prefer iPad experience). Do you think that I should update? What's last beta problems?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ricca21
    [link] [comments]

    How to see what specific files are taking up storage space?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    How to see what specific files are taking up storage space? I went into the settings to see what is taking up my storage space and even the file app but I can't seem to find what specific files is using up my storage space. The app itself is one thing but, for example, onenote or any drawing/note-taking apps I would make a notebook or a page/canvas to draw on the drawing apps but I don't know where that is being stored. Is there a way to see what files are taking up storage space or a reliable and safe app that will help me manage and delete files? Am I supposed to plug my ipad to my pc to see the files? I did briefly look into Documents by readdle but i don't know if it has that feature.

    submitted by /u/ConceptionFantasy
    [link] [comments]

    iPad advice for digital sheet music

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Hi all -

    I'm in the market in buying a 12.9 iPad solely for the purpose of using it for downloading, storing, and reading sheet music while playing classical and jazz piano. I think the 12.9 size is perfect for me as the size of it is similar to that of a normal sheet of paper. Problem is, I know that at least the iPad pros have way too much power for what I actually want to use it for, and the older versions of the 12.9 iPad are starting to become harder to come by/don't function as well as they used to as the ones that I've worked with seem to be buggy with how old they have become. Maybe it was just the ones I worked with.

    TL;DR: Any advice on tablets for pianists that's not an iPad Pro 12.9? I'll take one for free though, that'll solve this poster's problem ;)

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/theactualmatthew
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad mini vs ipad air

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    Hey! I'm looking for a tablet (although I'm an android guy Apple does make the best tablet)

    And I'm considering buying the new air or the mini. I'm going to use it for web browsering and media consumption. Went something that I can the on go like a train on plane.

    Wich on you think is more suited for me?

    submitted by /u/sheinmantom
    [link] [comments]

    Please post a picture of an iPad Pro 11” when reading magazines on it (on mag apps)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    I'm looking to buy a new iPad to upgrade my old iPad Air, but I'm concerned about how magazines and book look like in portrait mode, so I can decide which one looks better for me, the 10.5 iPad Air or the new iPad Pro 11, please help me

    submitted by /u/omegaferrari
    [link] [comments]

    iPad A1822 on 13.0 (17A5534f) - absolutely beautiful

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:58 PM PDT

    ipad Air 3 vs Tab S4 for student reading pdf in vertical mode and some notes with pen

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:40 PM PDT

    hey

    i have a samsung tablet a 2016 and its really good , i want to replace it i bought a surface pro 6 but dont like it

    which one should i get ? i never had an apple device before

    reading pdf ( i use WPS now on my tablet) and take some notes with the pen and someimes watching some media

    also i like having 2 apps multitasking vertically

    thanks

    submitted by /u/FederalEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel