• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Apple Help I think that’s Petabytes ๐Ÿ˜‚ (iOS 14.0.1)

    Apple Help I think that’s Petabytes �� (iOS 14.0.1)


    I think that’s Petabytes �� (iOS 14.0.1)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    I was downloading a time machine backup last night and when I woke up I found my computer like this? What should I do?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:24 AM PDT

    Removing iCloud photos

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I recently synced my fiancรฉ's iphone to my iMac to put all of her photos onto an external hard drive. In order to do that it made me sync her phone and now I have all of her photos on my iPhone as well as mine. They all have the cloud symbol in the corner. Any ideas how to get them off?

    submitted by /u/butthole86293
    [link] [comments]

    Hey fellow apple users! I’m trying to use iMovie, but when I put two videos together, the second one doesn’t have sound, the video itself has sound, and I’m on the newest iOS update, so if you think you know what’s causing the problem, please tell me, thanks!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    2015 MacBook pro won't turn on

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Even if it does turn on, it turns off after a minute or two. Is it the battery that needs to be replaced?

    submitted by /u/Blu-
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to buy gift cards with decimal values?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I want to buy a giftcard that costs 21.92 to empty my Apple id value so I can change my Apple ID location, but I'm not sure if this is possibke

    submitted by /u/PPPowerRanger
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone crashed on Apple startup screen, restored to factory settings and wiped all my data (no backup)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11 that's about a year old, and I've had no problems with it whatsoever. 1

    This evening, phone was being really slow and certain apps weren't even loading. My whatsapp wasn't loading and it was telling me I needed to check my storage.

    I went to my settings and I was using 63.8GB of my 64GB storage and the majority of it was photographs (I had 16,000). So I deleted a bunch of unwanted photos and also deleted loads of unused apps that were taking up around 5GB of storage. But my used storage was still saying 63.8GB.

    I decided to just restart my phone and hoped it would update to reflect the new storage space once it switched back on. However, the phone never switched back on. It got stuck on the Apple screen and I had to put it in recovery mode. I plugged it into my PC and it said it needed to update, so I let it do the update. However, instead of updating the OS, it's completed wiped my phone and restored it to factory settings!

    My iCloud has all my photos from 2014 - 2019, however there's a huge gap of missing photos from December 2019 (when I bought the phone) to now. Literally thousands of photos I took between December 2019 and September 2020 which weren't being saved in my iCloud because it's full up. They were only being saved on the phone which has been completely wiped.

    My last PC backup was in July 2020, however it's telling me the backup is password protected even through I never even set a password. To be honest, I don't even remember doing the backup manually.

    I just want to know;

    1. Is there anything I can do to salvage these lost photos? Is there any way they could still be on the device somehow?

    2. Will the lost photos and other data be on my last backup even though they weren't saved on my iCloud? I'm not sure how it works. I'm not sure if they would have been included in the PC backup since they weren't saving to the iCloud.

    3. Is an iPhone backup password unique? Or would it be my Apple ID password or phone passcode?

    Many thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/HewittHQ
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen this on a Apple warranty replacement? Physical sim unlocked digital sim locked . This is the 2nd replacement . My carrier unable to unlock digital sim and Apple seems clueless. Thoughts ?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    My touch ID isnt working and i forgot my password, what do i do?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    this is on a 5s with the latest update

    please help

    submitted by /u/ObaTheLast
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone took a screenshot by itself?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:20 PM PDT

    I was on FaceTime and my iPhone just randomly took a screenshot when the connection drop and it tried to reconnect. The call dropped shortly after. It wasn't a FaceTime picture as the image showed up in the bottom right corner. I have the 3 tap screenshot on the back, but I doubt that was activated, though it seems pretty much the only reasonable explanation. I do have a phone case on but this has never happened before. Neither of the buttons were depressed (volume nor power) to the best of my knowledge nor do I think there is any likelihood of them being so.

    For context, my iPhone was leaned against a small box to prop it up, it's never done this before, and the volume nor power were adjusted. I've never noticed the power or volume being adjusted on their own either.

    iPhone XR latest software

    submitted by /u/thebigtedbow
    [link] [comments]

    Everything from MacOS Partition Gone and only have Linux Ubuntu to boot from.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    So funny story actually, (i was being an idiot) i got hacked and long story short the hacker got into the actual PC and so i had to delete my drive before he could do anything else and now i have no OS to boot from except one thing Linux Ubuntu and so i came up with an idea to create an USB Installer and i tried to find multiple solutions but i could not find one and i thought i could make a windows 10 USB and i succeeded in doing so BUT knowing Mac OS i cannot boot from it and every time i tried it wouldn't show up when i go into Alt Boot Menu and i experimented a long time ago if i made a bootcamp USB from windows ISO if it would boot and sure enough it did but when i tried without bootcamp it did not so then right now i think that is the problem here and now i only have Linux Ubuntu to actually boot from and i dont know how to create a bootable USB on Ubuntu I NEED SERIOUS HELP.

    Note: i used all the things i could like internet recovery but it just takes me to some MacOSX Lion crap and it wont update or do anything it just crashes and goes back to Linux Ubuntu and i tried to create a Windows 10 ISO USB installer but again i cant boot from it i also tried various stuff and none worked

    submitted by /u/Awesomegamerj06
    [link] [comments]

    Forgotten Password but I haven't logged onto iCloud.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I have just purchased an iPhone X online and I have set a random passcode to set up Face ID. I haven't signed into any Apple ID account yet. After that, I've been using Face ID to unlock my iPhone until I've decided to update my iPhone X to iOS 14.0.1. After restarting, I've realized that I've forgotten my passcode since I've been using Face ID to unlock my phone all along. I have nothing on my iPhone X at the moment but I am unable to get back in there. Is there a way to wipe my phone without a passcode? I've been searching the internet but I can't seem to find a case where it isn't iCloud locked (Since I have yet to log on to iCloud on my new iPhone X. I am completely fine if everything is wiped or reset (since I have nothing on there anyway)

    Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

    submitted by /u/pkjai11004
    [link] [comments]

    Migration Assistant (Win 7 PC - 2012 Mac Mini) unable to connect via Ethernet.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    How do I switch from citizens one iPhone payment to paying it through Verizon??

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    I hope to add it with the camera and translate it in the kibord because it is better than Google and give its exact translation.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Random Activation Lock?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    I was going to use my iPad 3 today (the thing is ancient), but after I turned it on, I realized that it was activation locked (not by me) and I can't find a way to get past it. I used it fine just a week ago but all of a sudden, it is asking me for an iCloud email and password, but I'm not sure that I recognize the email hint that they gave me. The note says that someone requested a reset remotely but it was for sure not me.

    I swear that this is my iPad, I took it out of the box myself years ago. This came out of nowhere, I honestly have no idea what happened. I don't have the receipt anymore, or the box. I do have the original power brick that came with the device, but I'm not sure if that would be helpful. Has this happened to anymore before?

    submitted by /u/nypato123
    [link] [comments]

    2017 MacBook Pro won’t turn on. Still makes the charging noise when I plug it in

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    A1708 2017. Don't know the processor cause I can't turn it on.

    Display replaced in August 2018, logic board and keyboard replaced in August 2019. All repairs made by Apple.

    MacBook makes the noise when you plug it in.

    Was asleep for over 24 hours unplugged. Plugged it in and tried to turn it on 3 hours ago to no avail. Have left it plugged in (switched from Anker to OG plug & cord). Been charging for 3 hours.

    Followed the official Apple Support checklist to no avail. Am running through it again.

    Any further assistance beyond the final solution (take it to an Apple store) would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/aerlenbach
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Pay: Payment Not Completed

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    I've been trying to buy this dress from a place that uses ApplePay. I've been trying all day, retyping my info into my Apple wallet thing, signed out once. What could be the cause of this? I'm paying with AppleCash and I have more than enough to cover the dress.

    submitted by /u/sugarkitten_
    [link] [comments]

    Mac and IPhone separation

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Hello all, I don't know if this question applies to this sub however, my iPhone and my MacBook Pro are connected through the same iCloud account. Therefore any restrictions that go on my phone go to the Mac. Is there anyway of separating the two? Or do I have to make another iCloud account? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Deep-Procedure-6759
    [link] [comments]

    All my photos vanished for no reason is there a way to fix it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Save iMessage using shortcuts

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi! Is there a way to save text messages to the notes app (or any other program) through shortcuts?

    I have a client that texts me their ideas and I'm looking for a way to simplify tracking them. Of course it doesn't help that I don't have a Mac where I could just copy and paste them over.

    submitted by /u/Cersaboo
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix this?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Apple Pencil 2 Pairs but doesn’t write

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I recently bought an Apple Pencil 2 second hand off eBay. It was a good deal, and I still have the option to return it if need be, but I'd like to avoid that if possible.

    The Apple Pencil pairs correctly and says it's 100% charged but doesn't write at all.

    I've tried rebooting my iPad and repairing the pencil with no luck.

    I think it might be an issue with the tip, but I wasn't sure if that would also affect the double tap capability, since the sensor is in the rest of the pencil. Currently my double tap functionality is not working.

    Does anyone know if Double Tap breaks when the tip you're using is not connected? Or do I need to replace the pencil? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WhyWontItBlend
    [link] [comments]

    External HD question

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    I have a Mid 2014 MBP running Catalina 10.15.6. I was looking for a good external HD that is reliable and works with Macs. I also would like to be able to put a password on it. The least amount of configuring (downloading drivers, etc.) would be preferred. Any recommendations? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VivisSkivvies
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my iPads screen is like this? Also my top lock button won’t work. iPad Pro 2017 10.5” Model A1701.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel