• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    iPhone 3 month old iPhone XS started getting much warmer to touch, and the battery drains very fast.

    iPhone 3 month old iPhone XS started getting much warmer to touch, and the battery drains very fast.


    3 month old iPhone XS started getting much warmer to touch, and the battery drains very fast.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:29 PM PDT

    No new apps downloaded. Nothing new. Just happened overnight about a week ago. Around 10:30am, I noticed my battery was at like 20% and just figured I must've forgotten to charge it the night before and not noticed. I hooked it up to charge. It's back to 100% when I check it again 2 hours later. Unplug it at 1pm to take to lunch with me. By 2pm, it was at 60% from only scrolling through reddit.

    I called apple, they weren't much help over phone. Really wanting to avoid going to apple store, but will if I have to. I'm getting ready to reset it all and reinstall everything to see if that helps.

    Any ideas ?

    submitted by /u/cs502
    [link] [comments]

    mother is making me use her apple id, but i now have every photo of hers, and her phone and safari history. How do i make it to where the stuff on this phone stays on it, and the stuff on her phone stays there, without changing the apple id? thanks

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:36 PM PDT

    My "Recently Deleted" and "Hidden Photos" albums have completely disappeared. Please help!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    I updated my phone a couple of weeks ago, but I don't think they disappeared until today. I've used the search feature with no results. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Scully_40
    [link] [comments]

    My iphone 7's screen is only responding on about one fourth of the screen. when typing in the password, i can only tap the 1, so i can't get into it (bc the password isn't just 1111) can i just get a screen replacement to fix it? or might it be something else?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:06 PM PDT

    How do I transfer photos from my iPhone to my NAS box?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    I bought the $3.99 PhotoSync app but it has problems connecting to the NAS box on my network.

    My NAS box is a Samba share (SMB protocol) on my Raspberry Pi and I can connect to it perfectly with no issues whatsoever using my computer AND using the FE File Explorer app on my iPhone.

    Any help would be much appreciated. Maybe another app that has worked for you guys?

    submitted by /u/Blastguy
    [link] [comments]

    Refund on accidental purchase?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Has this ever happened to you where you accidentally didn't end your free trial and they charged you? They keep denying the refund so should I just contact my bank?

    submitted by /u/theknation
    [link] [comments]

    iphone screen bugs + assistive touch

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    after downgrading fom ios 13 to ios 12.3.1 using ipsw from ipsw.me my screen on my iphone 7 acts really weird where i can't long press or hold anything and the keyboard is weird too plus i can't activate assitive touch

    help please

    submitted by /u/Farouk545
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel