• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    iPad iPad OS makes me feel like I’m living in the future my 8 year old self dreamed of

    iPad iPad OS makes me feel like I’m living in the future my 8 year old self dreamed of


    iPad OS makes me feel like I’m living in the future my 8 year old self dreamed of

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:06 AM PDT

    SideCar is so damn cool. My iPad Air 2 is back in business!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Alright, this might be my favorite update so far. Taking screenshots in Safari allows you to capture the entire page

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:58 PM PDT

    You are using your iPad wrong!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    MBP and IPP with Sidecar make such a productivity power combo tool!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:17 PM PDT

    Using WhatsApp is simple, I can just say open WhatsApp and since it is full desktop mode, it works properly

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:07 PM PDT

    Handwriting looks worse on iPad

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:05 PM PDT

    I recently bought an iPad Pro with the 2nd gen pencil to use for school, but I'm lowkey regretting it because my handwriting looks horrible. My hand writing using paper and pen is very neat and nice so I'm honestly not sure what to do. Is there a learning curve on using the Apple pencil?

    submitted by /u/gnourtgnourt
    [link] [comments]

    Sidecar is the best feature ever!!!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    (Subjective title, of course.)

    Oh man I just downloaded the iPadOS 13 and macOS Catalina beta's for my Apple devices and it just works so beautifully, I can't believe it's actually a thing.

    A little background: as a developer, a minimum of two screens have always been a must for me. I love how macOS handles multiple desktops, which works as well as it can, but there's always something about having that extra screen that you gotta love. I tried an app combo called Duet Display, and it did what it had to do, but even while I had the devices wired to each other, input was laggy and it didn't make efficient use of the screen (I have a 2017 MacBook Pro 15" and a 2017 iPad Pro 12.9".) I know it's of no fault to the developers, as there are many limitations to how apps like these can work.

    With that being said, I didn't think Apple would ever come out with a feature like this that would be natively supported, so of course when I heard that it was going to be in the next updates, I knew I had to try it out at the first chance I get. I read in an article that Apple said the wireless functionality worked nearly as well as connecting it via wire, but I took that at face value because wireless always tends to be finicky.

    Well, I can honestly say this one feature has justified the purchase price of both of my devices. First thing I did when I updated was open Sidecar on my MBP and decided that I would try the wireless option just for the sake of it.

    ...I was totally amazed! Especially having come from Duet with a wire, it seems like there is NO input lag, the touchbar and sidebar features make efficient use of the extra screen real estate I have (both have been useful to be thus far) and everything works flawlessly! (Well, as flawless as a beta can get.) And if you're not a fan of the touchbar/sidebar, you can disable them and the display fills the whole screen. AWESOME.

    It really is great - now I can work so much more efficiently when I'm not at home. I have to say, hats off to Apple for this, as I've been waiting for this feature since the O.G. iPad Pro was announced. Thanks Apple!!!

    submitted by /u/iVtechboyinpa
    [link] [comments]

    I like how home screen wallpapers can be fully admired now!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:30 PM PDT

    Should i buy procreate at $13.99 or wait for a sale?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    does it ever go on sale anyways?

    submitted by /u/onogomo
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app like GIMP, Paint.net or even Paint on iOS? (Simple cut, paste and move/rotate features)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello there! I am looking for an app similiar to GIMP, or Paint.net - or even the usual simple Paint program on Windows that has a cut and paste functionality.

    I have found photo editing apps to improve photos, apply filters etc. But that's not what I am looking for at the moment. I'd like to select and cut something out into another background picture, scale it, rotate it etc. Essentially create a new combined photo out of other photos. Working with layers of course would be a plus, however I also like to keep the cost low, because it is amateur work for fun.

    Edit: I can tell you my definite problem to describe what I want to do: I have a detailed photo of the moon that I would like to use as a background for the iPad. That photo only has a very narrow black border around it, so I can't scale it in the background settings in a way, so that the whole moon is visible because iOS wants to zoom in.

    With GIMP, Paint.net or even plain Paint it would be easy: Create a slightly bigger square-format black picture and paste the moon photo into the middle. Tasks like that I do all the time on the desktop. However I need an app that has similiar functionality to these destop features.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/IrAppe
    [link] [comments]

    You can Airplay to an Apple TV while using Sidecar

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:34 AM PDT

    AppleScript that toggles Sidecar [Can be used with Automator or Keybinding]

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Best affordable Bluetooth controllers for gaming?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:43 PM PDT

    Added my iPad Pro 9.7 as the third device on my MX Master 2 mouse - 5 button support!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    [Q] Just updated to iPadOS, as we can connect the PS4 controller, which games have you found that work well with the controller?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:53 PM PDT

    Now we can connect PS4 and Xbox controllers (great!), but which games do you see that work with them? Of course I expect more and more get added as time passes.

    submitted by /u/luisoliverio
    [link] [comments]

    USB C hubs

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:40 PM PDT

    Are there any usb c hubs that have multiple USB C connectors?

    All the ones I am finding only seem to have one.

    submitted by /u/EAPSER
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary iPad skills

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:38 PM PDT

    Will Installing the iPadOS Beta Harm Long-Term Battery Life?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Teamviewer to connect iPad to PC

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Has anyone had any success performing tasks on a Windows 10 PC using Teamviewer on the iPad?

    submitted by /u/kindakeen
    [link] [comments]

    Need app suggestion

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    I run a fast food kitchen and was looking to install two mounted iPads to communicate between front of house and back of house when a catering order has arrived and when something needs to be restocked at the front counter. Simplicity would be key, programmable buttons is a must, no time to have staff type out what's needed in a chat app.

    For example, press button at front counter labeled "large nugget tray", turning the button in the kitchen red to indicate order has arrived. Two-way button app, need. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dudeitsvinced
    [link] [comments]

    Developer Beta Question - Updates

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    My apologies for the ignorance, new to the beta software scene. I have a developer profile running with beta 2 installed on a secondary iPad. I am unsure how the updates work with a developer profile. For example, when iPadOS Beta 3 rolls out will it just prompt me to update in settings>general>software update like usual? Or will I have to install another profile?

    Thank you ahead of time.

    submitted by /u/CryptoFox402
    [link] [comments]

    What’s an IPad Air 3’s wallpaper size?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel