• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 18, 2019

    iPhoneX If the iPhone X doesn’t charge or the charging wire is kind of loose, it probably has lint and is keeping it from connecting correctly.

    iPhoneX If the iPhone X doesn’t charge or the charging wire is kind of loose, it probably has lint and is keeping it from connecting correctly.


    If the iPhone X doesn’t charge or the charging wire is kind of loose, it probably has lint and is keeping it from connecting correctly.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 08:19 AM PDT

    My boyfriend and I had iPhone X who seemed to not charge correctly. I didn't wanna get it fixed. And yesterday he stuck one of those ifixit type of tweezers and removed a lot of lint. Mine is holding better grip now .

    submitted by /u/MrTumnus_
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a used iPhone X cheap now after a week it appears that I have a bought an unpaid phone. What to do?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    [Help] iphone x app crash

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:44 PM PDT

    Hi. I have this one app called Lazada (an online shopping app) that suddenly crash on my iphone x running the latest ios 12. Restoring my iphone via icloud backup and also with itunes using local backups does not seem to solve that problem. I have tested this app on my other ios device and seemed to run well. Can anybody help me with this issue?

    submitted by /u/aizathisyam
    [link] [comments]

    AirPods won’t connect to my iPhone

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    Recently, I've been having issues with my AirPods. They were working fine until they decided to disconnect. I've tried every trick in the book by rebooting my phone and unpairing them and pairing them again, but nothing worked. It keeps saying failed to connect no matter what I do to pair them again. I went as far as to pair them with every iDevice in the house which it worked except my phone. I know it's not my phone because my Apple Watch works fine with it. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to shell out another $200.

    By the way, they are the 2nd gen AirPods without wireless charging. My phone is an iPhone X (2017).

    submitted by /u/iamagrocerybag420
    [link] [comments]

    Is it ok to use a Samsung Wireless career with an iPhone X?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    I have a fast charge wireless Samsung charger just lying around that no one uses and was wondering if it's ok to use.

    Edit: i can't edit title meant charger lol

    submitted by /u/Darcsh
    [link] [comments]

    How long does a battery replacement take?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone Xs Mac and so am a member here, but I have a pal with an iPhone 6 who learned too late about Apple's free battery replacement. A new battery isn't all that bad, $49, but does anyone know if you take your iPhone to the Apple Store how long, on average, will they take to replace it?

    Many thanks.

    submitted by /u/seeker1938
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel