• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    iOS Gaming Anyway to get Burnout Crash?

    iOS Gaming Anyway to get Burnout Crash?


    Anyway to get Burnout Crash?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 03:36 AM PDT

    I had it on my 360 and it was so much fun! I saw it used to be out for iOS but not anymore. Any way to get it still??

    submitted by /u/TrainerBB
    [link] [comments]

    (A)RPGs like Diablo and Skyrim; iPad preferably; no annoying IAP/energy stuff

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 06:38 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm looking for some kind of premium RPG for iPad:

    • Would really prefer it not to be reliant or even hint at IAP existing
    • Would be nice to be able to cloud save
    • Would be nice to both play from an iPhone and have saves sync between devices for something like handoff
    • Doesn't need to be MFi/have controller support
    • I am willing to pay money for it (doesn't have to be free; would prefer to pay for it outright over a bunch of seemingly-necessary IAP though)

    Games in-general I like:

    • Diablo (loot, skills, leveling)
    • Runescape (skill grinding)
    • Skyrim (open-world, quests)

    Games for iOS I'm interested in:

    • Baldurs Gate (seems interesting, but not entirely sure if I can get into it)
    • Titan Quest (played a tiny bit on a Switch and thought it was good)
    • Elder Scrolls Blades (I know nothing about it; sounded interesting at the time when I pre-ordered though and apparently it's released now)
    submitted by /u/Esp724
    [link] [comments]

    Tharsis (FTL-like) is coming to iPad this week!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:51 PM PDT

    Hey guys, just found out that Tharsis, which is kinda like Faster Than Light, is coming to iPad (no iPhone sadly) this week!

    We got a pre-release code so if anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask. :)

    Source: https://www.gamezebo.com/2019/06/25/tharsis-the-turn-based-sci-fi-roguelike-by-the-makers-of-bit-trip-runner-launches-june-27-on-ipad/

    submitted by /u/f0xy9l3n
    [link] [comments]

    [SALE] Iron Marines currently available for 0.99$ | 1.09€

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Titan Quest updated for iPhone X!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:40 PM PDT

    Additional language support and character slot fix as well!

    submitted by /u/Awp69
    [link] [comments]

    Steam Link controller set up crash

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:54 PM PDT

    Has anyone successfully set up their xbone controller with Steam Link. Everytime I reach the final button set up the app crashes. Been trying to find a solution but no luck so far.

    submitted by /u/Sliekery
    [link] [comments]

    In need of game title

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:58 PM PDT

    I need help finding the name of a game that I haven't played in way too long. I don't even know if it's still on the App Store. I have no screenshots so all I can give is a description based off of memory

    It's a very minimalistic game where you take on the role of a little smiley face. You face off against an opponent of a similar design. It was turn based with 3 options you could choose from. Those options being: attacking, blocking, or dodging. Once both players has selected an action they face off. It was really similar to Rock Paper Scissors in the way you'd have no idea what your opponent picks until it really happens. The game took place on a plain white background. I'm 99% sure you could have more than one game going at once with it, allowing you to play other people while your opponent takes their turn.

    I know it's not exactly the most organized description but I'm just DYING to figure out the name of this game. It'll bother me for months if I don't figure it out

    submitted by /u/I-WantToCommitDead
    [link] [comments]

    Rpg/management/strategy premium games?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:53 AM PDT

    Hello, I recently got an iPad mini, the new model

    I prefer games that are p2p than f2p games that make me end up spending way more than if it was pay 2 play.

    I have MH stories and dungeon maker. I like them both.

    I'm thinking of getting a couple of new games

    I wanted a more traditional turn based rpg like a FF or DQ game. Considering I already have dq 8 for the 3ds, what would you recomend? Is the the chronotrigger port good? What about lunar: silver star story? FF tactics? From checking the store, only FF 3 says "for iPad" in the game name not sure why. I hear some people say square enix ports are terrible others say they are ok.

    I also would like a game I could do quick sessions, a bit like dungeon maker. But not an action game, more like management or strategy with rpg elements type since I'm not a big fan of action combat on a touch screen

    submitted by /u/Kill_Switch87
    [link] [comments]

    Anything like this?! I wish there was more!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:35 PM PDT

    [iOS Universal] Sentinels of the Multiverse $6.99 -> $.99

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Good business management games

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking for something to get my management kicks. I've tried most of the kairosoft games, but really would like something dealing with stocking up inventory, progressing a business, anything worthwhile like that?

    I'd like a cooking/restaurant game, but a lot of them seem very copy and paste and the same cartoony game in different skins.

    submitted by /u/Illmattic
    [link] [comments]

    Defence of the Oasis. Any games like this?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:23 AM PDT

    I just heard about a game called Defence of the Oasis that sounded really cool. Unfortunately it looks like the game is long gone. Do you know of any games similar or where I can get Defence of the Oasis on PC?

    PocketTactics review: https://www.pockettactics.com/articles/from-the-collection-defense-of-the-oasis-for-ipad/

    submitted by /u/StephenCroft
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best licensed game?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    My favorite is Teeny Titans 2

    submitted by /u/driscoll14
    [link] [comments]

    RTS game about capturing your enemy towers.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:04 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I've been looking for this game for quite sometime and I'm still unable to find anything about it!

    Basically the game starts with few towers of your own with different numbers of troops in each. You start your conquest in the morning by send your troops to an enemy tower to capture. So your goal is to capture every enemy tower to win.

    I remember that the game pauses at night and you get to see a daily report, then it will continue in the morning. (night & morning according to the game dynamics)

    The armies is always blue vs red, no fancy customizations.

    I played this game on the iPad somewhere between 2012-2014?

    I'd be really really really grateful if anyone has an idea to what game I'm talking about.

    Eagerly waiting for a response. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/astronight_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway i can like Download the good ol game Battle Nations? Like from the internet or something cuz i miss it��

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:16 PM PDT

    Any good war-like games

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 02:37 AM PDT

    Something like a Call of Duty campaign or a War simulation game, I'm not interested in any turn-based games

    submitted by /u/jarrodarandt
    [link] [comments]

    Accidentally dropped Nimbus (for the 10th time overall) and now it drifts to the right. How do I fix?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 06:40 PM PDT

    Anybody managed to pair a DualShock 4 in iOS 13 public beta?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    I know it's a beta and the first public one at that so I'm expecting issues. On my iPad Pro, when I try and pair my gamepad it's getting detecting as Misc and asking for a passcode.

    Anybody got theirs to pair?

    [UPDATE] Got it working using a second gen PS4 controller first try. So it looks like you can't use your old PS4 gamepad S, this is a brand new one

    [UPDATE 2] The touch button doesn't work or the PS button.

    submitted by /u/timcatuk
    [link] [comments]

    thoughts on Crash Lands, is it multiplayer and can I play with my friends on Android?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    thoughts on Harry Potter's Wizards Unite?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel