• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 25, 2019

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for June 24, 2019

    iPhone New App Discovery Thread for June 24, 2019


    New App Discovery Thread for June 24, 2019

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:10 AM PDT

    Welcome to our weekly stickied App thread! This is a new idea so please feel free to offer your feedback about this thread or the subreddit in general in the comments. As usual if you have a serious issue with the subreddit please contact the moderators directly.

    This thread is intended to help members of the /r/iphone community get informed about new apps that are out there. App developers may also use this thread to make users aware that their new app exists.

    Please sort comments by 'new' to find questions/information that would otherwise be buried.

    In this thread you can ask any iOS app related question that you may have. Anyone may offer advice on any issue.

    Two examples of potential questions could be; "How do I learn to code an app?", or "How is app pricing determined?"

    Developers, please include as much information about your app as possible, including size, price, release info, and anything else people request.

    We also have an official Discord Server you can join if you would like to discuss topic related to apps with other members of this sub.

    Finally, please stick to reddiquette and keep your comments on topic and substantive. Thanks for participating.

    Ask away!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Pacific, Gas, and Electric aka Big Ass Electric Company

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 03:52 PM PDT

    To the people with iPhone X’s, have you ever taken off your case just to admire you phone?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:36 AM PDT

    Or am I alone in this one.

    submitted by /u/Ghostwarrior814
    [link] [comments]

    Glass back is way better than the Aluminium back on the 5,6,7 and SE.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Help: iPhone 3GS Disabled for 45 Years, any solution?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:49 PM PDT

    iPhone 11 design influencer

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:11 AM PDT

    iPhone asks to install this certificate non-stop. What is it?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:46 AM PDT

    I think the asterisk (*) beside a corrected word In a text message should add the word to your dictionary.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:25 AM PDT

    thoughts?? Is there a way to make this happen??

    submitted by /u/gordlewis
    [link] [comments]

    Apple, please extend this as a feature in a future update (this is what happens when the new lyric screen in iOS 13 can’t display any lyrics)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    New graphic when switching between Silent, and Non-Silent mode using the notch...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    iOS 13 public beta is out!

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:22 AM PDT

    The updated Photos app on iOS13 is amazing

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    I knew this would be one of my favorite new features so I proactively moved most of my photos from Google Photos to iCloud ahead of the Public Beta. I've been messing with the new features of the OS, but I spent the last hour or so reminiscing about special moments I had forgotten about and sharing them.

    After so much time with Google Photos, I think that the "Years" "Months" and "Days" feature is incredible. Google is nice because it sends a notification for photos that you took on this day from years ago, but Apple's approach leads to more discovery and reliving these moments.

    I really love this new feature, and am looking forward to what new additions Apple will make in the coming years.

    submitted by /u/gadgetluva
    [link] [comments]

    Videos in iMessage

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Am I the only one shocked by how bad video player is handled and buggy through iMessage ? Like you clic several times before video start playing, sometimes audio playback still going but no image, sometimes audio isn't sync ? I'm running iOS 12 on an iPhone X. Maybe dark mode wasn't the biggest priority on iOS 13 IMO.

    submitted by /u/heydataa
    [link] [comments]

    RIP the iPhone 6S Plus. I don’t think the screen could get any worse.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:08 AM PDT

    Do you guys use attention aware Face ID ? and is it necessary

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:09 AM PDT

    should I leave it on because of its security or disable it for faster unlock. do you guys have it on or not?

    submitted by /u/sdadad10
    [link] [comments]

    Just got iOS 13. What is 5G E?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 06:29 PM PDT

    Why I can’t install the beta??? I made all the steps right.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    Apple Beta Software Program Website is offline - iOS13 public Beta release coming soon (hopefully)

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Thoughts on upgrade posts?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 03:22 AM PDT

    Hi r/iPhone, just wanted to get some feedback surrounding upgrade posts - since i've seen a lot of them. Should we keep it like it is now, and leave the posts up, or should we setup an automod "What should i buy" thread? Let us know!

    submitted by /u/SuitingUncle620
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone realize the background for the lyrics page on IOS 13 matches the color scheme for the album cover?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:55 AM PDT

    Upgrading from an 8 Plus

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:41 AM PDT

    Here's my issue with my iPhone. Even with pretty large hands, I feel the 8 Plus is too big. I'm consistently using reachability for a lot of things and at this point it feels like a crutch having a bigger screen.

    I have a 256 GB model, and it's near perfect condition. I was thinking of upgrading to the X because it's cheaper than the newer models.

    I probably won't get the same value from selling but curious as to thoughts on the upgrade both in terms of size difference (if you've done the same upgrade from the plus to the X) and price and how to effectively do this without changing my phone plan (on an amazing BYOD plan currently)

    submitted by /u/redflaglucio
    [link] [comments]

    I could honestly watch the thunderstorm mode in the stock weather app for hours ⛈⚡️

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:09 PM PDT

    I’ve been using SwiftKey since iOS 8, swiping trough the keyboard and I can say that the new native keyboard in iOS 13 is much much better.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:33 AM PDT

    I'm really impressed by the accuracy that it has at swiping. It's like if the SwiftKey was the dumb brother of the native keyboard. Too bad that it can predict fucking, I mean ducking, sorry.

    submitted by /u/firewire_9000
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing a contact in iMessage

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:02 AM PDT

    About a year ago I remember a feature in iMessage that would allow you to share a contact just by typing.

    For example, if I wanted to share someone named Frank's number then I could type in "Frank's number is" and the text would auto-fill with the phone number. It appears that this feature is no longer working. Does anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/biznelison
    [link] [comments]

    Now I need a battery replacement.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    So I went to a place near my house with high reviews to get my back and screen replaced as i dropped my Phone which did damage to the back glass and they said they needed to replace the screen as well to fix other features i had issues with so I did it. Now would that mean it's an aftermarket casing? and will an Apple Technician touch it to replace the battery? I know it voided the warranty but mine has already run out about 1 year ago. The case looks exactly how it did before, except its not cracked so will they be able to tell the difference?

    submitted by /u/Socbak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel