• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    iPhone iPhone is dying around 30%

    iPhone iPhone is dying around 30%


    iPhone is dying around 30%

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:22 PM PDT

    So my iPhone has just started doing this. It'll get around 30% and then die, but once I plug it up it'll then come back to life at 5-10%. Im wondering if it could be my battery being bad,I'm hoping it's not because the battery life app says that it's at 92%.

    submitted by /u/Grayson_Black
    [link] [comments]

    Calling and Facetime Problems

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:04 PM PDT

    My calls are going through to a particular person but whenever the line connects(they answer) it is silent and we cannot hear each other. When I facetime that same person the facetime connects and I can see them for about a half second, then the audio and video freeze and I get a "reconnecting..." message on my end. On the other person's end it is completely black and then disconnects. This suddenly started happening today, it has never happened before. It is also worth mentioning that my phone has been struggling to turn on lately. Once it is on it works fine but it gets stuck at the apple logo at times and I'll have to reset it several times to get it to start working. The two problems may not be related but I thought it would be worth mentioning incase it mattered.

    submitted by /u/khbeast13
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XR camera problem

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    I bought my new IPhone Xr end of January and for the past month or two, my camera quality is blurry (kinda like a fisheye lense) and i haven't dropped it or cracked the camera. It would do It It occasionally for a few days, then be normal the next. But for the last month it's been the same blurry camera. I've tried cleaning It many times, and even tried taking the case off and It's still the same. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lillyritz30
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 side button and volume working on and off.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:07 PM PDT

    Ever since I updated from iOS 11 to iOS 12 Ive experienced issues with my side button and volume button working on and off. I reverted back to iOS 11 when it was still signed and it worked perfectly with no issues. .Auto update snuck up on me and upgraded to iOS 12 and I'm unable to revert back now. And of course my issue has came back. I've come to believe this is a software issue because of this.

    When the buttons work they work perfectly. No delay or anything. When the buttons decide to stop working they don't work at all. I've not been able to find any patterns to why it stops working and decides to work all of a sudden.

    On restart the buttons work perfectly with no issue. With a matter of time the buttons stop working on and off.

    I've reset my iPhone and upgraded firmware. The problem still persists.

    Any insight or other options I can try to fix this issue would be appreciated. I haven't been able to find any solutions online.

    iPhone 8 iOS 12.4

    submitted by /u/ultrastale
    [link] [comments]

    IMessage Issues

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I am trying to contact a friend from school but I'm running into some message problems. Whenever I send a message from my phone it won't say delivered on my phone but it will on my computer (vice versa too, sending a message from my computer results in delivered status from phone but not computer).

    Is there something to recipient could have done to cause this? I didn't think I was blocked because it was delivering on at least one device, but when my other friend texted them it delivered from their phone immediately so I don't think my friends service is out. Could they have me personally on Do Not Disturb? I just need to know if they are actually getting my messages or not. They took a bunch of my shit home for summer and I want it back.

    EDIT: so this is not just happening to a specific person now it is happening to multiple people from my phone and I contacted apple support, but in true to fashion none helpfulness they told me to turn my phone on and off again.

    submitted by /u/asdfghjkl-_-
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to move all of my notes from an email account to my iPhone's internal storage. When I did this the app crashed and I lost hundreds of notes.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to move my notes from my iPhone 5S to my Galaxy S9. All of my notes that I had from the 5 years I had this iPhone 5S were in an email folder. When I transferred everything to my Galaxy S9 only the notes on my phone transferred over (only 1 note). I tried moving my notes from my email to my iPhone storage but the app crashed and when I open it there's only a few notes synced to the email when there were previously hundreds.

    I've tried doing some research on this and it seems there's supposed to be a recently deleted folder, but I don't see one. Does anyone know how I'd be able to recover all of these lost notes? I tried checking the Gmail account that these notes were synced to but there were only a few there. I'm on iOS 10.2 if that's relevant. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/sackchum
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X Freezes

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Long post incoming:

    As the title says my iPhone X randomly freezes. It's completely random and I can't determine why it's doing so. It just hangs and freezes for no more than 10 seconds and I can't do anything but wait until it's unstuck. This happens when I'm switching apps, unlocking my phone, attempting to text someone back, literally anything can cause it to just hang and freeze up. I don't know if anyone else with an iPhone X has had this issue with theirs but it's pretty annoying. It's been happening ever since I got it which I would say was about late 2018/early 2019 can't remember exactly when. No my phone isn't overheating or anything of that nature. Maybe it's because it's attempting to do too many things at once. I don't know just looking for some insight into why it may be doing this. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Kstewart1012
    [link] [comments]

    Fast charging doesn't seem to be any faster

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    So I have just purchased a 30W USB-C power brick and a USB-C to lightning cable - both genuine from an Apple store. Thinking it would speed up the slow charging speeds I have been getting with the 5W charger that came with the phone.

    Tried running a test using the Ampere Lite app and it keeps giving me results around 900mA and around 4.5W. And it would go from 90% to 100% in about 25 minutes. About the same results as I have been getting with the 5W charger that came with the phone. I've also tried using another power brick (45W that came with B&O Beolit 17 speaker) and there was no difference.

    The phone is iPhone X with iOS 12.3.1.

    Is there something I am doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/nalcz
    [link] [comments]

    iphone XS camera condensation

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 11:35 AM PDT

    I dropped my phone in water yesterday. Today i noticed condensation on the camera lens of the front and back cameras. I've had it under a fan with good air circulation for at least 13 hours and it has not gone away. Is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/hands-off-my-waffle
    [link] [comments]

    Unknown error occurred(24)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:08 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've got XS on 12.1.2 jailbroken and sometimes i get this issue, the phone doesn't make sounds when getting a phone call as if it were on silent, alarms are also silent, locking the phone is silent, and when opening music and trying to play a song a window pops up saying "The operation could not be completed" "an unknown error occurred" When trying other apps it's no problem , like instagram or youtube

    It's irritating when i wake up late and finding my alarm on but with no sound or missed calls that I didn't even here, so can you help me please.

    submitted by /u/kayabai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel