• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 25, 2019

    Apple Watch Humble brag post but I’m very proud of this. Apple Watch has completely changed my life helping me drop over 80 pounds in a year and a half. Everyone out there: keep up and persevere it IS worth it in the end!

    Apple Watch Humble brag post but I’m very proud of this. Apple Watch has completely changed my life helping me drop over 80 pounds in a year and a half. Everyone out there: keep up and persevere it IS worth it in the end!


    Humble brag post but I’m very proud of this. Apple Watch has completely changed my life helping me drop over 80 pounds in a year and a half. Everyone out there: keep up and persevere it IS worth it in the end!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 05:21 PM PDT

    Thought you guys might like my death star watch face

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    1000/1000 since I have had an Apple Watch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    My Apple Watch Series 0 going strong in 2019. Wonder if Apple will ever provide a longer warranty/software support for newer watches in the future. Considering traditional watches tend to last much longer.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    My friends and family are worried and want me to get help...

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Cycled Oceanside to San Diego today!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    Are you guys having battery issues since latest update?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:16 AM PDT

    I updated my series 3 to the latest version and now my watch literally went from 100% to completely dead in about 8 hours while I slept when before the update two days ago, it could go almost two days...I haven't put any new apps on it, no extra notifications. Nothing extra running in the background. I haven't even been to the gym in weeks so no workout stuff with it either. No issues until the latest watch update - 5.3.

    I have shut it off and turned it back on and it's still doing it. I know I can't be the only one with extreme power drainage.

    submitted by /u/DannieJ312
    [link] [comments]

    Activity not letting me add friends [Support]

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 05:51 AM PDT

    I get this error message every time I try to add my sister to my friends list. Anyone have any idea what's up? My phone and watch are currently running the most up to date watchOS and iOS as are hers.

    "To share activity with __________, first update your Apple Watch and iPhone to the latest versions of watchOS and iOS"

    submitted by /u/SvenMox
    [link] [comments]

    Does resetting calibration data on Apple Watch erase data history?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I'm having issues with my Apple Watch it doesn't calculate calories accurately. I unpaired it and reset it and still the same that's why I thought of resetting calibration data. Will i lose my progress?

    submitted by /u/irenek1990
    [link] [comments]

    S3 Ceramic White x Nike Spruce Fog

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    Follow track GPS app for watch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 04:54 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that allows to upload a gps file with a track, then to follow it. I understand that the Watch's screen is small but I only want to see the closest turns. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mshparber
    [link] [comments]

    Cornflower Blue Sport Band

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    Does anybody happen to have a picture of the cornflower blue sport band because from things I've seen it seems to look extremely different on the Apple website than it actually does. I have space black so that would be better to see if it would match but if not it's all good haha

    submitted by /u/AlfieHB
    [link] [comments]

    “Hey Siri, remind me to wash my mugs” ...Well I guess I’ll wash those instead ��‍♂️

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    Gold Bracelet Link for the Series 4 SS Gold Watch

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 06:21 AM PDT

    I recently bought the Series 4 SS Gold Apple Watch with the cream colored rubber band, and I am looking for a steel bracelet in the same shade of gold as the watch itself.

    Does anybody have any experience or suggestions?

    I have searched on the web without prevail, and the ones listed does not seem to match the color on the watch

    submitted by /u/Steinar1992
    [link] [comments]

    Used the flashlight on my Apple Watch. Comes in handy when climbing ladders. Also learned you can swipe over and get a red light.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:12 PM PDT

    Is it possible for me to make a watch face from a short 3 second screen recording?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    I took a clip from this Instagram video and I really want to make it my watch face. It's amazing. Here is a link https://imgur.com/gallery/lv3SZ13

    submitted by /u/Ftw_dabs69ish
    [link] [comments]

    My new band . Leather/Sport band

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:12 PM PDT

    Sold S2 Locked through my iCloud

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 06:56 PM PDT

    I sold my series 2 on eBay and I reset to factory setting but it seems that I forgot to unlink from my iCloud so the buyer couldn't use it. I deleted it today from my iCloud so should that resolve her issue?

    submitted by /u/biobeard
    [link] [comments]

    Black n’ White for me!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Anybody know how to have "playing now" as the little circle at the top?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 02:24 AM PDT

    I have airplane mode on but want the playing now button on the top instead of the airplane icon. How do i change?

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: kinda solved (question meant for playing now for the phone on the watch, not whats playing on the watch itself

    submitted by /u/Slade-Wilson1
    [link] [comments]

    Best apps for daily use (not workout)?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2019 07:18 PM PDT

    I just got my Apple Watch this afternoon and I'm really enjoying it but I want to know if anyone has suggestions for apps they use every day?

    submitted by /u/distinguishedhippo
    [link] [comments]

    Accuracy of HR sensor in S4

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 12:19 AM PDT

    Hi. I'm getting notifications on my watch I got a few days ago my heart rate is falling low. I went to a GP and they told me consumer grade HR monitors are not very reliable. Now, this is S4 which boasts the sensor on it is so good it's pending FDA approval in the States, which suggest it should be pretty damn good. What is your experience with accuracy of the sensor? If you did low HR notifications and you took it to the doctor, was it false alarm or reason for concern? Im just curious, I'm getting some follow up tests at my practitioner today anyway just to be safe, but the statement my GP made really got me thinking about accuracy of these things. Cheers

    submitted by /u/abtx
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy an Apple Watch Hermès, can I have the special watch faces on another Apple Watch like the nike one ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2019 03:41 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel