• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    iPhoneX Had my iPhone X since release and no issues.

    iPhoneX Had my iPhone X since release and no issues.


    Had my iPhone X since release and no issues.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    People tend to only create posts when they have issues so i thought I'd come in and say, loving it and no desire to upgrade until the notch is gone.

    My only complaint is with all glass phones, they're too dam slippery and require a tighter grip without a case resulting hand cramps or feeling heavier.

    submitted by /u/OneDollarLobster
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Quality Concern

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    I've been browsing these subs for a while, reading posts from others about their iPhone X issues. I thought I'd share my experience with the device as well. I definitely have concern over the iPhone X and the quality of the product.

    I've had the device since late 2017. Initially, the device worked flawlessly and I never had a problem. However, in 2018, I started noticing performance degradation issues in addition to 3D Touch not working. After taking the phone into the Apple Store, one of the Genius Techs noticed the screen had popped up. Further investigation revealed I had an "unusual thermal event" (as they described it) and the iPhone was replaced.

    I've been using the replacement up until a couple weeks ago. A few months ago, the first replacement had a battery issue - it would not charge over 98%. Once again, I went into an Apple Store and they suggested I reset the device and start from scratch. The idea was that I had an application issue. I did that, and the issue seemed to be resolved. However, over the next few weeks, the iPhone started to get hot when using simple apps like Twitter, Gmail/Mail/Outlook. The device would also slow down to where animations were choppy. I again took it into Apple where more diagnostics were performed. In addition to what I was reporting, the Tech discovered that my Camera was starting to fail, and that the screen had popped up (again). In light of this, I was given another replacement.

    I'm now expecting issues to arise with the 2nd replacement. Has anyone reached out to Apple directly about this? If so, what was the outcome?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/hayaaron
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite feature on the phone?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:02 AM PDT

    iPhone X overheating?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    I've had my iPhone X for about 10 months now, and it has no issues with overheating up until a few days ago. I've been using my iPhone X on Verizon for the first 8 months or so and then I switched to T-Mobile (kept my Verizon iPhone X). Now, a few days ago, I switched back to Verizon because T-Mobile was just too slow.

    When I was using my phone on Verizon before I switched to T-Mobile, it had no troubles with overheating. When I was using it on T-Mobile, it had no troubles at all as well. But after I switched back to Verizon, the phone started to get hot even after using the phone for only 10 minutes or so on mobile data. And also I've noticed that my phone's SOT has decreased drastically as well (~5hr -> 3hr).

    What are some possible explanations behind this behavior? Did something with the network settings change when I switched over to T-Mobile? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/canihavewondollar
    [link] [comments]

    Is it safe to use an iPhone X/XS as a sat nav on a 4+ hour journey or is screen burn a possibility?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:53 AM PDT

    I've always used TomTom on my iPhone but haven't used it for long trips since getting an XS. Looking at the screen, there's elements that stay the same on the screen throughout.

    Is it safe to do so for 4+ hours or could screen burn occur on an OLED?

    submitted by /u/6425
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel