• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iPhoneX Missed calls not showing up

    iPhoneX Missed calls not showing up


    Missed calls not showing up

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:38 PM PDT

    Wondering if anyone else has had this same problem. If I miss a call it doesn't show up on my home screen or on the phone app with the red notification. I have to click into the phone app and then I will see my missed calls in red but as you can figure this is annoying as if I miss a call from work it's usually important. Any tips would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/nathanbr0wn_
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X or google pixel 3

    Posted: 04 May 2019 07:18 AM PDT

    I am planning to renew my phone to iPhone X, do u think its worth to get it in 2019? Also, thought about the google pixel and am not sure if I want to change to android from my iPhone 6. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/mahmoud_qa
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Add Google Account

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    Good morning,

    I am having problems adding my Google Account to my new iPhone XS.

    Under Password & Accounts > Add Account > Google, I enter my username and password, it loads for several seconds and then takes me back to the 'Add Account' page without adding my Google account.

    My Google Account is not a @gmail.com but a @hotmail.com login. Not sure if that's what's confusing it. Also I've made sure to check my account settings to allow the iPhone.

    Really need to sync my contacts at the least. Since Android Pie, the Move to iOS app doesn't work anymore. Any other ideas ?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sha_ma
    [link] [comments]

    Lenses? (Like in DSLR!)

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    Does anybody experiment with (with additional lenses) photography? What lenses have you used? I would like to make more shots, but honestly ... I see no guides for iPhone X =(

    I have picked supper cheep ones, and some of the marco looks pretty... OK? while wide and fisheye, not so much. Any recomendations? Almost same question for scuba diving. Any cases to use? Depth limit?

    thank you for any your suggestion.

    submitted by /u/Yellow_Robot
    [link] [comments]

    Require Passcode Time Change

    Posted: 03 May 2019 07:34 PM PDT

    Hey all. I want to set my time to require passcode to something other than "immediately" but that is the only option showing up. Anyone know how to remediate? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/fuc-
    [link] [comments]

    SIB iPhone X or iPhone 8 Plus

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:36 AM PDT

    I'm soon going to be attending college and wanted to buy an iPhone to go with my MacBook Pro.

    I like the iPhone X in terms of design and screen but the iPhone 8 plus seems to be a bit more affordable than it.

    I am able to buy a 64GB iPhone 8 Plus for around $270 less than a 64GB iPhone X.

    Any reasons I should buy the X over the 8 Plus?

    All suggestions are appreciated :) English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes. 😁

    submitted by /u/Really_nibba
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel