• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 20, 2019

    Apple iOS Apple Maps improvements might be slow but they are getting so good. In Google Maps this same route had an vague “significant delays” alert. Talk about lack of info lol. Glad Apple is improving transit direction in Maps.

    Apple iOS Apple Maps improvements might be slow but they are getting so good. In Google Maps this same route had an vague “significant delays” alert. Talk about lack of info lol. Glad Apple is improving transit direction in Maps.


    Apple Maps improvements might be slow but they are getting so good. In Google Maps this same route had an vague “significant delays” alert. Talk about lack of info lol. Glad Apple is improving transit direction in Maps.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Screen still dimming with auto brightness off

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 10:53 PM PDT

    Like the title says my iPhone XS screen has been dimming every once and a while even with the auto-brightness setting off. This has been happening since I got it in December and have googled it but can't find anything besides "how to turn off auto brightness setting"

    submitted by /u/DeadLS
    [link] [comments]

    App updates consistently fails

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 09:30 PM PDT

    As title states, within the past 2 weeks my app updates have been resisting installation through the App Store. Every week I pile up over 5-15 app updates, as usual. I press "update all" and let my phone hit the charger.

    But other the past two weeks that has not been the case, I'll come back to my fully charged phone with either all or only one less app to update with the remainder all waiting to update as if the first attempt failed. When I go into the App Store to manually update, I have to press the "update" button multiple times(sometimes over 10 times) before the app finally updates. The amount is never consistent, but the app will appear to begin download and then bounce back to an "update" button like nothing ever happened.

    iOS is up to date, payment is up to date, I have over 60gb of free storage and I can install new apps on the first try.

    Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/gnastygnork
    [link] [comments]

    Weird typing replacements - “Thanks” becomes “Thanksgiving,” “Maybe” becomes “Mayberry”

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    I'm getting these weird word replacements in iOS.

    Why would it replace things like this?

    It's driving me nuts.

    submitted by /u/johnfromberkeley
    [link] [comments]

    What could be causing? @icloud account hasn’t worked in two days. I’ve tried to log in/out of iCloud. Tried a full factory reset which fixed the problem for about a few hours then stopped working again. No issues on my other phone or MacBook. Seems to be phone specific. iPhone XS - OS up to date

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 12:37 AM PDT

    I always get a warning that my iPhone doesnt have a backup. When I try to make one I get this message. Its not making a backup when its plugged and and connected to WiFi tho. I was on a Dev Beta previously and had to downgrade by wiping my iPhone completely and installing a IPSW afterwards

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:25 PM PDT

    Is there a wheel spinning app that'll let me input my own text, possibly images? I want to commit to playing other games on my iPad, but think an app like that will be best to always have it fun and randomly even

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 11:52 PM PDT

    How do I delete previous app download data/history?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:32 AM PDT

    So you know when you download an app, delete it, it still has the little cloud download option indicating that it has been downloaded before? how do I FULLY delete the history of it so it appears as if i have never had the app before at all? I tried looking on icloud.com but there's no saved app data, or so it says.

    submitted by /u/RootlessBoots
    [link] [comments]

    (Support) Wrong time in IMessage

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:47 AM PDT

    Bluetooth keyboard/mouse that work with ios13

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    On the new IOS 13 beta Bluetooth mouse support is available. I'm wondering if anybody has tried this out and can tell me the model they used that worked.

    submitted by /u/bobsagetfullhouse
    [link] [comments]

    Blocked contact still able to contact me via iMessages on my Mac?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:41 PM PDT

    I blocked my abusers contact info through my iPhone. It said they wouldn't be able to send me messages, FaceTime me, or contact me AT ALL.

    I get home today and I open up my MacBook and see that messages from him are coming through on my Mac...It won't give me an option to block through my Mac and I'm freaking out.

    Why are blocked messages coming through on my Mac? They don't show up on my iPhone. How can I fix this? I'm legitimately scared...

    submitted by /u/StrugggLifeee
    [link] [comments]

    One of the more underrated features of IOS 13!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Photos on iPad are cut after sync with iTunes

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    I transfered a lot of photos from my PC (Windows 10) to my iPad (Mini 4, iOS 12.3.1) using sync with iTunes (12.9.5.7).

    The problem is that a lot of photos, not everyone, are a little bit cut after the transfer.

    Is there a way to tranfer the photos just as they are?

    Another problem I have is that some of my photo folders aren't shown in the correct order in Photo app, and I've read that there's nothing to do with that, but if someone has any tip regarding that, please let me know.

    submitted by /u/David-2365
    [link] [comments]

    [might sounds like a stupid question] Is there any free iOS games without Ads?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    Cool 3D Touch features in IOS 12

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    When in messages if you 3D Touch on a persons name you get a preview of the convo, if you touch on their photo you get option like call, email, pay and if you touch on the photo for a group chat you get options to message an individual from he group. I know 3D is on its way out but if you have it these are some nice shortcuts!

    submitted by /u/AntiNinja40428
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for an app which tracks my expenses and you can categorize your spending in it!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    I would like to have this app pulling data from the built in Wallet app. So I would like see something like what recieves data when i use apple pay and i can categorize each spending later when I open the app and it would draw a nice graph about my spendings. I am new to the iOS ecosystem but i bet there is something similar like that.

    submitted by /u/Sodokan
    [link] [comments]

    Web cookies in an iOS browser?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    My job (buying/selling digital goods) requires me to copy+paste the value of a login cookie from one website into a different one (the marketplace) so that its system can access my account and automatically transfer goods to customers. I can get most of my work done on my iPad but when it comes time to sell, I have to get on my laptop and access the cookie values via the EditThisCookie Chrome extension.

    The Cookie Editor app is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for. It's an iOS Safari extension that seems to be able to extract some cookie values for me (pic), but the specific cookie I'm looking for on the website (which is visible using EditThisCookie on the same domain), along with half the other cookies that are usually there... just don't appear on the list for some reason.

    Does anyone know of a browser app or something similar to Cookie Editor that actually works? Many browsers let me delete cookies by name but I can't access the actual values, so they're of no use to me. This would make my job 10x easier.

    submitted by /u/informant720
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer everything from an Iphone to other, without using icloud, itunes?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 12:43 PM PDT

    Basically, I got myself a new iPhone X, I want to transfer from my iPhone 6s plus all my photos, contacts, apps, the issue is I forgot the password on AppleID and the account is locked for 14 days, how can I transfer everything without iCloud, iTunes and preferably not using a computer?

    submitted by /u/alerioswag
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favourite version of iOS. Mine is definitely without a doubt iOS4.1 for a unique reason which others may also appreciate?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Kid's ScreenTime enabled account still can install apps.

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    I have observed that my kids can re-install previously downloaded app outside off app store by going through siri search. They still need to ask for permission time. Is there something i need to set up extra, or is this just one of the edge cases i just have to live with? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/gnrlbzik
    [link] [comments]

    Holy crap...

    Posted: 19 Jul 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel