• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    iPhoneX iPhone sank in piss toilet

    iPhoneX iPhone sank in piss toilet


    iPhone sank in piss toilet

    Posted: 04 May 2019 06:00 PM PDT

    So as I finished peeing my iPhone slipped out of my hand and dropped into the golden colored urine. No it's not funny.. It works but it constantly smells like piss, any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jordansak
    [link] [comments]

    Sell/Trade

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:26 AM PDT

    I am selling brand new iphone x 64gb. I can sell it 80percent price on store. This phone is a birthday present and i already have 1 so let me know if anyone wants to buy.

    i can pay shipping fee

    submitted by /u/Sad_Rhubarb
    [link] [comments]

    Visual Voicemail is nonexistent for me

    Posted: 04 May 2019 05:56 PM PDT

    I have the Xs, and I have never gotten visual voicemail readouts on this phone. I used to on my 7+. I don't know if a setting anywhere that would have affected this.

    Any ideas? I miss voicemails in text form!

    submitted by /u/wanderingphotog4
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel