• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 26, 2019

    Apple Watch Last night, my Apple Watch kind of saved my life.

    Apple Watch Last night, my Apple Watch kind of saved my life.


    Last night, my Apple Watch kind of saved my life.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:00 AM PDT

    I had a really bad bike accident last night. My face is completely fucked and I hurt some other bones but I'm mostly okay. The scariest part was I was completely unconscious. And my vision was blurry after I regained consciousness. I'm only 19 and work for Deliveroo, but I had no idea what was going on. Thanks to my Apple Watch and its medical ID, the people that found me were able to call my mother, see my name and weight and blood type and my history of other ailments, speeding up the process and letting my mum actually know. Again I was unconscious, I had no idea how she even got there when I woke up. I am just so glad I had it on.

    Thank you Apple for making it such a health conscious device, that massively sped up the process of getting my emergency contact and helping the paramedics.

    submitted by /u/Ghosty2508
    [link] [comments]

    I can't believe the calendar still shows only current month in watchOS 6

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:27 AM PDT

    That's it.

    submitted by /u/carlosvega
    [link] [comments]

    Little pengu helps me through the hot days

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 09:26 AM PDT

    Loving watchOS 6 and iOS 13, faults and all. Here’s the  for monogram

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 03:18 PM PDT

    Watch protection during fitness ?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys

    Wondering if anyone has suggestions for keeping my watch screen protected. I run and do Crossfit. I currently have the full cover on my watch but it gets humid and sweaty really easily and makes it hard to actually operate the watch. Are the screen protectors any good ? Would a bumper be better ?

    submitted by /u/oksana824
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch bicycle tracking

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:57 AM PDT

    Does my apple watch track my calories burnt while riding my bike ? I mean passively like counting steps etc.

    submitted by /u/SuperL007
    [link] [comments]

    Contacts not syncing

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:55 AM PDT

    None of the contacts from my phone are showing up on my watch so when I get calls/texts, it just shows the number. The settings on the app are set to "mirror my phone" and I have powered off/on both phone and watch. This just started yesterday, but there were no problems like this for months previously.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/HouseAKQJT
    [link] [comments]

    How to restore notifications back to normal (not have it on both)

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:51 AM PDT

    Hello all, just like the title states, I have had this issue from the past month or so, where I start to have both notifications on my apple watch AND on my iphone, even when I have my phone locked. There were some questions on wanting this function on purpose, but I at this moment do not want this.

    I have tried restarting/resetting the phone and the watch, but it hasn't fixed the issue.

    I have ios 12 iphone xs max with series 4.

    Has anybody encountered this issue ? Any advice on fixing this? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/iqjump123
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally hit "Turn Off on Apple Watch" for the Maps notification when I enter my vehicle. How do I get it back?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 06:12 AM PDT

    Scrolling through my notifications when I enter my vehicle, my watch gives me a notification where it thinks I'm going (usually wrong, but useful when right) as it does on my phone. In inadvertently hit the 3 dots with the aim to deliver it quietly, however accidentally hit "Turn Off on Apple Watch". Ok, simple mistake, I'll just switch it in the settings.

    Right? Wrong. I can't find the toggle anywhere?! I have looked under the notification settings as well as under Maps, where the notification comes from. Both show me the same screen with Driving, Driving with CarPlay, Walking, and Transit all toggled ON. Where is the setting that allows me to fix my mistake? Other apps have the option for Custom or Mirror my iPhone, but for the life of me, can't find this one.

    submitted by /u/imainframe
    [link] [comments]

    Apple watch durability

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 05:39 AM PDT

    Hello!

    The owners of Apple watch aluminium/ion-X-glass version, how has your watch held up regards to durability? Scraches(how noticeable), dings?

    submitted by /u/JarkkoKP
    [link] [comments]

    Ventricular Tachycardia Looks Like This. Seeing Phil Harrison’s post. Thought I would post my own run in with arrhythmia.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 01:40 PM PDT

    Will the excersise ring close without starting an actual workout ?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:18 PM PDT

    I’m very sorry if this topic has come up before, but what are your experiences with 3rd party wrist bands? An Apple store employee warned me about bad quality, but has anyone tried a few different ones?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 07:16 AM PDT

    How long does it take for the stand ring to close?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:42 PM PDT

    Why my stand ring hasn't fully closed yet? How long do I have to wait for it to close? https://imgur.com/a/sHlA3j4

    submitted by /u/evill24
    [link] [comments]

    No astronomical events, no moon info on Siri face...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    It's lame that there is zero information on astronomical events like equinoxes, eclipses, etc., no information for super moons, and no moon info at all on the Siri face. Speaking of that, touching the moon phase complication does nothing. The only way to get any detailed moon info is to use the moon function of the Astronomy face, or to use a large complication space on another face like Modular.

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    Calculator in WatchOS 6 !

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 12:48 PM PDT

    Has anyone ever had a problem with water damage?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:37 PM PDT

    Bug/Inconsistancy with the activation complication

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 11:41 PM PDT

    The current hour should be shown in the complication to let you know that you have not stood this hour.

    Resulting in that a dim dot on the edge =not stood yet.

    See screenshots of issue below. https://imgur.com/a/Y6ppNrh

    submitted by /u/CognitiveZebra
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I want to buy an Apple watch Series 4 Cellular. And I am wondering if it is company unlocked and I can use any e-sim?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 10:13 PM PDT

    Audiobooks on Watch series 3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:50 PM PDT

    I want my old (paid) audiobooks on my Apple Watch. I would prefer to not to go through iTunes as it adds extra three steps in the workflow. I would like the books on my watch so I can listen to them on my Bluetooth headphones without carrying my phone. Google is no help as it has been Google Bombed with paid software shit and audible.

    Is there an audiobook watch app I can loaded old audiobooks onto?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Bonobo77
    [link] [comments]

    Trade-in question

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Can I trade my series 3 in for a series 4 and is it even worth it if it's possible?

    submitted by /u/TheWalkingTez
    [link] [comments]

    Watch didn’t log info correctly a few days ago. Tried manually adding data to avoid lost rings. But this happened. Anyone have a fix?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 08:01 PM PDT

    Do third-party exercise apps transfer the gps map route to the activity app?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2019 07:56 PM PDT

    I have done a number of test exercises in the workout app and sometimes the GPS route shows up in the activity app and sometimes it does not (would love to solve that, too).

    Trying to get this more consistent, I started using a third-party running app. I've noticed that 90% of the data transfers over to the activity app, however the actual GPS map route (and weather) do not show up. The third-party running app contains the correct map with mile markers and so on so I know the GPS works accurately, just doesn't appear in the activity app. Is this by design or am I missing a toggle somewhere?

    submitted by /u/imainframe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel