• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    Apple Watch Awesome hidden feature of Sport Loop bands

    Apple Watch Awesome hidden feature of Sport Loop bands


    Awesome hidden feature of Sport Loop bands

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    I am working right now in a meat factory in Norway and we cannot have anything on our wrists and fingers even though we work using gloves etc. I want the Watch to track my movement so I put it on my arm instead of the wrist and it works wonderfully.

    submitted by /u/flisek94
    [link] [comments]

    Someone asked me about the crown of my watch was on the left. It’s because when I was lifting weights or doing other workouts, I kept pressing the button. So, in the Watch app, you can flip the orientation. Works so much better, and the ECG feature is also easier to use.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    My watch always know when I’m stressed out to hell and back. The Breathe app popped up right after my car ran out of gas on the freeway. I love this thing.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    After a month of searching I finally got it on eBay for less than retail!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:55 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me some tips and tricks to make an apple watch more useful?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Hi! I use my apple watch (series 4) on a daily basis for the sake of buying it but i don't necessarily appreciate it probably because i don't really know how to utilise it well enough. Some tips would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you!

    submitted by /u/rnprdo
    [link] [comments]

    An alternative to the Activity Rings...

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Is an Apple Watch worth it when you will be working 9-5 in a secure facility that prohibits iPhones and most other consumer smartphones?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:21 AM PDT

    My Apple Watch has being sitting in a drawer for the last month or so. boot logo fades to red when I try charge. I have tried holding the 2 buttons still the same it’s a 1st gen I think any ideas or help would be appreciated

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:29 AM PDT

    Creative ways to wear an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    I'm starting a job that requires staff to be "bare below the elbows" but I would still like to wear my Apple Watch if possible. Does anyone wear their watch somewhere other than their wrist?

    submitted by /u/stitchesandstars
    [link] [comments]

    Changing phones, don't want to lose anything

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    So, I'm upgrading to the iPhone XR, how would I go about moving my watch over to that without needing to reinstall apps and losing health data?

    submitted by /u/notheruser
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody have any experience with an Apple Watch doing this? That red irritated circle was under the actual watch not band.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 01:24 PM PDT

    0 Calories 2 minutes of exercise. What happened?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    So I lost my 100+ day streak because my Apple Watch decided not to give me any credit on the move goal yesterday, even thought I did the exact same that I do every day on my now long lost streak of reaching my Move goal.

    I got literally 0 applied to my Move goal yesterday. But I did get 2 minutes of Exercise. I am curious how it is possible to get 2 minutes of exercise and not a single calorie. :D

    This is the first time that has ever happened to me, so very strange.

    submitted by /u/bytor99999
    [link] [comments]

    Any word on if the next major AW OS upgrade will allow 2 apps to use the GPS at the same time?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    This is aaf to me, as I have two apps/devices that need to use the GPS and for some reason it's not allowed.

    submitted by /u/SleepNowMyThrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    2-in-1 / 3-in-1 Apple Watch Charging Cables

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    I came across a bunch of these cables recently on Amazon that are 2-in-1 / 3-in-1 for Apple Watch and iPhones/iPads. Not sure if I'm late to the party on this or what but I was completely unaware of this class of products and think they would be super convenient for travel but as usual the sellers and reviews seem suspect. I searched on this sub for posts discussing similar items but didn't see anything after digging for a bit. Just wondering if anybody here has had any personal experience with any of these and can say one way or the other.

    Here are a couple examples, some even claiming to be MFi certified:

    https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Certified-Magnetic-Charging-Compatible/dp/B07R6GSBZ2/

    https://www.amazon.com/CulaLuva-Charger-Apple-Watch-Phone/dp/B07T89Q3GG

    submitted by /u/WarioLemieux
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to get series 4 over 3? Also how does the cellular feature work, any extra cost or just link it to your phone?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    So disappointing MyFitnessPal doesn't have a complication still

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    I'd love to put it on my homescreen on my watch as it's my favorite and most important app :/

    submitted by /u/jdym00
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered a watch from Amazon, it was clearly returned, should I keep and get a partial refund or should I exchange?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:06 AM PDT

    44mm wallpaper size

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:00 AM PDT

    What are the dimensions for the wallpaper to fit edge to edge on the screen?

    I've googled it and resizing it to 448×368 but I still have a black border.

    submitted by /u/rmtidder
    [link] [comments]

    How to go about selling my Series 3?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    My Series 3 has a hairline crack in the screen and I don't have applecare so I won't be getting it fixed. I'm just going to get a new watch instead. What's the best way to go about selling this one?

    submitted by /u/god_among_men
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Share some interesting/cool watch apps that you come across!

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I would like to hear from you'all about the interesting/cool watch apps that you use in your day-to-day life.

    i will start my app that i love the most

    - watchchat for whatsapp (not free, but worth the $)

    - Batteryphone for checking the phone battery% in watch & also for watch itself (it's a cool widget)

    submitted by /u/sbkhbk
    [link] [comments]

    Stocard is great for all those random loyalty cards crowding your wallet.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:47 PM PDT

    I have my bestbuy, Sheetz, giant eagle, and pet supplies plus card inside the app. It has a nice complication that brings me to the list and I can have my cards barcode up on my watch to be scanned in two clicks. Great little app.

    submitted by /u/TongueBandit69
    [link] [comments]

    Mmm, display or gpu?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:31 AM PDT

    Why does my S4 take heart rate measurements so infrequently?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel