• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    iPhoneX Ad-Block

    iPhoneX Ad-Block


    Ad-Block

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    Any trustworthy Ad-blocking apps for iPhoneX?? I use uBlock origin for my laptop but getting annoyed bc I still have to watch ads on my phone

    submitted by /u/eitzk
    [link] [comments]

    my iPhone X requires full thumb touch on apps to open them

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Is this normal? I bought it used tho, and the battery was 100% in health. Is it because they changed the battery? or is there anywhere in the setting that I can change to make the touch work better? Touch accommodations doesn't seem to help. Typing is ok, though I realize the top right side of the touch screen requires more force to 3D touch than the rest of the screen. If anyone can advise anything pls do so its kinda annoying. It seems the only solution I can think of is changing the screen which is 1/3 the price of the phone. But then I am not sure whether that will fix the issue or not.

    Edit: even touch the Post button on the top side of Reddit app requires a full thumb touch I am crying.

    submitted by /u/royce-lightbourne
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with auto-joining WiFi

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    My iPhone X has been having the problem of not auto-joining my home WiFi connection. I constantly go to settings and turn the option on, only to have it turn itself back off once I leave the house and disconnect from WiFi. I'm running iOS 12.3.1 currently, has anyone else encountered this or know any possible fixes? I've already tried forgetting and reconnecting to the network and resetting network settings.

    submitted by /u/yimpyomp
    [link] [comments]

    How long will it take an iPhone X's sound to return to normal after being in a pool?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:07 AM PDT

    Since the iPhone X has a water rating of IP67, I decided to swim with it and submerge it one meter deep in a swimming pool. Everything seemed alright after I got it out of the water (got it out after approximately ten seconds) except for the audio. It was muffled and trying high frequency sound apps only helped a bit. Now the audio is better but still muffled. Do you think that it will be fine? How long will it take for the speakers to completely dry?

    submitted by /u/NoSpoilersHa
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify is trash and bugged. I had 2 years Apple Music and I decided to swap to Spotify because everyone saying how great it is.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    Do you want a free Apple watch charger?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:45 AM PDT

    Hello, are there some people want to have a Apple watch charger? We want to invite people to write a review, welcome to pm me!

    submitted by /u/SkymenDD
    [link] [comments]

    Did this happen to someone? 1 min on screen in Camera and 50% usage. (iPhone X, iOS 12.3.1)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel