• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 16, 2019

    Apple TV 4k Movies visible in library

    Apple TV 4k Movies visible in library


    4k Movies visible in library

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 10:30 PM PDT

    Is there any easy way to see which of your movies are 4K vs HD in library view on Macbook or iPad? The only way I can see a trustworthy 4k badge is to click into the movie on the apple tv app on my iPad which is kind of cumbersome. Just wondering if I'm missing something obvious. Some way to filter my library by 4K vs HD or something like that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CorneliusCardew
    [link] [comments]

    Movie looks like this apple tv 4k (more in comment)

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 02:05 AM PDT

    HELP! Apple TV does not control my TV volume.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 04:05 AM PDT

    Hi! I've just install my Apple TV 4k in my Hisense 55U7A.

    I have configured the remote control on the apple tv and configured the CEC functions on my TV. By setting the remote on the apple tv it can read my remote but I can not get the volume to work. I can only change the volume if I choose the homepod as output. Any ideas?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/mariomerinog
    [link] [comments]

    MSNBC restriction?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Different colours on Netflix's our nature on apple TV and LG webOS

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    Hi,

    Today I have noticed that playing Netflix on Apple TV and webOS gives you a different image colorwise. Here is a comparison: https://imgur.com/a/jNtZRRt the top one is the apple TV and the bottom one is webOS. As you can see one is much cooler and the other is much warmer. Both are playing in Dolby Vision. How is it possible for them to be so different? It pretty much gives you a different experience, the apple TV image seems to be captured early in the day and the webOS one seems to be captured at sunset, because of the warmer colours. Which one is more accurate?

    submitted by /u/ImJCube
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with Netflix

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:33 PM PDT

    Has anyone been having problems using ATV4k and Netflix with shows freezing, screen going black, etc? No issues with any other apps and I have a hard wired gigabit connection so speed is not the issue and everything is working fine on my internal tv apps.

    submitted by /u/Bigmizzoufan
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with the Apple TV remote?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 08:16 AM PDT

    My remote does not work half the time. The other half it is doing things slowly or other things I didn't ask.

    I've repaired it.

    Anyone else have any tips and tricks on getting the Apple TV remote to work consistently?

    submitted by /u/xultar
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming on an iPhone/iPad via a VPN and then Airplay Screen Mirroring to ATV

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 05:15 AM PDT

    The video on the iPhone/iPad is smooth and great.
    On the ATV it's unwatchable and jerky.

    The home wifi has nothing else going on and the Wifi router was very close to both devices (actually the ATV is wired so this is less of an issue on that side).

    How can I improve things?

    I've seen these highly generic suggestions but has anyone here done something that worked in the real world?

    submitted by /u/melvynadam
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an EOL software schedule for the 4th-gen Apple TV?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    My son has a 1080p TV, and I want to save some money buying a used 4th-gen Apple TV. How long do you suppose software support will last?

    The Roku 3 in my laundry room was purchased new in 2013, and still gets updates! I wonder what I can expect from Apple...

    submitted by /u/segaboy81
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app for mirroring/photo display

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Has anybody heard details about whether or not the new Apple TV app, once released for non-Apple devices (Amazon Fire Stick, Samsung TVs, etc.) will support AirPlay/screen mirroring from iPhones, iPads, Macs, etc.? I'm debating picking up a Fire stick with today's Prime deals and it would be nice if in the future I could mirror to the Fire stick the same way I do to my current Apple TV 4K.

    submitted by /u/AnnualEagle
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Link on Apple TV poor connectivity?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 06:07 AM PDT

    Hi does anyone have experience using steam link on Apple TV?

    My desk top and my Apple TV are connected to my home network by Ethernet on a MOCA (coax) that is 10/100 speed and I am getting very poor connection with high latency.

    Does steam link work for other Apple TV users or is not this a bad solution? Should I keep trying to make this work or cut my losses?

    Admittedly I am not string at networking, All my equipment is over 5 years old, I got it working some time ago and I am able to get close to 100 mb dl and 10 mb us on all my hard wired access points to external internet. Latency is around 12 ms and jumps to 30 am loaded.

    submitted by /u/lankeebasterd
    [link] [comments]

    iTunes Extras with Samsung Apple TV app?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    Does anybody know how to access iTunes extras for movies on the Samsung app? Or is that a feature to come later? Or not at all?

    submitted by /u/seventybroad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel