• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    Apple Watch This is what four days of walking 50km looks like [X-post from /r/AppleWatchFitness]

    Apple Watch This is what four days of walking 50km looks like [X-post from /r/AppleWatchFitness]


    This is what four days of walking 50km looks like [X-post from /r/AppleWatchFitness]

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Red Classic Buckle!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:52 PM PDT

    Change watch faces automatically

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:59 AM PDT

    I wish you could faces automatically. I'd like one watch face during the day when I'm at work another watch face after work and another watch face overnight.

    Would also be Nice to use other factors in selecting a watch face automatically such as temperature rainfall or heart rate.

    submitted by /u/CeramicVulture
    [link] [comments]

    I usually sleep with my Apple Watch for sleep tracking, but then I woke up to this, and I’m really stressed about it because I’ve had it for 2 days now.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 05:03 AM PDT

    RIP. my dog knocked it off the table, Series 2 you took a lot of falls but this one was the dumbest one and you managed to break

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    New Bands From AliExpress

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:26 PM PDT

    Way to only see Apple Music that's available offline?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:35 AM PDT

    Is there any way to only see music that is available offline on my watch (on Apple Music)?

    Whenever I'm away from my phone/internet, I still see all available songs in my library, but only a handful I can actually play.

    Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/thrifty_john
    [link] [comments]

    Now my Apple Watch has bit of the nostalgic feeling of the ALIEN franchise

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    Automatically change watch faces

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:39 AM PDT

    Hi, a feature i would really like from a future version of watchos , is the possibility of automatically change watch faces based on location/timing/apps opened etc..

    i would like to have a watch face for work with calendar mail ecc.. when i'm working another face with spotify and smart home apps when i'm home a simple face without info after bedtime

    and so on..

    it could be tied to homekit scenes

    maybe the most powerful way to do this would be with the shortcuts app

    what do you think?

    submitted by /u/fsammartin
    [link] [comments]

    Red Brown Leather Band Looks Great With The Gold AW

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:10 AM PDT

    11 minutes from a 2mile walk. ����‍♂️ my Mrs got 44 minutes on her watch.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:32 AM PDT

    Third Party "Close Your Rings" sport loops?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:13 PM PDT

    I've been able to contact some third party band makers and wanted to ask, how many of you would be willing to buy a third party band copying the colors and style of the "Close Your Rings" band? I've had my eyes set on this one of a kind look but can't find them cheap enough. Am I the only one who even wants this product from a third party? What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Fuck-off-everyone
    [link] [comments]

    I found a seller on AliExpress that has Close Your Rings bands. No referral link or any connection to this. Just don’t want to spend $150 on a watch band

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Sport loop direction

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:32 AM PDT

    Just got a sport loop, wondering how to wear this thing. Do you find it better to put the loop at the top or bottom of the watch?

    submitted by /u/realdano
    [link] [comments]

    Just picked up a GPS series 3, what are best things you can do or do with it?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    I heard airpods pair well with the applewatch, but anything else that's particularly convenient?

    submitted by /u/donutholer
    [link] [comments]

    Live Photo Glitch on Apple Watch Face?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 04:18 AM PDT

    I've used some Live Photos as my watch face on my S4, though at the end of the Live photos the image shifts slightly to the left. It's just an annoyance that I would like to fix. Does anyone know the problem or how to fix this? Does it have to do with the photo dimensions?

    submitted by /u/baymaxcumberbatch
    [link] [comments]

    New to the AW community! Bluetooth headphones are quiet?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 07:58 AM PDT

    Hey there!

    Just got my first AW yesterday, a series 3 with cellular.

    Along with trying to adjust to wearing a watch, one of my biggest concerns so far has been that when I went to the gym, I was listening to music from my watch to my MPOW bluetooth headphones. I noticed even at the watches max, and my headphones max, the sound wasn't really getting loud enough. Now, I don't need it to be ear damaging, but I do like it loud enough to drown out my breathing, and most of the other gym noises, which I easily can from my phone.

    I got this watch mostly for the fitness aspect, so I could leave my phone when I go for a run, but if I can't get the volume loud enough, that sort of defeats the purpose. Has anyone else found their music to be really quiet from the watch?

    submitted by /u/Chris_4ever
    [link] [comments]

    Playing m3u stream on Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 06:52 AM PDT

    I want to be able to call up an m3u stream of the police scanner for my neighborhood. I have the URL of the stream and can stream it through Safari or VLC but those require me to unlock my iPhone. VLC does not let me save the stream either so I have to copy and paste it every time.

    I am looking for a m3u solution that I has a native WatchOS app.

    submitted by /u/petemayhem
    [link] [comments]

    Red or Blue?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:35 PM PDT

    Screen protector <week old. Am I just clumsy or is this normal?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    Really dumb question, that gradient is supposed to be there, correct? (lighter on the right side)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 05:22 PM PDT

    Apple Watch 4 hrv with the breath app

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 02:55 AM PDT

    I have taken hrv reading every morning, and I've noticed that I can manipulate the teading just by the "deepness" of my breathing. I tried this today.

    I didn't deep breath at all and got 60ms.

    Then I did sone mindfull breathing and got 140ms.

    Then I tried some very deep breathing, completely filling my lungs to full capacity and got 200ms

    Have you noticed the same? What would be "the right way" to measure hrv at morning?

    submitted by /u/sumapls
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel