• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 17, 2019

    Apple Watch Nice little eBay haul

    Apple Watch Nice little eBay haul


    Nice little eBay haul

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 02:31 AM PDT

    Buy AppleCare+, everyone! Saved my butt! Only $69 and they’re replacing it.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    Any one know why my watch would be doing this? I’ve tried a hard reset.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    It came!!! ������ band is Dusty Pink by Heydey (Target—$10!)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:18 AM PDT

    Anyone else have this eroding issue?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:56 AM PDT

    So lucky to get the 44mm Nike sport band Celestial Teal/Black at this time. I've been hunting it for years. Suddenly it was restocked once in Apple France.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    Lost Apple Watch Question

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 05:42 AM PDT

    So I misplaced my Apple Watch. I put it in lost mode but it's pending because my battery was dead the last time I had it on. I'm almost positive it's somewhere in my house because i had it on me at work and the last signal on Find My Iphone was at the train station & I never take off my watch unless I'm at my house. But on the off chance that someone found it, will lost mode be activated when they charge it & turn it on/pair it with their phone ? I ask because Lost mode says it will turn on when connected to the internet/WiFi but how will it connect to the internet without them pairing it with their phone and wouldn't it be to late at that point ?

    Sorry for the long post

    submitted by /u/ezebaby
    [link] [comments]

    does warranty cover scratches?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 09:19 AM PDT

    i wanna buy a second hand apple watch but i'm not sure whether the warranty covers scratches, because the seller's watch has a scratch on the screen and i'm wondering whether i can go exchange it for a new one. are scratches covered under the one year warranty?

    submitted by /u/jongkitty
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best watch face for the Apple Watch series 3?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 08:40 AM PDT

    Hey I'm looking for the best watch face for my series 3 Apple Watch. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/me-me-big-boi1
    [link] [comments]

    In a workout, what is the ‘ and the “ ?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    For example it says something like 4' 19". What does this mean?

    submitted by /u/Aussie_Wombat
    [link] [comments]

    SMS Text issue/question -- series 3

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:54 AM PDT

    I just got a new Apple Watch Series 3. When I use it to send SMS text messages, it says the message failed to send ("not delivered")... but when I look at my phone, it says the message went through. It's driving me crazy! Any idea what the problem is and how to fix it? I found one short thread in the Apple help community that suggested removing a +1 or 1 from the number, but my contacts don't have that.

    submitted by /u/mimafo
    [link] [comments]

    Smokey mauve Loop on space gray aluminum?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    Anyone have any pics? I want to see what it looks like but can't find any on the SG

    submitted by /u/mantistobogan300
    [link] [comments]

    My Apple Watch movies my data from yesterday on to today. Does anyone know how to correct this?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    Need help! What band is this ???

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 06:10 AM PDT

    What’s the best watch face?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 07:37 AM PDT

    I'm currently using the Apple Watch series for 44 mm Nike+ edition and I'm looking for the best watch face with good complications any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Mattgpiscopo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a work around to sync my Watch to a new iPhone without resetting it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:59 AM PDT

    What data will I lose if I reset my Watch? Will I also lose all my workout data?

    submitted by /u/cbfw86
    [link] [comments]

    Leather Loops worth it?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 01:30 AM PDT

    Hey everyone.
    I'm looking at these genuine Apple Leather Loop Bands and not sure if they are really worth the cost? I'm looking for a good quality leather band and love the idea of the Loop style fit for any size. They only other ones I can get in Australia are the cheapy Chinese eBay ones for bout $8...
    I'm happy to buy a used genuine band but nothing on eBay in Australia. I purchase at Fullmosa band but find it feels a little cheap and not the best fit. I thought it was real leather but turns out I don't think it is. Are the $250 Apple ones that good? Or does anyone know of a good quality alternative I can get is Aus? Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/brettroul
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know why the calendar has a (!)?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    Any suggestions for multi-point capable Bluetooth earbuds?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 03:29 PM PDT

    I want to have one set of Bluetooth earbuds that connect to my phone and my watch so I can play from either of them without repairing. This technology exists and it is called multi-point. Many of the higher end headphones (not earbuds) that I've looked at support this feature. Does anyone know of a good option for earbuds? Apparently an approximation of multipoint that is specific to the iPhone and the Apple Watch only is supported by Airpods, so I guess that could work for me. However, I'm really hoping some of the non-terrible looking earbuds exist that can do this job. Does anyone have any experience with this?

    submitted by /u/I_miss_your_mommy
    [link] [comments]

    New to Apple Watch: Series 3 GPS Owner. 15 Minutes of ownership thoughts and questions..

    Posted: 16 Jul 2019 10:47 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I'm new to owning an Apple Watch. I just purchased a Series 3 38mm Space Gray Aluminum Black Sport with GPS. I don't have a need for cellular service model (LTE) because from what I've read as long as you are connected via Bluetooth to your phone you can answer calls, texts, etc. The main reason for purchasing was that I needed a new wrist watch (A), and the heart rate monitor and health modules are very handy, resourceful and invaluable to me as I work on improving my health (B).

    A few questions and comments from my 15 minutes of ownership so far...

    1. Is having WiFi enabled on the watch necessary? What other benefit are there other than being too distant from your phone for bluetooth to stay connected in which I can see WiFi being useful. I don't live in a mansion to enjoy this feature, and I certainly don't stray too far away from my phone. I see this as a battery drainer, which is why I ask. Am I able to permanently keep WiFi off?

    2. Ping feature is great for all those times you've misplaced your iPhone. For those wondering, pressing the ping button will send a ping to your iPhone which will activate just that- a ping sound!

    3. Theater mode: Silent mode, but taken a step further by keeping your watch display black until you manually tap on the screen. From my short drive home from the Apple store, I noticed while driving the screen would turn on or trigger quite a few times from my driving behavior (resting my left elbow on the driver door / window area. I do like that with a turn of the wrist, the watch automatically illuminates, but I am guessing this gets old pretty quick. //// Question: Is there a way to have the stay black feature of the screen during theater mode while keeping the phone from going on silent?

    4. Is the only way to customize watch faces from editing one of the presets out of the box? Are you able to 'save as' or just over-ride the existing one that your customize?

    5. The flashlight feature is pretty useless. Basically displays a white screen over the watch face. Not sure how helpful that's going to be, but I suppose better than nothing in a tight situation.

    6. Walkie Talkie seems cool. Is this basically the same thing as sending a voice text while in iMessage? Haven't tried it out yet. When you receive a Walkie Talkie, does it automatically play or would you have to view/tap/open on the notification first? Because that would get annoying and have me on silent practically the whole time thanks to one annoying/silly friend...

    ...That's about it for now. Thank you for taking the time to read my initial comments and answering questions. So far, I'm incredibly pleased with my purchase and look forward to upgrading to the series 4 (or 5) some day for that extra ECG feature.

    submitted by /u/mdntfox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel