• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    Apple Help won't let me log into iTunes can someone help please.

    Apple Help won't let me log into iTunes can someone help please.


    won't let me log into iTunes can someone help please.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:02 PM PDT

    App that’s not fully downloaded won’t delete from phone. Already tried deleting the app from home screen and storage and when I go to it in the App Store, it still says “open” but will do nothing when I click it. I’ve got no idea how to get rid of this and it’s basically 133 mb of dead weight

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    30$ worth of cards became $19.40?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:36 PM PDT

    So I got a pack of 3 10$ gift cards, and entered the codes manually. The first card went through and my balance became 10$, but after I entered the second, it became $9.40. I thought it was weird but I decided to put in the third card anyways, and my balance became $19.40. So what happened to my other $10.60? As far as I can tell, I did what any normal person did. Sent an email to apple support but wondering if anyone else here had the same issue.

    submitted by /u/Constqntly
    [link] [comments]

    Apple MacBook Pro (mid 2012) was trying to upgrade and ram but once I turned it on and went through internet recovery and I clicked on disk utility this happened. What do I do

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:28 PM PDT

    Does the Jack 3.5mm to lightning adapter modify the sound quality of headphones in any way?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 03:41 PM PDT

    So my iPhone 8 headphones just got murdered by my cat and now I have t replace them. However I'm thinking of buying headphones from another brand with slightly better sound quality and with a stronger wire but they have a jack 3.5 as connector. However I don't know if their sound quality will be affected by the adapter. I'm using the default one that came with the phone

    submitted by /u/TheMasterlauti
    [link] [comments]

    Huge problem with Boot Camp, details included

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:17 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone.

    I happen to need Windows 10 at the moment, and yet the installing through Bootcamp does not work.

    The only issue is this. After doing everything in the official instruction (https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201468), when I finish dividing the disk and agree to restart my Macbook, it doesn't restart; in fact, it doesn't even shut down, as the screen is dimly lighted.

    I tried many things I read from the solutions posted online by those who had similar problems with me regarding Boot Camp, including the SMC reset (or something like that), but nobody seemed to be having the exact same problem as I have.

    The attached image indicates the specifics of my Macbook Air.

    If anything is needed—as for even me it seems that I'm not providing much information, since that's really it—to know more about my computer and so forth, please tell me, I will do it immediately. I simply do not know how to show my problems better than this.

    Thank you sinerely in advance!

    submitted by /u/extra_Yido
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to stop this? I do not want those back.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:50 PM PDT

    Messaging mishap

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:32 PM PDT

    Pretty textbook case of "sent the wrong thing to the wrong thread" scenario here, but what I wanna know is this:

    I managed to switch my phone off before the message sent (twas' a group chat if that helps, all have stated that they haven't gotten anything so far), switched it back on with the router off so my phone didn't connect to the WiFi and the sim out so data wasn't being used and deleted said message. But a couple articles I've read have stated that I should've waited for the message to show "Not Delivered" before deleting it.

    Am I boned or should I be okay to take my phone off airplane mode now?

    And yes, I panicked and shut my phone down and tossed it instead of activating airplane mode like a sane person.

    iPhone 6S

    submitted by /u/porkbrigade
    [link] [comments]

    MacBook Pro just died on me at 34% battery...I just bought it today

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    I literally just bought this MacBook today. The brand new 2019 release of the MacBook Pro...model A2159. I was using it as normal, oddly enough looking at my Activity Monitor, and it just..died! I had no clue why the screen went black since my battery was no where near dead (or so I thought) and I figured maybe I should plug in my charger..which finally got it to boot back up and it showed that my battery was supposedly at 0%.

    Now when I click on the battery icon in the toolbar, I get the "service battery" warning. What gives? This laptop has literally been in use for less than four hours (ever!).

    Should I take it back to Best Buy?

    submitted by /u/scorpei
    [link] [comments]

    Why are all my images like this? I can't download them

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:22 PM PDT

    Waterproof Case for Watch Series 3?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Recently bought myself a Watch Series 3. I plan to use it a couple of times per week for swimming workouts and I'm wondering whether or not I need to invest in a waterproof case. I note that Apple specifies the Watch is water resistant and not waterproof. Does anybody here use their Watch whilst swimming and if so have you noticed any kind of damage as a result of that? Would appreciate any advice.

    submitted by /u/TheOneTrueMarmoset
    [link] [comments]

    My Black Bars Have Turned Grey

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    I think it has to do with updating iMovie. All my black backgrounds, specifically the "Black Bars" above and below my widescreen footage, has turned grey where it was and should be black. How do I fix this??

    Edit: The area around my media is still black when exported, but its really fucking up my editing to have grey between the video and the black at the bottom of my video player area. I just want everything not pictured black like is normal

    submitted by /u/OnlinePosterPerson
    [link] [comments]

    How to turn off right click when holding control?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:40 PM PDT

    I'm trying to play minecraft but I can't left click while sprinting and holding control. How do I make so holding control doesn't just right click?

    submitted by /u/AwwwMannn13
    [link] [comments]

    Strange Ipad Keyboard problem.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:00 PM PDT

    My ipad is docked but whenever I go to type something the virtual keyboard pops up too. It is starting to get super annoying. How do I make the ipad virtual keyboad not pop up when it is docked in the ipad folio keyboard? I also recently upgraded to the IpadOS. I think I clicked something by mistake last night and now I this happened and I can't reverse it. I don't think it has anything to do with the iPadOS beta, but thought I'd mention it anyways.

    submitted by /u/CrazyBroom
    [link] [comments]

    Can't vote or expand media on my MacBook

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:59 PM PDT

    About a month ago, my 2016 MacBook Pro stopped allowing me to vote or expand media on reddit. The buttons still appear, but do not respond when clicked. This issue appears in both safari and google chrome... Anyone else experienced this, or been able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/plastic_jungle
    [link] [comments]

    Early 2015 MacBook Pro Trackpad Issues

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    For the past several months, my trackpad has not been working properly. A few months ago, the same issue occurred, but after a month or so, the trackpad started working. However, since May, the trackpad is not working. The keyboard, though, has never had any issues. I tried replacing the trackpad cable, but the trackpad continued to not work (but the keyboard still worked). I went to the Apple Store, and they quoted me 800+ dollars for a repair. The laptop is not even worth that price now! Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try?

    Much appreciated, and thanks!

    submitted by /u/DharshanT
    [link] [comments]

    Sisters MacBook Air got screen glitch and flickers our of no where.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    So I usually use my surface laptop 2, however, I had to send it in because it took damage. Well I am on vacation but taking summer school, so, my sister let me borrow her MacBook Air (the laptop, again I don't normally use apple computers so I'm unsure of the correct name) and it worked well enough it clicks (I think it's a fan but it might be useful information) but I don't mind and it gets drowned out.

    It worked fine as of 2 days ago. then I got to a friends house where we're staying and I got it out of my back pack and the screen display was flickers with vertical lines and gross and unusable. (For reference it was turned completely off in a laptop case, then put into a gym bag, finally into the laptop part of my backpack) I have no idea what happened to it.

    It hasn't overheated, it hasn't been hit by anything or anyone, it hasn't been submerged in liquid or has something spilled on it, I seriously don't know of anything that would have happened to it.

    If you know how we can fix it without spending $500 it would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AnonymouslyViewing
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me out with accounts

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Hey, a few months ago my mother added new accounts to her phone through the settings app, I assume that when she added these accounts her phone automatically switched to one of the accounts she just added and therefore we believe that all her contacts and notes since that day were saved on one of the new accounts. Today we removed these accounts and some of her contacts and some really important notes were also deleted. I added the accounts back and some of the info came back but some didnt, I figured that I would give it some time cause maybe the info was still downloading from the cloud.

    How can she transfer the notes and contacts to her main account/apple id?

    Will the information eventually return to the phone as I added the accounts back or are the contacts, notes and emails permanently lost?

    submitted by /u/Matrix10011
    [link] [comments]

    Lost AirPods

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    Hi, I lost my AirPods but I know they are somewhere in my house because I remember having them inside and their last location is my house and I haven't left since then. But they won't connect to find my iPhone so I can't play the noise. Any suggestions on how to find them?

    submitted by /u/olivia_h11
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my old library folders back? (more info)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:39 PM PDT

    I changed the name on my Mac profile and all my preferences were reset which I'm not all that upset about, all my files are still in my users folder under my old profile name. What I can't find is my old Library folder, I tried unhiding it as if it were still a hidden folder but I can't seem to find it. Anyone know how I could find it if it even still exists?

    Would appreciate any help

    submitted by /u/tvler
    [link] [comments]

    Can I sign into iMessage with a different Apple Id than the rest of the Macbook?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Work gave me a Macbook and I was wondering if I could sign into iMessage on the mac book that is different than the apple id used to login to the rest of it. That way I can use my personal Apple Id for iMessage versus the work Apple Id. I hope that made sense..

    submitted by /u/TheCrypticNine
    [link] [comments]

    iMessage read receipt discrepancy on a stolen phone

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:16 PM PDT

    Skip to the last but one paragraph to get to the question.

    A young relative of mine, and her friend, had their Phones stolen yesterday, by a group of older teenage boys. The same group had, earlier that day, been sexually harassing them—not something that should happen to anyone, let alone children.

    Anyway, the police quickly caught up with the boys as they exited some woods nearby, but apparently the phones were not on them. Maybe tossed in some bushes or the river. Who knows? The suspects were thrown in the van and taken to their parents. The police said that the boys were known to them and that most of the parents did not care.

    If you're from the UK, just picture the kids who hang about outside the shops on their/someone's bike. That's who we are talking about.

    As they were not seen taking anything—the items were in a bag that was briefly left unattended—there wasn't much that the police could do. Real bummer since the phone was a big present and I do not see it getting replaced.

    I heard about all of this around 20 minutes later, and I put the phone into lost mode and all that business. No sign of it on Find iPhone, but I think it had been signed out of it before this. I have had it happen to me before, that I'll open the app and get kicked out. Give yours a quick look.

    To see if the phone was still on, I sent an iMessage via my phone. It didn't show up as delivered. Today, I looked at the message on my computer and the message has been read. On the phone it doesn't show up as delivered. I sent another message. On the phone, no status. On the computer it shows up as delivered. Anyone got any ideas about that?

    The stolen phone was an XR probably running whichever version of iOS was the latest before 12.4.

    submitted by /u/inspector_toilet
    [link] [comments]

    Charge case problems.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 06:04 PM PDT

    This isn't a problem with the Apple charge case but with a different well reviewed one. Here's the weird thing. It doesn't work on my iPhone 8 Plus but it does work Perfectly on my wife's. So you would think it would be my usb connection on my phone but that's just it. Every charger every usb connection. Everything works perfect on my phone. So why would this specific charger case just not work on my phone. Honestly I don't expect anyone to have a solution but if you have heard of something like it let me know. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/thenamesmudd
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to reset all files to factory settings without factory resetting the whole MacBook?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    Sorry - badly explained.

    I have downloaded countless apps over the years, many I have since deleted. When you download an app, it creates lots of folders on your Mac that I can't keep track of (e.g. containers, caches). Even after being deleted. Therefore, I wish to purge my computer of all of the associated app files and just have the ones relevant to the remaining apps. Is there a way to do this without factory reseting the entire Mac?

    submitted by /u/AfterHealth
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! After using an aftermarket lightning splitter, my EarPods no longer work.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    I bought an aftermarket lightning splitter off of Amazon, so I could charge while listening to music, and after a while it just stopped working altogether. Now, my EarPods aren't detected by any phone (I've tried with 3) and they do not output sound. Please help!!

    submitted by /u/SamDoesItAll
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel