• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 5, 2019

    iPad Why isn’t this a thing?? I don’t really use calendar but if it had pencil support I probably would...

    iPad Why isn’t this a thing?? I don’t really use calendar but if it had pencil support I probably would...


    Why isn’t this a thing?? I don’t really use calendar but if it had pencil support I probably would...

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:57 AM PDT

    That is what I call EVOLUTION

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:12 AM PDT

    Second iPad mini 5, magenta is worse than before..Maybe I should just keep it?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:18 PM PDT

    Refurbished iPad Pro 2015 vs iPad Air 2019

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    I'm currently looking for a drawing tablet. I was intressed in the new iPad Air 2019 because of the price but I'm thinking of maybe getting a refurbished iPad Pro 2015 12.5" since they are almost the same price and the screen is bigger. How do they compare in terms of drawing capability and performance ?

    submitted by /u/trafel0
    [link] [comments]

    Backpacks/sling bags for iPad Pro 11 inch

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:50 AM PDT

    How do you guys carry iPad Pro 11 inch to work/school

    submitted by /u/Vino1986
    [link] [comments]

    Really impressed with Infuse 6 for playing my local media - here's my review on it

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:26 AM PDT

    iPad Pro 11” with the SwitchEasy CoverBuddy Case and the Apple Smart Keyboard

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:56 PM PDT

    Dealing with cell plans on iPad while traveling

    Posted: 05 May 2019 11:06 AM PDT

    I have an iPad Pro 9.7 that I've been backpacking with.. it has an old T-Mobile sim in it.. when I was back home in the states I would be able to hit "add plan" and buy 5gb of data for like 10 dollars which I loved.. but now I'm in the Balkans.. I noticed in Hungary I was able to add a local data plan just buy fooling around in the cell data menu and I got some data through Telenor. After I crossed the border this plan stopped working... I could no longer get my iPad to connect to any service to add any local data plan.. I'm in Turkey now and I still can't get connected to a network... I'm not sure how I got my data plan in Hungary because I was on a bus and just fooling around.. can anybody speak to this? I'd love to be able to tap into a local cell company to buy data but I'm not exactly how this all works.. is there an esim in my iPad that can only be connected to one service at a time? If so how would I delete it?

    Edit: I'm mostly just curious, of course I can always just buy a local SIM card.

    submitted by /u/Lefteyeblind
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 12.9 & i7 Mac mini vs MBP 15 (2018 i7)

    Posted: 05 May 2019 09:32 AM PDT

    I've just recently bought a MBP from the apple store and I'm still within the 14 day return period. It's worked well so far but I'm wondering how the Mac mini and iPad Pro combo would work out in comparison considering the price is around the same where I am. My work mostly involves iWork or office docs, email etc although I'm starting to learn some programming on the side. I was thinking if I switched to the Mac mini/ iPad Pro combo I would use my iPad for 80% of what I do(is it efficient using iWork with a keyboard on the iPad Pro?) & the Mac mini for all the programming etc What would be better? This combo or just keeping my MBP.

    submitted by /u/alexganz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a reputable source for refurbished/used iPad?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an affordable iPad that I can use apps and the internet on. Don't need a ton of storage or anything. It doesn't need to be a current model. Thoughts? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TheGhost206
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro + Magic Keyboard is *almost* perfect

    Posted: 05 May 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    So far I've really been enjoying the combo of iPad Pro + smart folio + pencil + magic keyboard, there's something futuristic and very natural about switching the configuration of body + screen + input device on the fly for the appropriate task/comfort. The only thing that I feel is lacking is the ever so slight wrist support and lap stability that the MacBook Air keyboard offers. Basically, it would be great to be able to prop the iPad on a desk while typing from my lap. So that's what I'm on the hunt for -- something that holds and extends the magic keyboard while keeping the whole operation portable. Has anyone come across a good solution for this?

    I sleuthed this funky thing from Japan https://shop.bird-electron.co.jp/?pid=138922344 which might do the trick but I thought I would check here before dealing with the hassle of ordering something from overseas (US).

    submitted by /u/dpadr
    [link] [comments]

    Standby time on 2018 iPad Pro

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    I've had the 11" iPad Pro WiFi model for about 5 months and the standby time is absolutely horrible compared to previous generations that I've owned. Does anyone else experience this? I don't have a connected pencil, running latest 12.2, I've tried all the normal tricks like location services, brightness, etc. My older models could be on standby for several days before the battery percentage would trickle away. Now, when I charge to 100% it will lose 10-15% a day just in standby. Anything I can do to try and fix this?

    submitted by /u/Bigmizzoufan
    [link] [comments]

    Best VNC apps

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:13 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I just purchased a iPad Pro 11' with the AP and I love it.

    I want to know if anyone know a good app vnc to access my Mac. I was looking for Screens but if anyone has a better solutions or use Screens I just want a little clarification before buying.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/olygrail
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone been able to get subtitles to work when playing Crunchyroll to an external display?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:34 PM PDT

    I've been avoiding the Crunchyroll app when playing on external display because it places a black border on all 4 sides of the video.

    Using Crunchyroll in desktop mode on safari plays the video perfectly but as soon as I enter full screen on the external display, the subtitles no longer show up even when I change subtitle options.

    I can't really tell if this is an issue on Apple or Crunchyroll's end when trying to play videos through the browser.

    submitted by /u/lolwutdo
    [link] [comments]

    SlickWraps FINALLY delivered. iPad Pro 11” Retro Skin about to be installed!

    Posted: 04 May 2019 03:57 PM PDT

    iPad Pro warped in the middle

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:09 AM PDT

    My iPad Pro is slightly warped in the middle. I wouldn't call it bent. I put it on a flat the surface and the middle of the iPad does not touch the surface.

    Does Apple replace these?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/matthew2d
    [link] [comments]

    How the Brydge keyboard for the 2018 iPad pro compares to Apple's Smart Keyboard Folio.

    Posted: 04 May 2019 04:20 PM PDT

    Do you keep your iPad in a case? Why or why not?

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:51 AM PDT

    For me, I keep my Pro 10.5' in a UAG case, because I'm kind of "protective" of my devices and can't bear to see them get damaged, given how expensive they are.

    What about you?

    submitted by /u/Im_Tsuikyit
    [link] [comments]

    Procreate Walkcycle Breakdown

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:17 AM PDT

    Creating a fixed layout epub for iPads and am wondering about aspect ratio / pixel dimensions

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:04 AM PDT

    I have a pretty basic question and I'm having a hard time finding an answer. (probably because it's so basic?)

    I'm creating a fixed layout children's ebook and want to size it to fit an ipad screen. I found an article which pretty clearly breaks down document creation in terms of pixel size, but I can't find a confirmation of these numbers.

    According to this ebookpartnership article, my document should be (for a two-page spread) 2304 pixels x 1536 pixels. (I'm also curious, because the same article says a full page landscape page would be 2304 pixels x 3072 pixels, however this is 52 pixels thinner than the two-page spread).

    Can anyone tell me if these numbers are for current iPads and are correct? I'd hate to start building a file and then have to rework everything because I didn't double-check my file size. Thank you very, very much for the help.

    submitted by /u/biscuittoti
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing links between android and ios

    Posted: 05 May 2019 12:56 AM PDT

    I've used a few apps to send stuff between my android phone and my iPad. recently I got to a conclusion that I mainly need a easy and fast way to transfer links between the two. So apps line Send Anywhere are quite an overkill. what do you think is the best app for this purpose?

    submitted by /u/meni_s
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on iPad chips.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I'm looking to purchase any iPad for a decent price where I can browse the internet, social media, and stream movies at a good speed. Not sure which chips/models have this? (I'm assuming A9 or above). Any help is appreciated! Max budget is around 300 more or less.

    submitted by /u/AGStyles
    [link] [comments]

    Facebook Business Manager on iPad

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm trying to use Facebook Business Manager on iPad. I tried with different browsers (iCab etc), I can access but I can't navigate the ads menu. So it's useless. Any suggestions? Thank you very much Tom

    submitted by /u/tomaso_80
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel