• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    Apple Watch Loving my new original Apple Link Bracelet. I feel complete, and super cool.

    Apple Watch Loving my new original Apple Link Bracelet. I feel complete, and super cool.


    Loving my new original Apple Link Bracelet. I feel complete, and super cool.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:29 PM PDT

    The California watch face can be set up to look like a more comprehensive version of the utility watch face.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:44 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have an unhealthy obsession with watch bands or is that just me? (I need a more elegant way to store them)

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:22 PM PDT

    What missing feature or poorly implemented feature surprised you most when you first bought your apple watch?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    90% set on buying a Series 4 this week and getting into the apple watch world. Just wondering what shocked people most when they first bought their apple watch? Anything you thought would be possible but actually wasn't or a feature you were excited about that actually doesn't work very well?

    I will primarily be using it as a health/fitness watch but wanted something that offered a more complete package over the typical fitness watches out there, so any info relevant to that would be great also!

    submitted by /u/HelpMe0biWan
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Apple Watch have a way to check the battery health?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:09 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I'm wondering if there is a way to find out about the Apple Watch battery heath or to see what apps are using the most power.

    I currently have the gen 2 Nike addition debating on purchasing a new one or just waiting until September for the a possible updated one.

    submitted by /u/demaster21
    [link] [comments]

    Which app has this date complication?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:01 AM PDT

    Would Apple ever release a generic “fitness tracker”?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    The biggest draw for me with the Apple Watch is the fitness features. I owned a series 2, but ditched it after a year. I've considered getting a series 4 but something is holding me back. Mostly, I don't really need or want the notifications, but I love the activity and health features.

    So, would Apple do it? Would they ever release a generic fitness tracker? Or would this take away from what they really want people to be buying?

    submitted by /u/bgallagb
    [link] [comments]

    Help with workout

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way to have a workout running on the Apple Watch but not have the app show up every time I look at my watch. I use a separate fitness app to track my weights and it's a little frustrating have to come out of the workout app to then choose my chosen fitness app.

    submitted by /u/techtom10
    [link] [comments]

    Is the cellular service on Apple Watch worth it? I have a Series 2 and usually don’t think about going anywhere without my phone. I’m looking to upgrade my watch and I’m trying to determine if there’s a use for the cell service that I may not be thinking about. TIA

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:23 PM PDT

    Apple watch apps wont "pair"

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:35 AM PDT

    Got a Series 4 yesterday, and upgraded to Watch OS6. Apps wont "pair" with their iPhone app (stuck on "please open the app on your phone" screen). Anyone have any solutions other than "send your watch back to be downgraded"?

    submitted by /u/electric-blue
    [link] [comments]

    Living with just a Cellular Apple Watch & (mostly) no iPhone?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone on there mostly discarded their iPhone usage and replaced it with a Cellular Watch?

    I hate having my phone on me all the time day to day, the only reason i keep it is for emergancy if my wife or child need to contact me or occasional music streaming.

    I would keep my iPhone and take it on trips and such, but day to day just use the watch.

    Does anyone on here do that, what have your experiences or limitations you have found?

    submitted by /u/jimmydassquidd
    [link] [comments]

    Good fitness apps

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    Is there any Fitness apps that can be used for Gym training. Like apps where i look at my watch and see what my next workout is.

    Preferably free apps that don't really have in app purchases. If they do cost money it's okay

    I guess a better way to word that is Can i use the app to its full usage without needing to buy something in the app.

    Hopefully this makes sense. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Storm1434
    [link] [comments]

    Low Calories Apple Watch 3

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 08:59 PM PDT

    Does anyone else feel like the Apple Watch 3 is stingy when it comes to counting the calories you've burned throughout the day? I switched from the fitbit ionic to the apple watch 3 a couple months ago and am loving it but it seems like the apple watch's algorithm is a lot more strict when estimating the amount of calories you burned. My previous fitbit would give me calories based on my BMR, activity, and if I had an elevated heart rate. The apple watch though seems to only use BMR and the elevated heart rate to total their estimation. So then my fitbit would give me more than 2500 calories after a long workday where I walk a lot but my apple watch would only give me around 1800 calories burned that same day if I don't do any other exercises.

    And yes I know that studies have shown that fitness trackers don't track calories very accurately but those same studies do not have very specific results on how inaccurate they are based on the lifestyle I live.

    submitted by /u/open_reading_frame
    [link] [comments]

    Competition with wife

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:02 AM PDT

    So my wife and I are having a competition with our Apple watches, and we are finding that there is a discrepancy between what my watch says the points are and what her watch says the points are. Does anybody else experience this?

    submitted by /u/Skazzyskills
    [link] [comments]

    Are There Any Decent, Smooth Screen Protecters Out There?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    Does anyone have a suggestion for an effective, yet tacitly pleasing screen protectors for my S4 44mm? I tried the Zagg Clear, and it made swiping the watch face very unpleasant (it was a slower, somewhat sticky feeling).

    The Zagg Luxe looks pretty cool, but it's $40, and although I don't mind spending that much money on an effective protector, I just want to make sure it enables that sense of "gliding" that you get from the glass without anything covering it.

    I bumped my newish watch into a concrete wall yesterday and obtained a very small, but very visible scratch. I hate to say it, but I am really bummed out about it. Any help in saving this amazing piece of equipment from my inherent clumsiness would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Stormrider6delta
    [link] [comments]

    ECG on another person

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:11 PM PDT

    Hi all! I recently got an Apple Watch Series 4 and I have been trying the ECG feature on myself. I tried it for fun on my Gf twice and both times it came out as indecisive. I thought it was because of the age/Sex I put as my info and maybe the differences in rhythm between me and her.

    The questions is: does the ECG works correctly immediately on the others? Should I be worried for her?

    submitted by /u/jodev97
    [link] [comments]

    If I was to have one default watch strap to start with...

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 06:32 PM PDT

    Would you advise me to get the milanese loop or the black sports loop?

    Assume money wouldn't be an issue, focused only on daily practicality, comfort and durability wearing it daily and possibly to bed

    submitted by /u/random_question4123
    [link] [comments]

    Cellular model question. When the watch is out of the phone’s range and you get a call, do both devices ring, or just the watch?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Apple Watch Series 1 still viable in 2019 for basics?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    I had a Series 1 about a year ago; worked generally fine for the little I used it for (messages/notifications, step counter, voice calls). I heard it was discontinued though, but as I understand, Series 1 still gets watchOS updates, including the next watchOS 6?

    I believe I can get a Series 1 for about $90-100.

    Alternatively, if I were to go for a newer Series, would I gain any worthwhile improvements or new features?

    • As I understand, newer watches are more water-resistant to the point of being able to swim with them, but I don't really think I'd be doing that; iirc Series 1 was good enough to wash under sink water and rain?
    • Newer models also have Cellular variants, but I don't think I need that; would be carrying my phone in most cases, and I'd have to pay a separate cellular plan
    • There's also hardware differences for performance improvements, but I don't really think the Series 1 was uncomfortable to use performance-wise, and I could probably deal with it for the price (my main phone is a 6s+ which is seemingly fine even at 79% battery health)
    submitted by /u/Esp724
    [link] [comments]

    Found Apple Watch?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    So my friend found and Apple Watch in her town. She placed notes on all the cars nearby in hopes to find the owner. If none shows, would it be useable? It's passcode protected. She asked me because I have one but I'd have no idea how to help her. Any advice welcome.

    Edit

    Owner found! It was actually one of the cars she left a note on. Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/Ckrapp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel