• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 26, 2019

    Apple TV I’ve always wondered why this didn’t work in my country, but apparently it’s only working in AU, CA, UK and US.. would love to have this feature with my HomePods

    Apple TV I’ve always wondered why this didn’t work in my country, but apparently it’s only working in AU, CA, UK and US.. would love to have this feature with my HomePods


    I’ve always wondered why this didn’t work in my country, but apparently it’s only working in AU, CA, UK and US.. would love to have this feature with my HomePods

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:35 AM PDT

    Apple TV Channels issue

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:19 PM PDT

    So I subscribed to HBO thru the new channels portal, I like it so far but was a little disappointed that it wouldn't allow me to sign on to HBO now.

    Anyway, tonight there is a new episode of real sports on and I can see it's available on HBO Go and Now but I can't get it on channels. Anyone else have an issue like this? It's like having HBO light but paying full price for it.

    Edit: Apple support is basically saying HBO go/now are different so I might not get all the same content.

    submitted by /u/Tfock
    [link] [comments]

    Movie showtimes should be integrated in the TV and Maps apps

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:24 PM PDT

    It would be great to see all movie showtimes from cinemas nearby and be able to buy tickets right in the apps with Apple Pay. What do you think?

    Edit: I already reported this to Apple but it should get many more reports about this if you want them to make this feature come true.

    submitted by /u/hiddecollee
    [link] [comments]

    TV OS Beta 2 streaming problem

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:31 AM PDT

    Anyone have big issues with YouTube and DirectTVNOW? With both I keep having to menu out and click on a video or channel over and over until it finally loads. With YouTube it seems to get stuck after any ads.

    submitted by /u/bmanlin
    [link] [comments]

    Does purchased TV series play the episode back to back?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:23 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying the complete series of The Office. When one episode ends, will it go straight into the next episode like Netflix does?

    submitted by /u/BlueCrown21
    [link] [comments]

    Best fireplace app?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:02 PM PDT

    I want to have a cozy fireplace running on my TV from time to time, which is the best app in your opinion? 🙂 🔥

    submitted by /u/RRoDXD
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app - featured items?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:37 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a weird question. Up until this week the Apple TV app on the 4K Apple TV would show featured shows from my "connected" apps under Watch Now. There would be a row for "Featured on Hulu" or "Prime Video" etc. which was nice because it let me see what was new or popular without launching each app.

    Now this week the rows are all for services I don't have like Cinemax, etc. The featured rows of recommendations for my connected apps are gone.

    Any ideas why that would happen? Am I misunderstanding this section of the app? It was useful to have connected apps but now I really don't get it - I can't add new shows to watch next if those rows of content are now gone.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mhenderson83
    [link] [comments]

    How the Fuck do I buy an AMC show in iTunes?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    It used to ask which app I wanted to open it in. Now it just redirects to AMC which I'm not subscribed to. If I delete the AMC app, it just prompts me to install it.

    Seriously, how the fuck do I buy a single episode in iTunes on Apple TV?

    submitted by /u/throwingitallaway33
    [link] [comments]

    How do I watch YouTube in 4K + how can I tell or adjust quality in other apps like hbo and netflix

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 05:54 PM PDT

    I have a 4K Apple TV but youtube won't give me the option and I don't know how to check in other apps

    submitted by /u/whoatethetidepods
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV keeps waking TV up is there a fix yet?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    Besides turning CEC off is there a fix yet for when the Apple TV keeps turning itself on and waking up the TV. I have an LG and didn't have this problem until 12.3 I believe. I suspect it has something to do with the way the Remote App works maybe because when it was redesigned to automatically connect to the TV instead of having to choose the TV you wanted to use this pug started popping up for me. I have 2 Apple TVs but it happens even with just 1 Apple TV plugged up.

    submitted by /u/LargeInvestment
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV app Volume control

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Is there a way to control the volume with the Apple remote app on the iPhone?

    submitted by /u/Kdchase01
    [link] [comments]

    HBO through Apple or Amazon?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    Should I get HBO through Apple or Amazon? Any opinions?

    I do like that Amazon has most of the HBO Channels with love feeds. Apple only has East and West feeds.

    submitted by /u/tsheley
    [link] [comments]

    Continue watching... and pay us

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    Was watching a movie for free on amazon prime app on Apple TV, paused it and exited the app, and it showed up in the "continue watching" queue. Nice, I thought later, I'll just click on that to get back to it. Surprise! Now it wants me to pay $3.99 to rent it from apple instead of taking me back to the app I was already watching it in for free. Nice try, you sneaky, greedy fucks.

    submitted by /u/OodOudist
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with iPhone Connectivity as Remote

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Hi. Ok, background: I have an apple TV4k connected to a LG B8 OLED, and a Iphone 7+. The ATV4k is connected via ethernet to my router (might be fiber modem, but I dont think so). Router has a 2.4 and 5GHz wifi signal.

    When I first set up the apple TV, it worked flawlessly, and I could use my iPhone as a remote, which was just about the damn coolest thing ever to me. I also preferred it a bit, as the remote is a bit jumpy to me. I tried all three speeds, but slow is too slow, fast is a bit too fast, and medium jumps between the two a bit. Just having the larger touch section was a huge improvement.

    At one point, I went and did some much-needed cable management behind my TV (PS4, Switch, Router, Modem, Receiver, Speakers, and more were all plugged in a big jumbly mess, including ethernet, power, and hdmi cables).

    Issue Arises: I think it was shortly afterwards that I could no longer connect my phone to the ATV. Not sure why. My girlfriends phone could not connect either. This is with either the control center widget, or with the "Remote" app. With the widget, it just says searching for TV for a very very very long time and eventually times out. With the app, it has the TV listed, but it says it is "Offline", even if I have the ATV on. I can sit my phone right next to it, while both are on (and unlocked) and it will not recognize it / calls it offline.

    Attempted Fixes: I have tried removing our phones and reconnecting. When I bring the phone near the ATV, it pairs like it should, but then I get no control over the ATV afterwards via either method. I have tried unplugging the power to the ATV for 30s, and then turning back on, with no change. I've tried both of these in combination. Ive tried phone off/on. Last night, to no avail, I even tried "Reset and Update," which is supposed to factory reset everything.

    The thing is, I know the phone can still connect, as whenever I enter a search (typing) menu, I get a buzz on the phone letting me know I can use my phone's keyboard - and I can use my phone then! But afterwards, NOPE. No phone control.

    What the hell is going on? Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Doritos2458
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having problems binding Xbox One controller on Steam Link on Apple TV Beta 2?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Basically what is happening is that the app need me to configure a button layout for the controller but as soon as I come to mapping "B" it takes me out of the app because as I am mapping buttons, the apple TV registers the button press as "backwards".

    Any ideas on how to fix it or just wait for an update from Valve and/or Apple?

    submitted by /u/ChippySound
    [link] [comments]

    Disable zero sign on?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    Is there a way to disable zero sign on? When I try to add a provider it will automatically sign into my Verizon account when I would like to sign into a different account.

    submitted by /u/DannyIsGreat
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 13 beta up next not showing

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 04:21 AM PDT

    Anyone else have the up next missing from the "tv" app on public beta? It just shows what to watch.

    submitted by /u/cdbrooks28
    [link] [comments]

    To those of you with the tvOS13 beta...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:39 AM PDT

    I'm wondering if the tvOS13 beta fixes the near black fluctuations when watching movies through the TV app?

    I'm not sure if this is a widespread issue or not, but some of you may know that, since update 12.3, the TV app has been causing some very strange near black strobing/pulsating when watching certain movies. The only way to fix this currently is to watch movies through the iTunes app instead. A good example of the issue is the opening of Blade Runner 2049, when K is in the house. You'll notice the background changing brightness randomly in certain shots.

    I'd like to know how this is functioning in tvOS13. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/BetterCallEric
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Apple - if ATV4K is set to HDR10/DV and Dynamic Range and Frame Rate Switching are set to ON, please offer an option to remain in HDR10/DV mode when source is SDR

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 06:19 AM PDT

    Asking for an option ... so, no flames please ;)

    submitted by /u/vulcan_on_earth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel