• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 23, 2019

    iPhoneX Reachability issues

    iPhoneX Reachability issues


    Reachability issues

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 04:06 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I have reachability turned on in the settings. However, it doesn't work.

    If I swipe down it does nothing. If I swipe up then down it does initiate reachability but the screen just goes right back up.

    Anyone else having these issues?

    submitted by /u/Vormison
    [link] [comments]

    screen replacement

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    so i've had my iphone x for a year and 8 months and unfortunately i have gotten to the point where i'm going completely naked and i'm too lazy to buy a screen protector after breaking countless. now my screen is so scratched it's crazy, mostly from dropping it and the phone sliding face down on the floor. i'm looking into a screen replacement, where can i buy the cheapest OEM screen replacement? or will apples cost to replace screens for iphone X drop significantly when the 11 comes out?

    submitted by /u/mstanco25
    [link] [comments]

    How do I import videos onto my iPhone XS?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    This might be a dumb question but I cannot for the life of me transfer an 8 minute MP4 from my micro SD card to my iPhone XS. I recently switched from Android, where I could just drag and drop the file onto my phone from my PC. But I recall iPhone being more plug-and-play as far as syncing (at it was 10 years ago) so I was looking forward to that once I switched back to iOS. Nope.

    I transferred the video file to iTunes and tried to sync it. Nothing happened. After some googling I turned off the iCloud on my phone so it knew where to sync from. It began the syncing process, then crashed, now it won't even begin syncing again.

    I've tried several cables (including OEM), nothing.

    I bought an SE card reader to plug straight into the phone. The import screen pops right up and I can import photos just fine, but it spins in circles before crashing when I try to import the video clip.

    If someone can please ELI5 what tricks or hacks I need to do, which default settings I need to change, what third party apps I need to download, or who at NASA I need to contact in order to get this fucking video clip onto my phone...I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/PussyWhistle
    [link] [comments]

    What’s You battery health on iPhone X?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel