• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iPhone Screen time iPhone 5

    iPhone Screen time iPhone 5


    Screen time iPhone 5

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone X and my daughter has an iPhone 5. It seems as though screen time came into play with iOS 12, and iPhone o to update to 10.3.3. Is there any way to have screen time access an on iPhone 5? Is there any workaround at all that anyone is aware of?

    submitted by /u/Mattpowell19
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 8 Plus has no connection or very slow connection on mobile data.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:53 PM PDT

    I have the most updated software. I am with us cellular and other phones in the same network have a good connection. My phone is showing I have 5 bars also. I have restarted the phone. Cleared cookies and history. The only thing I can think of next is to reset to factory default, but I would prefer not to do that. I have reset the network settings also. It works fine on WiFi too. Thanks for any advice.

    submitted by /u/aBnOiOmKeS
    [link] [comments]

    My WiFi keeps disconnecting every time I lock my phone. What do I do?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:11 PM PDT

    Family sharing after divorce

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:09 PM PDT

    Is there a way to have two separated parents with different phone plans have access to a teenagers screen time via a family plan? I know you can't have more than one family plan at a time, is there a way to let both parents have full control of the phone?

    submitted by /u/iphoneprobs2019
    [link] [comments]

    Face ID Failure and Rear Camera Replacement (Different Issues on IOS12 vs IOS13)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:49 PM PDT

    Dropped my phone a month ago, when I was on IOS13 beta 1. Rear Cameras/Flash stopped working and Face ID refused to activate.

    I reset my phone and chose to revert back to IOS12. My rear cameras and flash started working. Front facing camera worked, light sensor and true tone worked fine. Face ID was still unable to activate. I figured I probably ended up properly breaking my face ID sensor. I opened the phone up a few days later, reseated all the connectors, same issue. So i Just decided to live with it and move on.

    I installed IOS13 beta 4 yesterday. Rear cameras, flash stopped working. Couldn't test front camera because any apps that require cameras immediately crashed.

    Went back to IOS12, all cameras and sensors except face ID work as normal.

    So I figured maybe my face ID sensor is fine, and ordered a replacement rear camera which is coming in the mail soon. Apple says sometimes face ID stops working if the rear cameras are broken.

    Any thoughts? Do you guys think the rear camera might be slightly broken? Or am I wasting my money and my time?

    submitted by /u/ssrriivv
    [link] [comments]

    Is my number blocked?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:43 AM PDT

    Hello, This guy was texting me one morning perfectly normal. A few hours later my texts were slowly sending as blue...you could see the loading bar at the top. But then it changed to green, sent as text. I thought that was weird but whatever. He never responded. Then, he FaceTimed me. I tried answering but it didn't connect. Then, I tried FaceTiming him back and it didn't connect. I messaged him on Instagram and he told me he wasn't receiving my texts. We proceeded to video chat on Instagram just fine. I tried texting him a couple days later and it did the same thing: blue to green.

    I tried experimenting by blocking my number with my mom's phone and texted her. The text stayed blue without sending as green. However, it didn't say "delivered" underneath. So what do you think is the problem here? Have I been blocked?

    submitted by /u/beachbunnyy
    [link] [comments]

    won't go to voicemail!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:58 AM PDT

    Hi, when I ring a particular number, it won't go to voicemail no matter what! It'll just ring for a lot longer than usual until it cuts off or I end the call, but I know I used to be able to leave voicemails to that number.

    Does anyone know why this is? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/throwawayagain546456
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel