• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 4, 2019

    iPad Amazing animation on iPad Pro

    iPad Amazing animation on iPad Pro


    Amazing animation on iPad Pro

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:28 AM PDT

    Worth getting the Apple Pencil solely for note-taking/annotating with an app like Notability?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    I've been wondering if picking up an Apple Pencil to go with my 12.9" 2018 iPad Pro for note-taking in lectures and annotating documents would be worth it. Right now all my work is done on my MacBook Pro and I do almost all my academic work on there, including stuff like highlighting PDFs and taking notes in lectures.

    Have people found that the Apple Pencil with an app like Notability makes them more/less productive? How well does it compare to just typing up notes the 'traditional' way?

    Any advice would be great. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/ImpossibleGuardian
    [link] [comments]

    Why is every other post someone’s school notes?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 09:31 PM PDT

    ‪I get it the iPad is great for taking course notes but do we need 20+ photos/screenshots a day of biology 1 notes?

    submitted by /u/fbadbeef
    [link] [comments]

    Best place for iPad Pro 12.9 resolution wallpaper (digital not photos)

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    Where can I find good iPad Pro 12.9 resolution wallpaper?

    submitted by /u/thebigbeat77
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a one handed keyboard plus swipe for ipad?

    Posted: 04 May 2019 01:44 PM PDT

    Love Gboard but on iPad you can't undock it and move it to one side. It feels so slow having to track from one end of the screen to the other. I don't understand why there isn't an option for a tiny keyboard in one corner, we use them with our phones all the time!

    submitted by /u/fien21
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad with netflix downloaded content offline to TV throught lightning to hdmi

    Posted: 04 May 2019 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi there. I wanted to get a tablet and I was thinking about an iPad but one of the needs I have is the ability to download content from netflix to the tablet and transfer it to a TV without the presence of Internet.

    For that I thought that the connector official from apple should suffice for the matter but I did some research first to see how well it works. It was then when I saw that some people said that netflix adjusted the content streamed online from iPad in a correct 16:9 screen ratio but when the content was offline the screen ratio remained in the original 4:3 which results in a very disturbing black bars.

    Do you guys have the hardware to try this and tell me if it has been fixed? Because I think it was a software thing from the netflix app itself.

    Thanks for reading me and for the help in advance.

    submitted by /u/goodeesh
    [link] [comments]

    Smart Keyboard ripples

    Posted: 04 May 2019 08:37 AM PDT

    My auth bought Smart keyboard for her iPad Pro like 2 months ago and ripples as seen on pictures started to appear. From the look of it I think it will delaminate completely way before warranty ends. She already tried claiming warranty, but seller turned her away because "keyboard is working, its only cosmetic". There is no Apple Store in my country, only authorized resellers. Would Apple replace fault like this? Is this somehow common issue? I am tempted to push reseller a little bit, because I would expect more from $200 keyboard.

    https://imgur.com/a/kLUAHwZ

    submitted by /u/Sudden_Conversation
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Air 2019 - Media Consumption

    Posted: 04 May 2019 11:19 AM PDT

    A lot gets said about Apples choice of the 4:3 screen ratio on the iPads.

    Im wondering how the smaller 10.5 inch screen fares with playing TV and Movie content, does it leave huge black bars at top and bottom?

    I've previously had 12.9 inch pros so it's never been much of an issue as the screen was so large but looking for a portable, smaller unit for my Media, Reading and browsing.

    submitted by /u/Chrismscotland
    [link] [comments]

    What do you use as a alternative to the YouTube App?

    Posted: 03 May 2019 10:50 PM PDT

    I have used ProTube, that was killed off.

    Tubi was also ruined.

    And now Waffles which worked perfectly for me with subscriptions and "Opener" App support has just lost its subscriptions feed.

    Does anyone have a alternative player to look into for iOS? Hopefully one that works fantastic on iPad, and compatible with iPhone for uniformity? Hopefully no jailbreak or sideload, but am interested to know of the options that exist. I just really want a no maintenance solution.

    I want support for my subscriptions feed, and if possible a option to push video links to the player. Many of my favorite apps are now supporting the "Share Sheet" ability to share links to apps, or are compatible with "Opener" app that will essentially do the same in a slightly different way.

    submitted by /u/rotarypower101
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Smart Keyboard Folio Sadness - bought at X-mas - has anyone been successful at getting a replacement? This is so maddening.

    Posted: 03 May 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Noteshelf 2 is on sale right now

    Posted: 03 May 2019 08:35 PM PDT

    Like the title. It's currently $6.99! How is it compared to Notability?

    submitted by /u/csjsstudent
    [link] [comments]

    ASTRO

    Posted: 03 May 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I just purchased Astropad! How cool is that? What are neat things people like to use in this app for? I'm looking for ideas.

    submitted by /u/tuy360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel