• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    iPad Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/17

    iPad Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/17


    Weekly r/iPad Discussion and Tech-Support Thread - 07/17

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Welcome to r/iPad' Discussion and Tech-Support Thread!

    Discuss here anything that's iPad related. You can suggest or ask about iPad apps, accessories, post about your iPad art, tips & tricks etc.

    Get help regarding any issues you might be having with your iPad, with your applications, your accessories, physical and software problems, etc. Fellow redditors and members of the mod team will do their best to assit you.

    You may want to consider looking for similar questions to the one you're about to ask, in previous D&TS threads listed below, or with the search bar, as chances are someone was in the same situation as you before.


    Later on, please consider giving back by answering other people's questions when you can!

    Click here to see past D&TS threads.
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Weekly 'What should I buy?' Thread - 07/17

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:38 AM PDT

    Welcome to r/iPad's 'What Should I Buy?' Thread!


    Are you wondering which iPad is best for you? Are you hesitating between the 12.9" versus the 11"? Which keyboard should you get or what is the best screen protector out there? This is the place to ask. Fellow redditors and members of the mod team will do their best to assist you.

    You may want to consider looking for similar questions to the one you're about to ask, in previous WSIB threads listed below, or with the search bar, as chances are someone was in the same situation as you before.


    Later on, please consider giving back by answering other people's questions when you can!

    Click here to see past WSIB threads.
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Privacy-focused browser Brave will improve on iPadOS by supporting dark mode, download manager and desktop website by default. Team is asking for more feedback!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    I don’t even use Spotify but I feel like a lot of people in this sub will love this news

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    A super underrated feature from OneNote!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:45 PM PDT

    Developer Beta 4 is out

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:03 PM PDT

    Ipad Air 3 with free beats solo 3 for 545 or Refurbished Ipad PRO 10,5 2017 for 540 ? i just want to read pdf and take some notes on them with the pen

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Mecha. Drew using procreate.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:40 AM PDT

    My setup from the Future

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    Ipad Mini 5th Gen on sale for $359.99 at Amazon

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 10:22 AM PDT

    I saw someone asking for a sale on the latest generation Ipad Mini and thought this might peak some peoples interest. It's only for the grey model but the other 2 colors are not that far off. Just a heads up.

    https://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Mini-Wi-Fi-64GB/dp/B07PRD2NQ7/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=ipad+mini&qid=1563384077&s=gateway&sr=8-4

    submitted by /u/Kayura05
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS “Desktop” setup, works quite well.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:42 PM PDT

    What limitations are there with iPadOS on iPads with lightening connectors when compared to USB-C? Is it something to seriously consider when looking to buy over the next 12 months?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    Does Apple Pencil work well (or at all) with Google Classroom?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    I'm a High School ELA teacher always looking to cut down on grading time and making my work-flow more efficient....could someone with an iPad with Apple Pencil support tell me about their experience with these pieces of equipment (especially in the classroom).

    My school works with Google's lineup of products and I'd like to hear what you think of an iPad Pro with Apple Pencil setup, given what IpadOS seemingly will provide.

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/asque_me
    [link] [comments]

    I just got my first iPad - a 2nd-gen that's running iOS 9.3.5. Any suggestions for essential apps that are compatible with my device??

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    I'm having an absolute blast with it; the perspective-view wallpaper is so cool!

    Here's what I have so far:


    Creativity

    • Tayasui Sketches

    • Garageband

    • Google Drive

    Social Media

    • Narwhal (reddit client)

    Games

    • World of Goo

    • Tiny Wings

    • Quell

    Study

    • Grace To You Study Bible

    • Blue Letter Bible

    • Christian Creeds & Confessions


    submitted by /u/btwn3and20charizards
    [link] [comments]

    My dad wants an iPad. But, I don't know which one to get him.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    I'm currently pretty broke and I'm saving up around $200 a month to buy him one in November. What would you recommend? I want something within $1000. And he mostly just uses it for entertainment purposes.

    submitted by /u/pinkhelium
    [link] [comments]

    external mic on a 6th gen iPad

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 11:51 AM PDT

    I've been trying to link my ipad up to a microphone. I'm not sure if I'm missing a setting, or if I have a bum TRRS connector, but I've attempted a TRRS splitter in both the 3.5mm jack and also using the lighting to 3.5mm jack connector. The iPad recognizes the headset audio portion, but I can't seem to get to it recognize the fact that a mic has been plugged in. I have tried it with two different headsets. Is there something that I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/txtg44
    [link] [comments]

    How many iPad users are android phone users here?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 05:43 PM PDT

    How does android work with your iPad? Is there anyway to text from it?

    submitted by /u/cman8tor
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Fixed the Touchscreen Responsiveness Issue on My iPad Pro 12.9" (2018)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:55 PM PDT

    It's been having issues registering my touchscreen inputs for months now. It happened a lot for finger touches and Apple Pencil.

    After some searching, I've found out I'm not the only one.

    I figured it would just be something I have to deal with but apparently not! After taking off my iPad case, things just worked so much better and I've yet to see the problem again. It used to happen at least a few times literally every time I used my iPad. Still waiting for input issues to come up again but for whatever reason, going back to no-case has fixed the issue.

    Hope this helps someone out there.

    submitted by /u/TiredofBeingTired
    [link] [comments]

    Created a tutorial on how to create whiteboard style of videos on your iPad using just 2 apps. Interested in checking it out? Mods, can I post a link in comments here?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    iPad Pro vs Microsoft Surface Pro 6: Does iPadOS make for a Better Bet?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    i was hesitating with the ipad pro too ,i just got the surface pro 6 and i dont like it ( Only surface and pen i dont want the keyboard) For study and notes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    hey

    so i asked wich one should i buy beetween ipad pro 11inches or this surface and finally i took the pro 6

    i was on an android tablet to study , i decided to buy a laptop , but didnt like it because it took spacce for the keyboard and i dont like typing on a keyboard

    now that i got the surface i find the touchscreen integration really weird compared to my android tablet

    for example needing to click twice to launch app on touchscreen, when needed the keyboard comes really slow or sometimes doesnt even show up

    should i return it? , i havent received the pen yet but i already dont like the tablet mode

    thanks

    submitted by /u/FederalEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Lightroom question

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:46 AM PDT

    So I see it's $9.99 a month for a year. I wanted to edit photos here and there but I don't use it every month. The fine print says if you cancel after a few months 50% of $120 is owed.

    Sooo it's not a month to month membership? It's a full fee but convenience of pay less up front.

    submitted by /u/gowingsgo
    [link] [comments]

    Notability not working properly on iPadOS

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    Anyone else having issues with opening or copying documents to notability? The imported document always ends up blank. Any known fixes?

    submitted by /u/crispybacn
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad pro to replace macbook air?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    My macbook air is getting old and I am thinking of getting the ipad pro 11. For portability I think 11" is a good size, however when I am home, i would also like to be able to plug it into a monitor and use it. I am wondering what kind of monitor should I buy to use it at home.

    Do I need to get a monitor that has USB-C port? will I be able to use a wireless keyboard and mouse.

    Also, is 64gb enough if I already also pay for icloud storage?

    submitted by /u/tin369
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys so I added a specific date to a contact (not birthday) and it doesn’t appear to my calendar what can I do to fix this?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:03 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel