• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 18, 2019

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro made really weird noises. Scared the crap out of me!

    Apple Macbook MacBook Pro made really weird noises. Scared the crap out of me!


    MacBook Pro made really weird noises. Scared the crap out of me!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    I have a MacBook Pro 15" with touchbar. And all of a sudden it made some Predator like noises.

    Seemed to come from the above the right speakers. Never happened before. No browser tabs were opened, no iTunes.

    Any idea what it could be?

    submitted by /u/fatso2211
    [link] [comments]

    Sort Photo Library by File Size?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    I have been trying to do this through the Photo app and there isn't an option, not even through albums.

    Is there a way I can sort the entire photo library collection by file size? I have 8,000+ items and I would like to reduce the overall size of the entire collection.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrFish16
    [link] [comments]

    5k 22" LG Ultrafine (sorta)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:22 PM PDT

    So, if I have my 2017 MPB (13", touchbar, 4 thunderbolt) plugged in to my 4K LG ultrafine with the laptop closed, I then connect to it from my Windows PC, using the Chrome Remote Desktop app. As long as I have it set to resize desktop to fit in the app, when I open my laptop, my LG Ultrafine will go to a 5K resolution. It's pretty hard to see anything on there, but I was able to verify it using the "stats for nerds" diagnostic on YouTube. It will persist through disconnecting from Chrome Remote Desktop, until either I set the scaling in the System Preferences, or if I unplug/plug it back in.

    Anyone have a clue why this happens? Does anyone else think it's neat for no reason? Am I dumb for finding this interesting? Am I dumb in general? I think the latter is likely.

    Edit: Also, as a note, it looks extremely sharp, it doesn't look like a 5K resolution stuffed in a 4K screen...

    submitted by /u/jvndrbrg
    [link] [comments]

    SD Adaptor

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 07:20 PM PDT

    I'm not tech savvy by any means so I apologize if this is a dumb question. If i were to buy this adaptor, could I use the SD slot for extra storage if I got an SD card?

    submitted by /u/LukeR355y
    [link] [comments]

    Macbook Air backlit functioning wrong?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    I used to have a MacBook Pro some time ago (5 years) switched to window now back to Macbook.

    The thing is that as far as I remember the auto-backlit is supposed to turn on when no light is detected by the camera but what happens with mine is that it goes on when there's light and off when there is not.

    I remember it the other way around, could you help me out with this please?

    submitted by /u/alkirio
    [link] [comments]

    2015 15” MBP for $830?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Got an offer from a friend to buy a 2015 MBP with the following specs:

    15"

    2c4t i7, 16GB, 500GB SSD

    I'm going to study CS in October and I wonder whether it's a good call to buy this one. I do not live in the US and a 2019 15" MBP of the same specs (with they key difference is having an 8c i9) will be around $2790

    Is the deal any good? I'm concerned 2c simply won't cut it in the following years. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Acesii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel