• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    Apple TV I’d love to see hdhomerun equivalent by Apple

    Apple TV I’d love to see hdhomerun equivalent by Apple


    I’d love to see hdhomerun equivalent by Apple

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Something you could connect to AppleTV and have all your locals integrated in TV app. Never gonna happen I know but maybe..

    submitted by /u/PeachOrPear
    [link] [comments]

    What service had the better 4K quality on Apple TV 4K? A title bought on vudu or a title bought through the iTunes Store?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:44 AM PDT

    Title. Which service is better 4K streaming. Vudu is almost always cheaper than apple and they both offer 4K uhd versions of movies. Which service streams these things at a better quality?

    submitted by /u/Csquared092
    [link] [comments]

    Using external hard drive

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 05:31 PM PDT

    If I have an external hard drive filled with iTunes purchased movies and tv shows can I plug that into my router (R6230) and play it on my Apple TV if my internet goes out or am traveling with these three items? If this is obvious one way or another sorry I'm trying to find out and not sure how to look into this more. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/ihavetwotvs
    [link] [comments]

    A question about iPhones, Apple TV’s and homesharing

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    So I have an ATV4K that pulls music via homesharing from my PC running iTunes.

    I also have an iPhone 8 with iOS 13 Beta (was the same on 12 however).

    Now, when I use the "computers" app on the ATV, I know the source is my PC (which I want it to be). But when I'm on my phone, and I swipe up into the control centre, click the little airplay-esque button that is in the music section, I have the option to select the ATV, and then clicking play, the music plays from my ATV. Perfect I thought, however, where does that music come from?

    Closing the computers app on the ATV (if it was open) doesn't do anything, which leads it to being air-played from my phone, but it continues in airplane mode and if I open/close the music app on my phone??

    submitted by /u/Goldenballs_92
    [link] [comments]

    Fox Sports Go app

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Is anyone else using fox sports go app on their Apple TV and if so, are you have issues with the app? Recently, I would start streaming and the app would auto close itself and wouldn't reopen. Tried rebooting several times and unplugging the Apple TV for a bit but still didn't solve the issue. The only way to fix currently is uninstall, reinstall and then sign back in with your tv provider. The app is also currently up-to-date. I sent in a support request to Fox Sports Go so I'll guess we'll see if they respond or not.

    submitted by /u/that1itguy
    [link] [comments]

    Hulu app on AppleTV preventing device from going to sleep?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    It seems that there's been a recent update which prevents AppleTV from going to sleep while using the Hulu app. It used to work flawlessly -- when a show completed the device would automatically go to sleep 15 minutes later (per the system settings) but it seems this is no longer the case with the Hulu app (still works this way with other apps).

    Is anyone else seeing this or am I simply overlooking a key setting somewhere?

    submitted by /u/AgentCooper_SEA
    [link] [comments]

    AirPlay a video and watch another on device

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:27 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, Some days ago, I thought that I was able to AirPlay a video to my tv and watch another on my iPad. Today, it's not working anymore... have I dreamed? Is it possible to do this? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Shabanonda
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel