• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 24, 2019

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 24, 2019


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 24, 2019

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Get jebaited

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:54 PM PDT

    Alto's Odyssey price drop to $1.99

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    Quality mfi games?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:20 AM PDT

    Hey,

    What are your favorite quality mfi games?

    submitted by /u/dastish94
    [link] [comments]

    Good games to play at work?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:49 AM PDT

    Looking for good games to play during breaks at work. Breaks aren't long, 10-15 minutes, but are fairly frequent. I've been enjoying card games such as Hearthstone and Duel Links, as I like competitive games. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SirVrum
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a grindy loot based game

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    Looking for a simple, grindyish, non p2w loot game. I have not played many games for more than an hour or two so I'm open to most anything. I absolutey love Runescape but I do not want to play it on mobile. I don't really care about graphics but I don't want anything too pixelated.

    Feel free to ask me any questions, thanks!

    submitted by /u/SmartMoneyNotHard
    [link] [comments]

    Best playable-offline city building or tycoon games

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:27 AM PDT

    Happy to pay, prefer to pay once than micro-transactions. Non-idle, ideally. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Evadne_Cake
    [link] [comments]

    Any updates on Diablo Immortal

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Anyone have any insight to when the game might come out? Updates etc?

    submitted by /u/Chowd3r87
    [link] [comments]

    Card collecting game where you only play AI (Hearthstone without having to wait for opponent to play every turn)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:17 AM PDT

    I like gems of war and magic the gathering puzzle quest. I was just wondering if there were any others I was missing out on.

    submitted by /u/jgstate1
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Age of Empires?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Can be paid or free.

    submitted by /u/nighthawk8997
    [link] [comments]

    up to how many players is Dont Starve PE, and can all those players be friends that I join the game with? Can progress be saved and can I die or be killed if I close my game? Will I come back the next day to find out I died?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Long-term game recommendations?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:19 PM PDT

    It seems a lot of the games I've been downloading recently keep me occupied for a week or two and then loose my interest. Are there any games that are suitable for long term playing, something with a lot of replay ability. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Sordiax
    [link] [comments]

    Getting an iPad today need game recommendations

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    I'm getting iPad Air 2 today and looking for iPad only games to play

    submitted by /u/RipEmOffMe
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an RPG

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:31 PM PDT

    Looking for a RPG that works awesome on XS. Love D&D, but I don't think the BG/BG2/IWD would be good on phone. Played Arcane Legends (and other Spacetime Studios), and enjoyed. OaC is a fun and reminds me of WoW, but again not good on XS imo. So really something with good character race/class creation. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dgjedi
    [link] [comments]

    Lovecraftnian style games?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 11:36 AM PDT

    Except Darkest Dungeon

    submitted by /u/CESARBC
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find td games

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:59 PM PDT

    Is there any fun tower defense games besides bloons?

    submitted by /u/Dathca
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t get enough point and click adventure. I’ve played a bunch. Send any and all suggestions, I don’t discriminate.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 12:57 PM PDT

    What's the best online Pictionary game?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I recently got myself an iPad mini (5th gen.) and an Apple Pencil, and I have an itch to draw terrible representations of animals and objects. Does anybody know a good Pictionary app?

    submitted by /u/cm1234
    [link] [comments]

    We need a Pokemon Sword and Sheild port!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel