• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [News] unc0ver v3.3.7 is now out - Improves the reliability of the Sock Port kernel exploit on 4K devices

    iOS Jailbreak [News] unc0ver v3.3.7 is now out - Improves the reliability of the Sock Port kernel exploit on 4K devices


    [News] unc0ver v3.3.7 is now out - Improves the reliability of the Sock Port kernel exploit on 4K devices

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Last updated at: 07/19/2019

    07/19/2019 - v3.3.7 was released for production with the following changes:

    - Improve the reliability of the Sock Port kernel exploit on 4K devices

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [News] unc0ver v3.3.6 is NOW OUT - Fixes the Sock Port kernel exploit failing on 4K devices (Confirmed working on iPhone 5S on iOS 12.1.4)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    Last updated at: 07/19/2019

    07/19/2019 - v3.3.6 was released for production with the following changes:

    • Fix Sock Port failing on 4K devices

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases

    Note for Reddit: This is not the test build which I have posted a couple hours ago.

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [News] unc0ver v3.3.4 is now out - Now with the Sock Port exploit by @Jakeashacks for iOS 11.0-12.1.4 on A7-A9X devices

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:26 AM PDT

    Last updated at: 06/19/2019

    07/19/2019 - v3.3.4 was released for production with the following changes:

    • Add the Sock Port exploit by [@jakeashacks](https:/twitter.com/jakeashacks) for iOS 11.0-12.1.4 on A7-A9X devices

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [News] unc0ver v3.3.5 is now out - Fixes Sock Puppet on iOS 12.0-12.2 for A8X and a reliability bug in Sock Port for iOS 11.0-12.1.4 on A7-A8

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Last updated at: 07/19/2019

    07/19/2019 - v3.3.5 was released for production with the following changes:

    - Fix a reliability bug in Sock Port

    - Fix Sock Puppet on A8X

    https://github.com/pwn20wndstuff/Undecimus/releases/

    submitted by /u/_pwn20wnd
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to make the safari apps compass logo point north like the clock app.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:14 PM PDT

    [Release] YouPlayer - Customize the YouTube video progress bar and icon

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:25 AM PDT

    Hello all, today I have another release based on this request: https://www.reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/ceoyem/request_custom_progress_bar_for_youtube/

    With this tweak you can add a gradient and icon to the YouTube progress bar like this

    Video example

    Tweak settings changes don't require a respring but you should close YouTube and wait about 5 seconds.

    Source code is here: https://github.com/gilesgc/YouPlayer

    Repo: https://gilesgc.github.io/repo

    Hope you all enjoy 👍

    Edit: Since some people would like icons to use, I pulled the icons from the original chrome extension (from the request) and put them in this google drive folder: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1e3UiTPnnincvR3VvPYuHBncpu1wE4qk6

    You can open this link in safari and hold your finger on the image to save it. Keep in mind that most of these are .gif's which my tweak currently won't animate. They will appear as static images.

    submitted by /u/gilesgc
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A 100 percent stable working Pokémon Go JB bypass.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:56 PM PDT

    I'm so beyond tired of getting kicked out of Pokémon Go because of my jailbreak. Can a kind Samaritan out there please point me in the right direction of a stable, working bypass? I will forever be greatful. Please and thank you.

    submitted by /u/comfortablehoodie
    [link] [comments]

    [Giveaway] 20 copies of Dapple, just comment anything and I will pick 20 users randomly after 5 hrs of this post.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:34 AM PDT

    [Update] SizeFinder - iOS 12 support, uppercase sizes, and more!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    [Update] SizeFinder - iOS 12 support, uppercase sizes, and more!

    Hi all,

    I think it's fair to say that there have been quite a few requests for this while I was away from the scene. Luckily, developer /u/level3tjg forked the source code on Github and released an 'unofficial' update. Thanks to his work, I've been able to create my own update for iOS 12 (which builds on his research). Apart from the iOS 12 update, the performance has been increased (not that there were, as far as I know, any issues with that) and the code quality has been massively boosted by an almost full rewrite. Therefore, I would advise users of the old update to switch to the new one. Also, there's the added bonus of uppercase sizes (WOW! Amazing! /s) which, for some reason, I didn't put in the original tweak.

    If you're new to the tweak: SizeFinder replaces the 'X' on the app delete buttons with the (more useful) size of the app (in bytes, megabytes, kilobytes or gigabytes, depending on whichever is most suitable). This makes it easier to see what you can delete if you want to get storage space back, but it's just interesting to see how much space things take up rather than that boring old 'X' icon.

    Damn, look at those uppercase sizes. Sick.

    Consider this my official reentry into the jailbreak scene.

    submitted by /u/Squ1dd13
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone else feel like dark mode tweak slow down their device?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:47 PM PDT

    Running Eclipse12 on iPhone X uncover. It's so much faster without it. Really a shame cus I like the tweak and dark mode but the fluidity is gone when it's enabled.. wish there was a fix

    submitted by /u/shiddedonmyboner
    [link] [comments]

    [request] A Crash Reporter That Actually Reports The Cause.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:09 PM PDT

    Says it in the title, the current two alternatives don't seem to be reliable in identifying the cause, maybe 30% of the time I actually see what causes the crash, even with minimum tweaks.

    submitted by /u/Taddbeta
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Cloning a Jailbroken iPhone's Entire Partition onto a Newer iPhone OR just a higher storage iPhone

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Cloning a Jailbroken iPhone's Entire Partition onto a Newer iPhone OR just a higher storage iPhone

    I have an iPhone 5s on iOS 8.4 (16GB - my first phone) that is currently Jailbroken and I would love to have more storage on and even a better battery. I'm hoping that since we have root access there'd be more of a chance to clone our entire iPhone with it's data (mainly the jailbreak). Now if it's possible then take it a step further and put it into iPhone 5s with 64gb capacity or maybe even a better iphone (doubt it). if this is even remotely possible I am planning to make this a project.

    https://i.redd.it/rvizkbkn4eb31.jpg

    submitted by /u/MrRobotjs
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Override iPhone brightness settings? Is there a way?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 02:32 PM PDT

    [Discussion] The difference between kernel exploits in Unc0ver. How are they different? What makes some more reliable than others, and what parts of the kernel do they each affect to enable the JB? Do they affect the stability of the jailbreak?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:32 AM PDT

    [Question] Odd bug when using IGOLED on my iPhone 8, can anyone help? My menu buttons, as seen below, are hard to see along with the text in messages, while I’m typing.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    [Request] Tweak To Allow Music While Filming With The Camera App

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:53 AM PDT

    So I was about to film something as I was using my phone to play some music and noticed it turns off the music every time. Since even Snapchat allows it I was expecting Apple's own camera app to allow it too but damn, I'm disappointed.

    Just hoping someone much smarter than me can make it happen please! Thank you.

    EDIT: PlayMusicOnRecord works great, BigBoss repo. Thanks to /u/sleazyhedgehog for letting me know about the tweak

    submitted by /u/The___Accountant
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Am I the only one driven crazy by such asymmetry? Do you know any tweak that would help me fix that? Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    [Question] Any news on Kairos Update for A12 Devices

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:02 PM PDT

    Curious on if any one here has heard anything about this tweak & it's status for A12? Love it's functionality & would love to be able to use it again. 🤞✌️

    submitted by /u/KBro0ks
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] is the latest sep compatible with 11.4.1 on a7?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 06:02 PM PDT

    also does the fortnight bug occur when restoring to ios 12 from 11?

    submitted by /u/Nathan_Cx
    [link] [comments]

    [question] what does this mean on chimera?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:21 PM PDT

    [Help] After restore rootFS can I erase all settings ?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    I'm on iOS 11.4.1 Uncover and after several months I am facing software issues. So I did restore rootFS and reset cydia, basically got my phone kind of unjailbroken. My question here is now can I erase all content and settings without any bootloops or other problems, so that I can upgrade my phone t the latest software.

    I know I can do it using a pc but I need the answer for the above.

    submitted by /u/PabloE3cobar
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] iOS 12.2 Unc0ver jailbreak repos and tweaks

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys, now that iOS 12.2 can be jailbroken, are there any repos which are up-to-date? I mean, since it is brand new, the tweaks I get are mostly compatible up until iOS 12.1.2, so I'm asking if there are repos which would post the latest tweaks or repost existing tweaks with the updated compatibility of iOS 12.2. I would very much appreciate it, thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/georgealan47
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that stops apps from lowering music volume

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:10 PM PDT

    [Question] anyone knows why my minutes stop showing ???

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    [Upcoming] BouncyIcon - Bounce Icon When Present Notification

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    [Help] Evelyn’s fonts won’t work for me.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:30 AM PDT

    I tried with snowboard, causes safemode (snowboard is the culprit in crash reporter) and I tried with bytafont (my main font changing engine) and it doesn't work. Those fonts are the only fonts that's giving me problems. Any one else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Frecklez88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel