• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 26, 2019

    iPhone Mirror iPhone on Mac screen with notifications

    iPhone Mirror iPhone on Mac screen with notifications


    Mirror iPhone on Mac screen with notifications

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I am demoing an app which sends notifications to the user. I would like to mirror my screen onto my mac for a presentation of this app. When I use quicktime to mirror my iPhone Xs screen onto my mac screen (macOs: Mojave) The screen mirrors well, but notification banners are not mirrored nor shown on iPhone. If I pull down to notification center, I see the notification there, but the banner is not displayed in use.

    I have the app settings to have persistent banners. Is there any other settings I need to consider?
    Is this possible to do at all?

    Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/coolwhip55
    [link] [comments]

    Help please!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 7 plus but I'm still on 10.3 (yikes) because I never had the space until now to update. I upgraded to the 200 gigs iCloud storage today from 50 since 50 was about full. I had around 18,000 pictures and 2,000 videos.. Randomly, out of nowhere, I open up my photos to my pictures and videos and I only have 300. Everything else is gone out my photos app. It says everything is still in iCloud, 50 gigs worth of pictures and videos but why the hell were they randomly removed from my photos app? I know after iOS 11 or so there's a "files" app that's used, but I don't have that. Is there anyway to bring them back to my photos so I can access all the things in my iCloud easily again? Unsure why any of this happened, kind of frustrating.

    Additionally, it says I have 2+ gigs of photos and videos on my actual phone storage yet the 300 pics I have now would not add up to that much space.

    I just checked on my PC and everything's on my iCloud. Just no way to access it on my phone.

    submitted by /u/HungryHippocrites
    [link] [comments]

    How to make Bottoms Upalovania my ringtone

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:24 PM PDT

    Alright this may seem dumb but I really like this song and want it for my ringtone. I have a iPhone XR if that helps please make my dream come true.

    submitted by /u/Delacruzen
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone Headphone Charger Splitter

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:36 PM PDT

    So I am trying to purchase an adapter to listen to music through an aux cord and charge my iPhone while driving. Amazon has a bunch of adapters listed, but they all have terrible reviews (Most try to trick you by posting the adapter with good reviews, but the good reviews are for a completely different item in the past). So I was wondering if I will have to buy the official one off of the Apple website for $40 or if there is a different alternative.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/captaincox7
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble with setting custom ringtones.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    So I've seen this question asked alot on different threads and such across the internet, but all of them have dated back a couple years and I was wondering if it may have been changed. Is it still impossible to set a custom ringtone for a group chat as a whole, as opposed to the individual person. As an example, if I set a custom ringtone for the group as a whole, it would override any ringtone I have set for the individual person. So if they texted me outside the group, it would play one tone, and if they messaged me inside the group, it would play another. If anybody knows the answer to this I'd be really appreciative if you could tell me, thanks!

    Note: If any of you are wondering, the model of my phone is an SE.

    submitted by /u/Altrekzz_
    [link] [comments]

    Update Apple Id Settings Stuck

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:13 PM PDT

    Iphone 8 ,Update Apple Id Setting, Stuck And Not Working And Cant Remove It Please Help Me

    submitted by /u/hemzany1
    [link] [comments]

    Stocks app watchlist disappeared and can’t add new symbols

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    My stocks app glitched out and my stocks watch list disappeared and I can't add new symbols. Has this this happened to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/DJPelio
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 5S unable to make calls or use data

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:23 AM PDT

    My iPhone 5S is giving me a message saying something along the lines of "your iPhone cannot make or receive calls or access cellular data until updated" - but the software is completely up to date. The icon to turn on data in the control centre is 'faded out' and won't work, and the bars for signal are also greyed out. iOS is completely updated, so there's really no way to solve this issue atm. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated. Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/Metalhead_1356
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an app that keeps track of minutes used on outbound calls for a specific country?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:21 PM PDT

    My carrier provides me a limited number of minutes that I can use to call to certain countries.

    However, they don't provide a way of tracking it. A brute-force way would be add an entry to an excel file after every international call.

    Is there an app that can do the above for me? i.e. Keep a log of minutes for calls made to a specific country?

    submitted by /u/tmleafsfan
    [link] [comments]

    Old Notifications Showing Up in Notification Center

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:40 AM PDT

    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1

    I keep getting an old, previously read and cleared notification on my notification screen. It's usually FB Messenger, and is typically the same contact and message. After clearing it in the Notification Center and the app, it will still show up a few hours later. I've tried a soft reset and a reinstall, to no avail. Any help is appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/heyitsmecolku
    [link] [comments]

    Old phone screen may(?) be dead... How do I retrieve things from that phone?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    I seemed to have dropped my iPhone 6s one too many times. The screen started getting blurry and eventually turned mostly black. Picked up an 8+ two weeks ago.

    Since I got the 8+, I remembered I had some very important Notes on that phone. Things I have to recover.

    I plugged in the 6s today to try to restore everything in iTunes on my computer, but the screen is completely black. Even if I were able to power on the device, I couldn't enter my passcode to unlock the phone.

    Is there an affordable option for me to fix the phone just enough to somehow recover those Notes? Or am I looking at +/- $200 fix?

    And I foolishly did not have everything backed up to iCloud.

    submitted by /u/QuestionMarkyMark
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel