• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 19, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Tweak that removes Billie Eilish from Spotify/Apple Music

    iOS Jailbreak [Request] Tweak that removes Billie Eilish from Spotify/Apple Music


    [Request] Tweak that removes Billie Eilish from Spotify/Apple Music

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    Please? She's on every playlist at the moment

    submitted by /u/blooaar
    [link] [comments]

    [UPDATE] Cuboid 2.0 - entirely new UI, much more user-friendly, still fast and still lightweight :)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:08 AM PDT

    DepictionScreenshot

    Hello,

    As some of you may know (especially the people who follow me on Twitter wink) I've been working on improving the UI/UX of the Cuboid tweak (by /u/chilaxan, excellent dev, go follow him here).

    I have the permission to update the tweak and host it on my own repo.

    The license specifies that I have to publish the modified code, so here it is: https://github.com/Nepeta/cuboid, along with the history of changes.

    But what was changed!?

    Video will point out the changes in a much better fashion than I could explain here with words.

    Where do I get this?

    As usual: https://repo.nepeta.me/

    How to use this?

    To activate: tap and hold on an icon until it starts shaking from fear and then tap and hold on the status bar.

    submitted by /u/NepetaDev
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Anyway to get this to work on lock screen?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:42 AM PDT

    [Update][Beta] NextUp 2 (iOS 12) – See and change the next track in CC and LS – Added Napster support

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:54 PM PDT

    Name: NextUp 2 beta (iOS 12)

    Repo: https://henrikssonbrothers.com/cydia/repo

    Description: See and change the next track from LS and CC. Supported apps:

    • VOX

    • Musi

    • Music

    • TIDAL

    • Spotify

    • Anghami

    • Deezer

    • Napster

    • Podcasts

    • SoundCloud

    • Google Music

    • YouTube Music

    More info on the repo.

    Compatible with ColorFlow 4, Sylph and Artsy.

    Price: $2 (10 days free trial)

    Changes beta11:

    • Added Napster support.

    Issues: Please report issues here.

    Other info: Napster support was also added to NextUp for iOS 11 – beta5 was just released as well.

    submitted by /u/andreashenriksson
    [link] [comments]

    [Update] WiFiReminder - Remind you that your Wi-Fi is OFF. - iOS 12 and A12 Support (BigBoss - FREE)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:47 PM PDT

    Hey guys! how are you all doing?

    Here is the update for the WiFiReminder tweak for iOS 12 and A12 devices. This tweak required a COMPLETE REWRITE to work on iOS 12, and now it's almost in the point of its final release!

    This version is only available in my repo for now, and I'm estimating that next week we should be able to have it on BigBoss, but for that, I'll need your help! Please, if you identify any bugs, I'm usually very responsive via e-mail or reddit DMs, so please inform me of those bugs.

    My repo is:

    https://brunonfl.github.io/

    Hope you all enjoy the tweak!

    Cheers

    Bruno Andrade

    submitted by /u/BrunoNFL
    [link] [comments]

    [news]qwerty achieved tfp0 on iOS 13 b2

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:31 AM PDT

    [Request] A tweak or widget to keep the battery’s for phone/smart case on the lock screen.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:38 PM PDT

    [Tip] If you install the tweak [[SlideCut]] on iOS 12. You can use your keyboard to CUT COPY and PASTE without reaching up top and holding to bring the magnifying glass.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:07 PM PDT

    Just slide your finger from the space to any keys and the functions will be performed.

    My favorite is SPACE + C which copy's the selected text.

    submitted by /u/Mirwais0noori
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What are your tips for longer battery life on the iOS 12 Unc0ver jailbreak?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Just for more info, I'm on iPhone X on iOS 12 jailbroken with Unc0ver version 3.2.1. I feel that my battery is draining quick with my battery health still at 100%. Any response would be appreciated :)

    https://imgur.com/a/mjeYv61/

    Edit: Added tweak list

    submitted by /u/SFM3
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Mr Meeseeks (Rick and Morty) Siri

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    Would it be possible to have "hi im mr meeseeks look at me" in the voice of mr meeseeks played when Siri is launched? Maybe along with mr meeseeks dancing on the screen on launch?

    submitted by /u/roytheboy234
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Does anyone have a link to a webpage/document that lists all the different daemons and what they are for?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    I just downloaded a daemon manager tweak and there's like 300 different daemons but no description on what any of them are for.

    Was wondering if someone knew of a website or something that listed them off as well as telling what they are for, would be a nice thing to have to save battery...

    submitted by /u/SubstantialScorpio
    [link] [comments]

    [request] a tweak that lets 2 airpods connect to the same phone just like in ios 13 if possible

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:41 PM PDT

    [Request] Make ShortLook compatible with Axon & Nitifica

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 05:24 PM PDT

    [question] does anyone know why my icons appear like this? any fix for it?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 12:31 PM PDT

    [Question] What's this daemon?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    [Help] Does anyone know why the album art isn’t showing up for me on nextup2 beta? Is anyone else having this issue?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    [Request] $$ A tweak to resize video record‘s like Snapper2

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 02:25 PM PDT

    http://www.idownloadblog.com/2016/01/22/snapper-2-screenshot/

    The idea is to choose the size you wants before the record start or at the end I would pay for it if devs are interested to setup it with support

    submitted by /u/iSung951
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak like Cylinder, but for the app switcher

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    I don't know if there is a tweak like this, but I feel like having animations/transitions when you swipe through each card in the app switcher would look pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/naenaesun
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Any tips for improving battery life?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    I never noticed till today how taxing my jailbreak is on my phone. I managed about 2 hrs in unjailbroken mode watching videos and was still left with 40% battery, but as soon as I rejailbroke I could literally see before my eyes the numbers going down, it's gone from 39-13% in the last 10 mins just from browsing reddit ;-; I can post my tweaklist if anyone think that would help, but I'm usually at around 200mb free ram so something's definitely eating up resources. 6s, ios 12.1 beta 1

    submitted by /u/kushii_
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Youtube startup screen is odd, any idea why?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    [Question] Anyone know how to fix this problem?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    [Question] Jailbreak keeps crashing, Chimera 12.1.1 XS Max. I’ve updated nothing or installed nothing recently, out of the blue my springboard keeps crashing me into safe mode. I’m able to get out of safe mode and unlock my phone but as soon as I unlock I get kicked into safe mode. Any fixes? Thanks

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    [Request] Spotify to always open showing my last playlist (Or choose a favorite playlist to always open to)

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    Just as the title says, looking for a tweak that will always open to either my last playlist, or my favorite playlist.

    Or what would be even better, is to automatically start playing (by shuffling) the songs in my favorite playlist when I either launch Spotify, or insert an AirPod in my ear.

    I only listen to one playlist, so it'd be very convenient to always open to the same playlist when I launch Spotify.

    (If anyone is willing, and it's an easy tweak or flex patch, I'd be interested in learning how to do it, I'm starting to learn slowly so if anyone has time and/or is willing to be paid to walk me through it, I'd really appreciate it)

    submitted by /u/joseg4681
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to port this feature from android

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    [Request] Spotify as default music app

    Posted: 18 Jun 2019 10:14 PM PDT

    When I turn my car on it starts playing the Apple music app, it would be great if it would start playing Spotify instead. Can someone make a tweak for this or update [[DefaultPlayer]] for a12?

    Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/urbankyleboy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel