• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    Apple Watch Made a score at Wal-Mart today.

    Apple Watch Made a score at Wal-Mart today.


    Made a score at Wal-Mart today.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 08:55 PM PDT

    I never knew the screens came that big

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:28 AM PDT

    A fully functional Arc Reactor right on my wrist. The World needs next IronMan ��❤️.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:57 PM PDT

    Loving my new red sport band

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    Activity App should have a dynamic icon that shows your ring status - in the same way the clock app shows the current time.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:18 AM PDT

    I like this combo very much

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 12:01 AM PDT

    I like this combo very much

    Watchface "Numbers Duo" (watchos 6 beta 2)

    https://i.redd.it/ievj8fqarn531.jpg

    submitted by /u/aDifferentRoom74
    [link] [comments]

    The Siri watch face is neat after is starts to learn your routine. Give it time!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:59 PM PDT

    I wanted to give the Siri watch face it a fair shake and let it 'learn' my routine for a while. I have my home and work addresses and phone numbers in my personal contact so Siri knows those locations.

    Lately it seems to have figured out some of my schedule. Other than Thursdays I work from home and most of those days I head out for lunch around the same time. So most weekdays when out at lunch, the watch face will say "X minutes to get home" or whatever. I never asked for that information, it just knows I tend to go home after heading out around that time and tells me how long it is to get back.

    The really cool part is Thursday, my downtown day. What caught me off-guard a few weeks ago was that it started to tell me on Thursday mornings, and only Thursday mornings, how long it will be to get to my office and how the traffic is. It also never tells me how long it takes to get home from lunch on that day.

    I'm sure there are other things I haven't noticed, but these ones were neat.

    If you haven't tried the Siri face, or haven't given it much of a chance, it's worth checking out. It's now my go-to face.

    submitted by /u/grublets
    [link] [comments]

    Moon Complication

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:50 AM PDT

    One of the complications on my Infograph modular watch face is the moon. Is it supposed to reflect the phase of the moon for that day? So far it's only been showing a full moon for the past few days.

    submitted by /u/gdtags
    [link] [comments]

    Space Black vs Silver Milanese Loop with space grey S4

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    I have a S4 space grey aluminum, currently using the black sport loop but really want to get a Milanese loop.

    I'm more drawn towards the space black Milanese loop as I feel like that suits the space grey S4 better. However, I've read a few posts/comments about the SB loop scratching the watch due to its coating?

    That has vaguely put me off, and I'm considering getting the silver Milanese loop instead, but I'm not sure if that would suit the space grey watch - if anyone has any opinions or pictures (particularly of the silver ML + space grey watch combo) it'd be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/f1rmino
    [link] [comments]

    Love the design of the Yoga Day Award

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    Let us keep our faces

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    If I've own a Nike or a Hermes version in the past it would be fun to allow a person to carry those faces forward with them to future watches.

    Not updated versions, but the versions from the watch you purchased.

    submitted by /u/Samurai_Eddie
    [link] [comments]

    When setting a reminder using Siri in the AW, is it possible to keep the AW from saying aloud “This is your reminder”?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    Well, I guess the subject says it all.

    I owned an OG iPhone, an iPhone 3G and a 3Gs. Then I made the jump to Android and only got back to iPhone a few days ago.

    I miss several things in the phone, by the Apple Watch blows every WearOS device out of the water (my main reason for the change of platforms).

    I'm using the "Ey, Siri, remind me to..." several times a day. However, every time I do it, the watch replies: "This is your reminder" quite loudly. My volume slider on the watch is all the way down.

    Does anybody know how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance. Already subscribed to this sub. Looking forward to learning.

    submitted by /u/redreycat
    [link] [comments]

    Download songs on Apple Watch ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 08:11 AM PDT

    Can you download songs directly on the Apple Watch with OS 6 ?

    submitted by /u/karbass
    [link] [comments]

    Just right or too small?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    Hello guys, I finally bought an Apple Watch (40mm) recently. But I can't decide if it's too small or just right. I am a small man with even smaller wrists :P Unfortunately the next Apple shop is too far away so I couldn't try on the 44mm yet. What is your opinion? Would the 44mm fit on my wrist at all?

    https://imgur.com/gallery/RZ0ayYc

    submitted by /u/iissah
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use/set up the Apple Watch Series 4 without having data/service/cellular/a phone plan on an iPhone?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    I am looking into buying an Apple Watch Series 4, but I am wondering if I will even be able to set it up. My iPhone 7 Plus is compatible but it doesn't have a phone plan or data or cellular. So will I be able to set up the watch and use it without this or would it just be useless to buy the watch because of this?

    submitted by /u/iloveallthingsapple
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with AW Series 4

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:39 AM PDT

    I got a Series 4 LTE a few weeks ago and have been experiencing an issue when listening to music through it. I listen through my AirPods, and the issue is that out of nowhere it'll pause the music. It's constantly doing this, some days more than others. Anyone else had this issue before or anyone know what to do to fix it? It's a little frustrating after a while.

    submitted by /u/sanchezjc51
    [link] [comments]

    Where to get best deal on an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:27 AM PDT

    I am buying it to help me stay on top of my schedule and help with weight loss.

    I don't want to spend too much. I have an Iphone 5s right now. I will probably get a used Iphone 7 by the end of the year.

    Also, I have verizon if that helps anyone give me advice. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/immunobio
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch band for work and exercise?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Any recommendation for a versatile band for work (business casual- looks good and a step above sporty) and working out (can deal with the sweat and the activity)? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/muhammad-ayeah
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know any good weight lifting apps?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm about to get an Apple Watch mostly because I want to start focusing on my health and want a little motivation

    I know it comes with a bunch of preset workouts but I'm looking for an app I can use to help me workout better with weights. Shows like exercise and like counts reps etc. I know the workouts app doesn't have this functionality but I'm looking for an app that's as close to the workouts app but for lifting weights.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CleatusFetus
    [link] [comments]

    Does Apple ever restock the seasonal band colors?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:14 PM PDT

    I'm buying my first Apple Watch next week and I'm so sad that the dragon fruit sport band is out of stock both in my local store and online. I'm new to paying attention to Apple's watch band releases and want to know if they restock these seasonal releases. Or am I shit out of luck and will have to settle for the sport loop instead? I'm using a gift card, so buying elsewhere like Amazon isn't something I want to do if I can avoid it (and I'm willing to wait).

    submitted by /u/sailormerry
    [link] [comments]

    Just fitted a black stainless bracelet to my new S4 40mm. Fits great and was $30 on Amazon.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:03 AM PDT

    If I was to buy an Apple Watch would would be the best one too buy

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    The main features I would use on the Apple Watch are 1. Music (Spotify preferably buy can listen to Apple Music) 2. Facebook messenger 3. iMessage and lastly the heart rate app. With that would be the best series too buy? I'd appreciate any help. Thanks

    submitted by /u/RoryTheRacingCar1
    [link] [comments]

    Couldn't find the colour I wanted so made my own...I call it 'Grape Crush'

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 07:28 AM PDT

    Having my rings looking like this is so satisfying

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 11:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel