• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    Apple iOS Volume dragged to zero but fails to mute, sound still plays. Been happening since iOS 11.

    Apple iOS Volume dragged to zero but fails to mute, sound still plays. Been happening since iOS 11.


    Volume dragged to zero but fails to mute, sound still plays. Been happening since iOS 11.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Apple Card filed for a trademark in the EU and Hong Kong

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:15 AM PDT

    iOS URL Scheme Could Let App-in-the-Middle Attackers Hijack Your Accounts

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:54 PM PDT

    Dark mode ��

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    Why dark mode is such a big thing this year?

    submitted by /u/mo_leahq
    [link] [comments]

    Reboot into Guided Access(Kiosk) mode

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    Proposing a project that would use either an iPhone or iPad as a standalone 'kiosk' device. I have researched MDM software for remote monitoring. The one missing piece to the puzzle is the ability to reboot into Guided Access or kiosk mode. Does anyone know if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/eco_bach
    [link] [comments]

    The Carrier name is stuck as <!CDATA>. How do I fix this? I’ve tried resetting the Network settings and the phone’s settings but it didn’t work.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Can someone explain the orange highlighted part why the pictures are set in 2020? Also how do I change the dates? Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:48 AM PDT

    iOS 13 and iPhone 6

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Like many other 6 owners, I was pissed off when iOS 13 was announced and my phone wasn't supported. It ran like a dream on 12, so I saw no reason why I should be left behind.

    I saw something last week about 13 dropping support for devices with 1gb of RAM, so figured that it was just that physical limitation, but other than that the hardware was solid. Besides, I had noticed how often apps had to reload after being kicked out of RAM. It was annoying, but otherwise it was great.

    But I decided it was time to let go of the trusty old 6 that had served me well for these past four years, and move to pastures new. On Monday I took delivery of a beautiful red XR, and boy was I wrong about how 12 runs on the 6.

    Apps that I assumed had been left to rot a bit, explaining their sluggishness, now open with lightning speed. Web pages load almost instantly, the search page in Apple Music, far from being a lumpen dog, returns results almost as soon as I hit search.

    The difference is night and day, and I'm kind of pissed off with myself for hanging on the 6 for as long as I did. I can now see that I did well to get as much out of that old phone as I did.

    As an aside, the XR is an incredible device. Being eternally skint, I went for it because it's cheaper, so was kind of assuming that it was a gimped version of the XS, but apart from the screen it's really not. I put iOS 13 on it last night, and what Apple have done with Haptic Touch is nothing short of remarkable. So happy with this phone, and probably will be for the next four years.

    submitted by /u/DJDarren
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for RSS with Push Notifications

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I've probably browsed the whole internet, but can't find any good alternative to Hooks, which is a free RSS Reader with Push Notifications that has been recently discontinued, or so it seems. I'm looking for something similar, but for some reason, no RSS Readers are capable of pushing Notifications to my home screen the moment something pops up on the feed. Newsify, for example, does not do its job with Notifications and I even tried Premium. It's crucial for my work to receive Notifications asap. I don't really mind paying a sub for the app so long as it can deliver.

    Thanks beforehand for all recommendations!

    submitted by /u/ivstan
    [link] [comments]

    Turned on my phone to see this monstrosity

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    Is there any way to restore whatsapp backup to my new number whatsapp account.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:53 AM PDT

    I lost my simcard which was associated to my whatsapp but i have the backup on icloud, is there any way i can restore my backup in new whatsapp account? Please help ios team

    submitted by /u/ranawatduke
    [link] [comments]

    When sharing a personal hotspot, can you always assign the same public IP?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:34 AM PDT

    Looking for an iOS app that helps me allocate time in my week! Attached screenshot is a mockup I did.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    Leave Airmail

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:20 PM PDT

    What App do you recommend changing to? For seamless synchronisation with Mac and for good use with multiple mail accounts.

    submitted by /u/Thadili
    [link] [comments]

    looking for a gps app with which I can make notes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Is there an app (basically running app) with which I can track my movements and then make notes at certain places during the "run"?

    submitted by /u/wooIIyMAMMOTH
    [link] [comments]

    Ghost notifications

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:11 AM PDT

    Are these real?

    Or I'm going crazy...I'm talking about apps that push notifications then you open it and nothing?? Over and over...

    Should be illegal.. trying to get open rates up and positive analytics by false pushes...piss poor.

    My 2c.

    submitted by /u/rarscl
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to preview a word doc as scaled-out image without wrapping and losing original formatting?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    Whenever I preview, say a resume, the format of the word doc is not preserved.

    In apps namely,

    • Mail
    • Gmail
    • Google drive

    Is there a way to view it without the wrapping it to better-fit my screen. The re-render is always undesired as it makes it harder to spot-check it correctly

    submitted by /u/ijm8710
    [link] [comments]

    How risky is an enterprise app?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    My neighborhood HOA has launched a app for community communications, but it is an enterprise app. How risky is it to install this app and trust the developer? They state that they will never access our phone data... but they can, right? Can they do anything if I trust their organization?

    submitted by /u/DBooneHay
    [link] [comments]

    How can I dismiss the play music interface on the lock screen?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:18 AM PDT

    Battery drain without use and no info about it. Can someone help?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Siri in Portuguese

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Anyone using Siri in Portuguese that can actually say that's any good? As good as in English?

    submitted by /u/norbertovianaeloy
    [link] [comments]

    Quickest way to change playlist?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    So, I'm looking for something like assistive touch that will get me to my iPhones music playlists. Is there an option to do this quickly? I often have to change from one playlist to another, and it would be amazing if I could set up some type of gestures or something that will start a specific playlist or will at least get me to my playlist menu and I can go from there.

    Non jail broken iPhone 6s at the moment. If possible, I'd love to know about it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/AllAboutGadgets
    [link] [comments]

    Files unavailable

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    For the past few weeks, I've been unable to access my iCloud files in the Files app on my iPhone. It just says "Authentication Required". When clicking on "Authenticate", the texts briefly flashes, and I can see the iCloud login screen for a second.

    Strangely enough I can access my files on both desktop and iPad.

    https://i.imgur.com/z4LfI1N.jpg

    submitted by /u/e4876qd
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to login to apple beta profile. Shows session timedout error. Please help.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel