• Breaking News

    Monday, June 24, 2019

    iOS Beta [News] Apple releases first public beta of iOS 13

    iOS Beta [News] Apple releases first public beta of iOS 13


    [News] Apple releases first public beta of iOS 13

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    [Feature] New animation when changing wallpaper.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:11 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Apple public beta website is in maintenance. Public beta coming today?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:16 AM PDT

    [Feature] Siri can now add several reminders at once

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 02:35 AM PDT

    [Feature] I really love the new Health app

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Is it hopeless at this point to wish Apple would move stock apps to the App Store so their release cycles can be independent of iOS releases?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:21 AM PDT

    The best decision Google ever made was moving their stock Android apps to the Play Store and App Store on iOS. Now they can release new updates and features whenever they feel like it vs. waiting for a new OS release. Will Apple ever do this? I hate having to wait until iOS 13 and 14 and 15 for incremental updates to apps... Hell even the keyboard should be an internal app that can be updated via the App Store.

    submitted by /u/spatel14
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Apple releasing fifth iOS 12.4 developer beta today ahead of Apple Card release

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 09:54 AM PDT

    [Question] Is iOS 13 beta currently stable (usable) enough for a primary device?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:42 AM PDT

    [Feature] When you take a screenshot in mail.app and share it to reminders, iOS adds a link to that mail in Reminders

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 01:12 PM PDT

    [Discussion] Anyone else with terrible battery life on b2?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:20 AM PDT

    Hey, I've seen nothing but praise for how stable the battery life is on b2 but I've had nothing but draining ever since updating.

    I went straight from iOS 12 to b2, didn't use b1. I'm on an iPhone 7. My battery life is much, much worse than it was on iOS 12.

    I understand it's a beta, so I'm not complaining there, I'm just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this and what they've done to remedy it?

    submitted by /u/southtea
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] iOS13 public beta today?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:31 AM PDT

    The verge claims that iOS13 public beta is available: https://www.theverge.com/2019/6/24/18701117/apple-ios-13-public-beta-hands-on-top-features-iphone-software-dark-mode-maps-reminders

    Moreover apple beta website seems currently offline: https://beta.apple.com/sp

    Is today the big day? :)

    submitted by /u/diegor
    [link] [comments]

    [bug] Unread emails, select all, DELETE. Then mail deleted 15,000 read emails from my inbox. Wow

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 08:28 AM PDT

    [Bug] The "View Album" button was removed from Apple Music. It used to be at the bottom of albums that aren't fully downloaded, so that you could quickly get to the rest. Tapping the artists name on this screen also doesn't take you to their page anymore.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 09:07 PM PDT

    [question] Can someone explain what is this?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    [Question] Swipe keyboard

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    Does it work only for the English layout?

    submitted by /u/vforavider
    [link] [comments]

    [FEATURE] iOS 13 has a new icon for emergency alerts. Yellow triangle with a black exclamation mark in it.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 04:28 PM PDT

    [Question] What is this "Other" ? Doesn't the Beta override the old system?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:01 AM PDT

    [Question] Is it safe to install iOS 13 beta on my iPad but not on my iPhone?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    Hi, I'd like to update my iPad to the iOS 13 beta, but keep my iPhone at iOS 12. (And keep my Mac at macOS Mojave). I don't use my iPad for super critical stuff, so I can deal with a few bugs and incompatible apps. However, I'd like to know how this will affect my iCloud data. I heard that iOS 13 upgrades Siri Shortcuts to a new format that is incompatible with iOS 12. I also heard that Reminders get upgraded too.

    Are there specific steps I should take before updating (like disabling iCloud sync for Siri Shortcuts, etc.)? Is there maybe a guide out there that lists current issues?

    submitted by /u/greenseaglitch
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG]Cant update apps on ios13 b2?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 07:19 AM PDT

    As title says

    I havent been able to update my apps ever since I have upgraded to beta 2.

    I have tried it on various wifis, 4g, logging out and in from iTunes and nothing helped.

    Did this happen to anyone else? If so, were you able to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ambushka
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] [Misc.] Maybe just OCD but the main icons should align

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 07:39 PM PDT

    [BUG] had an interesting glitch where the album cover would stop loading, then I loaded the lyric mode

    Posted: 23 Jun 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    [Meta] How do I turn off subreddit style for this sub, it doesn't work with RES darkmode and I hate it.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I've looked for the button for a while and can't find it. Will delete post once I find the answer.

    submitted by /u/RX-Nota-II
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] When trying to move a Song in „Next“ the Music app just crashes

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 05:10 AM PDT

    [BUG] Well, ok

    Posted: 24 Jun 2019 04:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel