• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    Apple iOS iOS 13 Now Warns If Liquid Has Been Detected In The Lighting Cable

    Apple iOS iOS 13 Now Warns If Liquid Has Been Detected In The Lighting Cable


    iOS 13 Now Warns If Liquid Has Been Detected In The Lighting Cable

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:16 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed before that Big Ben has the actual real time in Apple Maps?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    New research reveals alarming number of iOS apps are "critically insecure."

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 03:44 AM PDT

    Which battery apps are using tons of battery here? Coming from iOS 11 to iOS 12 this is only apps I have installed. Seems like my bAttery has taken a hit.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    GPS speed with carplay wrong

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Hi When I use waze or any gps app showing speed connected by usb to my 2018 Ford Explorer, the speed in the waze carplay app is increased by about 10km/h When I unplug, the speed is back to normal in the app.

    Anyone else see this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TKK2019
    [link] [comments]

    Any news on Dolby Atmos playback iOS 13

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:49 AM PDT

    Is there any news or feedback on this? I know it is only supported on the iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, 11‑inch iPad Pro, and 12.9‑inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) but I see no mention on here for this.

    submitted by /u/chilexican
    [link] [comments]

    An app is using background location always and if I add another app to always track. Does uses extra battery for GPS ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:59 AM PDT

    (iOS13) Same wallpaper in dark and light mode! Looks amazing!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:52 PM PDT

    Help with mail app exchange account

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have an annoying pop up appearing every time I access settings, mail or phone app. It asks for my password for an exchange account. It is not an active account so I can't provide a valid password but I really want to keep the emails of the account stored locally on my phone. Is there a way to stop this pop up or just to keep my emails on my phone somehow?

    TLDR: can I have offline exchange account on my iPhone similar to mail app on Mac?

    submitted by /u/bourbouli8ras
    [link] [comments]

    Notifications

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 06:36 AM PDT

    Have I missed something?

    I currently have a work iPhone XR, personal iPhone X, and iPad Pro 11

    In native apps (mail, calendar events, iMessage, etc...) All of my devices are connected to one iCloud account for continuity.

    If I clear my mail notifications, why don't they clear on the other devices automatically? The number of emails will still show as the red little number.

    For example: I pick up my work phone and I have three new emails. I'll open the mail app and read them and or delete them. Then if I put the phone down and pick up my iPad, it still shows 3 unread emails (the little red number on top right corner of the app). I'll have to open the app in order for it to update to reflect no unread emails.

    Now, if I had deleted all 3 emails from my phone, the iPad will still show 3 unread emails as a notification; however, when I open the mail app from my iPad, the emails automatically go away since they were previously deleted.

    But my question is this: if I already dealt with the notification on one device, why does that not reflect on other devices unless I manually open up the app on the other device in order for it to update.

    I hope I'm making sense, I feel like I'm losing it lol

    submitted by /u/AManAfterGodsHeart
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite apps on your phone right now?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 09:36 PM PDT

    I know y'all probably get this question a lot, but I was curious for some recent feedback!

    Mine are Overcast, OneNote, and Reddit (naturally).

    submitted by /u/fleurdedalloway
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 Apple Maps is still far behind Google Maps, and that's really disappointing.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 02:53 AM PDT

    In using iOS 13 Apple Maps, while the improvements made are great and work well, the overall functionality is still very far behind Google Maps. There is still no offline capability (and if there is, doesn't seem very clear on how to do it) or multi-stop functionality. Both of these are features that I have personally used quite often, and usually keeps me from using Apple Maps. I only want to have one Maps app on my phone, and that remains to be Google Maps on iOS 13. I will say that Apple Maps walking directions are superior to Google Maps, but I think that is the only feature that Apple is doing better than Google, and that is really disappointing... Maybe it's just me but I couldn't care less about street view, I would much rather have the features I mentioned above, but that is subjective.

    submitted by /u/spatel14
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable HTML Full-Screen API and use default iOS/iPadOS players instead?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    I know there was an option for this in iOS 12, but I'm using iPadOS and it seems that option to disable HTML5 player has been removed. Does anyone know about this? Don't work with videos very often. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mickeronis
    [link] [comments]

    Can't switch store

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    I followed a link through to the App Store, but the game was in the UK store and I was prompted to switch stores. However, my account has $0.08 left on it, so it won't let me switch back to the Canadian store. Any recommendations for things to try?

    submitted by /u/abstract-lime
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure why I’m getting this error, how do I fix this?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:38 PM PDT

    How iOS App Development benefit for your business

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    iOS browser like Session Buddy?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 07:58 PM PDT

    Hey,

    Is there any iOS web browser with similar functionality to the Session Buddy extension you can get on Mac OS? Probably a long shot but I'm looking for a browser that will save the complete history of open tabs if it crashes or is accidentally closed.

    I've been using Chrome on my iPhone but I've accidentally hit "close all" and then "+" a few too many times and it's pissed me off.

    I try to bookmark things I'm interested in pretty quickly, so I don't lose things; but if I've got a log of tabs open I can't then recover the all under recent tabs.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Saturu
    [link] [comments]

    Bluetooth Keyboard with Trackpad in iOS 13

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if a Bluetooth keyboard with a built in trackpad will work on iOS 13? Something like this for example. If the trackpad won't work I'm just going to order a regular keyboard.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MTVC775/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CEcdDb72YSRME

    submitted by /u/ZS88
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of a shortcut to switch with Data Network you’re using on a Dual SIM iPhone?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:35 PM PDT

    As I stated above, just trying to figure out a faster way to switch between my primary data and my secondary data. If anyone know how to set it up I would love to hear it.

    submitted by /u/patryder07
    [link] [comments]

    Export and import apps to a computer or another iphone.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 05:18 PM PDT

    Hi everybody, I was wondering if anybody knew how to export an app of an iphone to the computer or another iphone. And if it´s to the computer how to import it to another iphone. Thanks for the response and have a really great day.

    submitted by /u/cliant
    [link] [comments]

    Mail notifications not working though enabled in Settings

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    I have ensured my notifications are enabled by going to Settings—>Notifications—>Mail and checked the settings for each of my three email accounts. I even checked in Settings—>Mail—>Notifications just to be sure, even though I don't think it makes a difference. Also, I checked to see if I had accidentally marked Mail notifications to "deliver quietly." Nope.

    Any other ideas?

    submitted by /u/Aelia_JBL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel